+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ferguson: I bet Conserve is mad

I can only imagine that our buddy Conserve is pretty upset that the racist tactics of the Ferguson PD have been exposed. Life was a lot better for him when he knew the scary dark people were being kept down.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 03-05-2015 at 12:08 PM. Reason: corrected spelling

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Re: Furguson: I bet Conserve is mad

"Scary dark people" your new term after I scolded you for calling black Americans "darkies"?

Nobody takes this "justice" dept seriously. Not with an administration that takes Sharpton seriously.

Re: Furguson: I bet Conserve is mad

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    "Scary dark people" your new term after I scolded you for calling black Americans "darkies"?

Nobody takes this "justice" dept seriously. Not with an administration that takes Sharpton seriously.
    LOL. I'm sure everyone here thinks that "I" am the racist. Sure. Nice try

Re: Ferguson: I bet Conserve is mad

One reason some may not fully agree with the report is they don't have to live it. This report was just about police tactics. Now expand into other areas such as employment or housing.

This DoJ's findings on Ferguson are a joke... they are meaningless. They found in favor of the police officer. Their findings against the police department are little more than a mild scolding... they can do nothing more than make recommendations. It's simply this DoJ's attempting to look like they're doing something when the reality is they have done and can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    This DoJ's findings on Ferguson are a joke... they are meaningless. They found in favor of the police officer. Their findings against the police department are little more than a mild scolding... they can do nothing more than make recommendations. It's simply this DoJ's attempting to look like they're doing something when the reality is they have done and can do nothing.
    Exactly. Basically this is the DoJ saying "the officer did his job correctly, hands up don't shoot was a lie from the start, but we know you white people are still racist"

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Exactly. Basically this is the DoJ saying "the officer did his job correctly, hands up don't shoot was a lie from the start, but we know you white people are still racist"

And now Brown's family is filing a civil suit against the City of Ferguson. There's a sure fire loser. I wonder what part of 'the officer performed his job properly' they're failing to understand? IMO they have no case... the DoJ settled it.

The City of Ferguson has a history of racial bias. However, the officer involved behaved appropriately according to the situation... according to the DoJ.

Maybe if they take it to the U.N. again?

And now Brown's family is filing a civil suit against the City of Ferguson. There's a sure fire loser. I wonder what part of 'the officer performed his job properly' they're failing to understand? IMO they have no case... the DoJ settled it.

The City of Ferguson has a history of racial bias. However, the officer involved behaved appropriately according to the situation... according to the DoJ.

Maybe if they take it to the U.N. again?

Cities usually settle - at least that's the pattern in Detroit. The family will get something substantial just to make this go away. That's what the parents of this felon are counting on. Wilson's life is ruined for good, and this family will get more cash than they've ever hoped to earn through "the sweat of their brow."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ferguson...h-no-benefits/

Officer Darren Wilson will leave the Ferguson police department after less than three years of service with no severance package, pension or benefits. Ending nearly a week of negotiations, Wilson resigned citing threats against fellow officers as his motivation reports CBS News correspondent Vladimir Duthiers.
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 03-07-2015 at 05:31 AM.

Maybe they'll settle... I'm curious to see what the courts say in the weeks to come. IF common sense prevails their case is lost before it gets started, but sadly... I think you're right. They'll pay just to shut them up.

Cities usually settle - at least that's the pattern in Detroit. The family will get something substantial just to make this go away. That's what the parents of this felon are counting on. Wilson's life is ruined for good, and this family will get more cash than they've ever hoped to earn through "the sweat of their brow."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ferguson...h-no-benefits/
    What I want to know is, is he entitled to any severance or pension or benefits? They mention it like he's losing something. And if he would normally get something like that, is he losing it simply to placate the mob after both investigations determined he did his job correctly?

I would think that with less than three years with Ferguson PD he wouldn't be entitled to anything. Most 401k programs don't fully vest you until you reach five years of service so no 'pension' comes as no surprise. Severance pay? After less than three years? He's still a 'noob' with them... I would think no severance package, but I'm sure that would depend upon their contract. Plus, isn't a severance package the result of one's employment being terminated rather than resigning... which he did?

Without knowing the particulars of his contract I'd say the whole 'look what he lost' thing is hollow... it has no substance.

He's young and the DoJ exonerated him of any wrongdoing... he'll land on his feet just fine. It won't be easy, but he'll make it.
    Last edited by PaulM; 03-07-2015 at 02:54 PM.

I would think that with less than three years with Ferguson PD he wouldn't be entitled to anything. Most 401k programs don't fully vest you until you reach five years of service so no 'pension' comes as no surprise. Severance pay? After less than three years? He's still a 'noob' with them... I would think no severance package, but I'm sure that would depend upon their contract. Plus, isn't a severance package the result of one's employment being terminated rather than resigning... which he did?

Without knowing the particulars of his contract I'd say the whole 'look what he lost' thing is hollow... it has no substance.

He's young and the DoJ exonerated him of any wrongdoing... he'll land on his feet just fine. It won't be easy, but he'll make it.
    That does sound about right, seeing as he hadn't been with them long. I just wondered because if that's standard, why even mention it, ya know?

And I do hope he lands on his feet ok since it seems he was in the right in this terrible situation. He's a young guy and may well have a family to support.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    That does sound about right, seeing as he hadn't been with them long. I just wondered because if that's standard, why even mention it, ya know?

And I do hope he lands on his feet ok since it seems he was in the right in this terrible situation. He's a young guy and may well have a family to support.
    And THAT is the whole point. I'm amazed anyone could deny he didn't "lose big" because he simply did his job. The result would be COMPLETELY different if Michael Brown wasn't a member of this special lib protected class.

And THAT is the whole point. I'm amazed anyone could deny he didn't "lose big" because he simply did his job. The result would be COMPLETELY different if Michael Brown wasn't a member of this special lib protected class.
    so did ya watch the life story of mohammed yet on PBS or are you still bein spoon fed by your prejudices!? ing1::chicken:::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so did ya watch the life story of mohammed yet on PBS or are you still bein spoon fed by your prejudices!? ing1::chicken:::
    No lexx. You tell me, if it matters to you. What's the "truth" about the pedophile, murderer, rapist MudHamMud? Gullible minds want to know.

No lexx. You tell me, if it matters to you. What's the "truth" about the pedophile, murderer, rapist MudHamMud? Gullible minds want to know.
    What's really funny is lexx seems to think think that some documentary on PBS about Mohammed is going to be objective. Talk about spoon fed...lol