+ Reply to Thread

Jim Hunt Of 4daily Is A Scammer!

He restarted his program without returning or paying members' earnings and those who complain are banned!!!

What a nice way to earn a living!!!

2. 10-18-2005, 05:43 AM

Re: Jim Hunt Of 4daily Is A Scammer!

Quote Originally Posted by joxxy
    He restarted his program without returning or paying members' earnings and those who complain are banned!!!

What a nice way to earn a living!!!
    Well,we were pretty well warned!Wots left is for me as a person, to offer personal apologies to the following members,for running my big mouth, arguing with the following esteem members, when they were issuing out early warnings about this 4DAILY. Now.. --STARDUST,KEELE96,MUZ,SCAMBUSTER,
    THE-ACCOUNTANT..these guys did warned us & they were very particular about 4daily. I guess i learned the hard way.I lost $600.00 and months of surfing.. Accept my apology guys for being such a f**L! :eek:

There have been a number of high profile paid to surf venues go bust in 2005 and many have begun to write the entire industry off as a scam or ponzi.

Paid to surf is a business. And, like any other business on or offline, is only as good as the owners who run and manage it. It is easy to throw up a site, run a lot of hype, offer a lot of smoke and mirrors to entice members to your site. It is hard - really hard - to make the show actually RUN.

As most of us have no control or say over what an owner does, we can only judge a site on it’s ACTUAL performance. When I say this, I mean REAL performance: not what the program owner tells you.

I want to use three recent examples in which what the sites owners TOLD the members and ADVERTISED to the public were exactly the OPPOSITE of what the actual, real performance was:

1. http://www.ca****z.com
    The owner claimed to have (at one point) over 20,000 members and to make 100% guaranteed payouts to members 100% of the time. Actual performance proved otherwise. Research showed the program to have in fact stopped paying all the members about 6 months or longer before it was finally shut down. There never was any real proof the site had anywhere near the members it claimed.

Also, the site never existed as a paid to surf site for all the time they advertised. It had actually been some kind of adult-related site that promoted itself as a gay-lesbian cross-dressing kind of thing. Go figure that one. Incidentally, it has been reported that Paul and Penny Westhead were arrested by Blackpool Police on many charges - including fraud.

This site was banned by practically every legitimate traffic venue on the planet. Site is Missing In Action.

2. http://www.4daily.com
    This program claims to have over 200,000 members and to have paid out over $4 million to the members. Yet, the owner recently closed the site, wiped out every members earnings and compounds and then reopened it as the Revitalized 4daily.com. There is no proof that there really are 200k LIVING members. Nor, is there any solid facts on the $4 mil payout.

As in ca****z, the owner - Jim Hunt aka Kevin Hewitt - claims to pay ALL his members 100% of the time. Research on this site shows this to be a false statement. Research also shows he was the owner of a site that people still refer to as a classic scam http://www.ca****s.com

4Daily is in the process of being banned by traffic venues and panned by all the forums, blogs and watchdog sites. Site continues to operate as business as usual.

3. http://www.6daily.com
    Not paying members for months, no communications with members. A review of the whois shows a Texas address with a foreign telephone number and a free email account. Most likely bogus from the very beginning.

In the process of being banned on the Traffic Exchanges. Site is Missing In Action.

So, there are bad apples everywhere. You find them offline as well. Does this make the ENTIRE industry rotten? Of course not. It DOES make the caveat Buyer Beware a good policy when deciding for yourself whether or not to invest in a site. It is important that YOU do the research before and even DURING your stay with a company. Past performance is never a guarantee for present or future performance. And, you simply cannot trust anyone to tell you the truth about their venue. Find out for yourself and then invest with caution.

Quote Originally Posted by xnet2005
    There have been a number of high profile paid to surf venues go bust in 2005 and many have begun to write the entire industry off as a scam or ponzi.
    Well articulated friend.One only has to pretty look well before leaping.There are quite a number of good, honest surfsites arround.
    Members should endeavour to make useful posts early enough to warn members of dishonest ones.... and this should be when there have been evidence of non-payments.Making sweeping unfounded allegations or condemnations just wont do.

Yes the day I was to be paid when I logged on I was told I was suspended because i had not met the conditions of the site. I did everything I was told to do!!! but it was not unexpected that he may play this trick. luckily I had read this forum a few weeks ago so did not upgrade and just followed the system until the expiry date. Wonder how long he can continue to do this and decieve people. I only had a small amount in so I am not too concerned at losing my money.
    Maybe he should be reported to FraudWatch International who investigates these type of scams and shuts them down.
    Last edited by Mondeo; 11-15-2005 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xnet2005
    So, there are bad apples everywhere. You find them offline as well. Does this make the ENTIRE industry rotten? Of course not. It DOES make the caveat Buyer Beware a good policy when deciding for yourself whether or not to invest in a site. It is important that YOU do the research before and even DURING your stay with a company. Past performance is never a guarantee for present or future performance. And, you simply cannot trust anyone to tell you the truth about their venue. Find out for yourself and then invest with caution.
    Which industry? The autosurf industry? No, there are many good autosurfs out there purely for traffic.

Investment autosurfs, however, are illegal in amongst themselves. The bad apples that you see everywhere are not few and far between: every single investment autosurf I have ever seen is a ponzi and cannot last. Perhaps most will only come to realize this when the "biggies" collapse.

On the other hand, others have known they are ponzis from day one and could care less as long as they profit. And these are the kind of people to be wary of.

Here is a site that I found that does some real explaining of what Jim Hunt from 4daily.com is doing. Stay away from his fraudulent site. You will just get taken badly...

Best of luck in the Autosurf scene,
    bel

Here is a site that I found that does some real explaining of what Jim Hunt from 4daily.com is doing. Stay away from his fraudulent site. You will just get taken badly...

http://autosurfscams.netfirms.com

Best of luck in the Autosurf scene,
    bel