+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: MLM Hypocrites

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    235

    MLM Hypocrites

    http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=1825922&postcount=32

    3 weeks later....

    Of course he deletes the claims he made because he had no proof. What a pussy.
    Last edited by DoyleBrunson; 02-19-2015 at 03:19 PM.

  2. #2

    Re: MLM Hypocrites

    Quote Originally Posted by DoyleBrunson View Post
    http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=1825922&postcount=32

    3 weeks later....

    Of course he deletes the claims he made because he had no proof. What a Pu**y.
    Burden of proof is on those making the extraordinary claim. The claim that the majority do something is the extraordinary one. Heck, Monane M, Bohn R, Gurwitz JH, et al. Noncompliance with congestive heart failure therapy in the elderly. Arch Intern Med. 1994;154:433-437 found that 90% of people who had a heart attack didn't even do the minimum of what the doctor said they needed to do (ie take medicine).

    90% of people under threat of death if they don't do what they're supposed to do, don't do it, yet you want to believe that people who gain by doing nothing in the short term (ie don't spend money or time) are doing something?

    Evidence please.

    New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....


    Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    235

    Re: MLM Hypocrites

    Quote Originally Posted by IBOFightBack View Post
    Burden of proof is on those making the extraordinary claim.
    Chris Doyle made claims as quoted above:

    1. Most people don't even buy a product .
    2. Most people dont spend on seminars and training.
    3. most tend to not bother learning what to do and then do nothing.

  4. #4

    Re: MLM Hypocrites

    Quote Originally Posted by DoyleBrunson View Post
    Chris Doyle made claims as quoted above:

    1. Most people don't even buy a product .
    2. Most people dont spend on seminars and training.
    3. most tend to not bother learning what to do and then do nothing.
    Yes, most of which is self-evident to anyone who has actually been involved in the industry or studied it.

    #1 might be a little excessive. Amway's data revealed in TEAM vs Quixtar was that half of distributors never "activated" by placing an order after registration. Half isn't "most", but I think Chris's main point stands.

    As for 2., a court appointed expert who studied ten years of data from Amway and the North American "tool" companies in Pokorny vs Amway found fewer than 1 in 13 distributors had even $100 in seminar/training expenses over the entire lifetime of their involvement. Internal statistics collated and provided to ABOs by tool companies such as WWDB "parameters" and N21 "vital signs" show that typically fewer than 1 in 5 attend seminars or purchase training materials.

    Those statistics also support 3, with, in any given month, no more than 10% ever doing the recommended minimum amount of work and fewer than 1% doing so for 12 consecutive months, generally considered the minimum time frame needed to build a decent profitable business.

    So if you believe them not to be true, please provide some evidence and sources.
    Last edited by IBOFightBack; 02-19-2015 at 04:54 PM.

    New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....


    Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    235

    Re: MLM Hypocrites

    More made up Amway bullshit from an Amway shill.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBOFightBack View Post
    please provide some sources.
    I don't see sources. I see scripted dialogue from an Amway shill.

    How about a ing source for 3 weeks of goddamn work Chris. Jesus Christ you are pathetic.
    Last edited by DoyleBrunson; 02-19-2015 at 04:41 PM.

  6. #6

    Re: MLM Hypocrites

    Quote Originally Posted by DoyleBrunson View Post
    I don't see sources.
    On your claims? Nope, neither do I. Can you provide some?

    I provided sources, are you to lazy to look them up?

    New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....


    Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool


  7. #7

    Re: MLM Hypocrites

    Quote Originally Posted by DoyleBrunson View Post
    More made up Amway bullshit from an Amway shill.
    Yeah, and I'm so good at it I apparently get my made up forged documents published on PACER!! :judges:

    So got no supporting evidence for your beliefs? What a surprise! not.

    New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....


    Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    235

    Re: MLM Hypocrites

    Quote Originally Posted by IBOFightBack View Post
    I provided sources, are you to lazy to look them up?
    No you provided text. Which anyone can do. Sources are when you link your evidence and not type up paragraphs with no references. What you type here is as reliable as the bible or the quran. If you link me to where you got your information I would be happy to take a look at it. Otherwise everything you say is suspect.

    I never claimed Chris Doyle is incorrect, I just challenge him to provide proof of his claims the same way he demands it from everyone else. So far it's been three ing weeks and not one word from the coward.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBOFightBack View Post
    Yeah, and I'm so good at it I apparently get my made up forged documents published on PACER!!
    Link to your sources??

    Quote Originally Posted by IBOFightBack View Post
    So got no supporting evidence for your beliefs? What a surprise! not.
    I'm not making any claims dipshit. The only claim I make is that you are a shill for Amway. You have an Amway blog for christ sakes.
    Last edited by DoyleBrunson; 02-19-2015 at 05:23 PM.

  9. 02-19-2015, 05:21 PM


  10. 02-19-2015, 05:23 PM


  11. #9

    Re: MLM Hypocrites

    Quote Originally Posted by DoyleBrunson View Post
    No you provided text. Which anyone can do. Sources are when you link your evidence and not type up paragraphs with no references.
    So let me get this straight - You don't believe anything was "sourced" before the invention and use of hyperlinking?

    Very specialised subject, auditing. Apparently you're not even capable of looking up a couple of court cases!

    So, DB, can you link me to some of your posts where you've linked to reliable sources to support your beliefs? Go on ..... teach me how it's done.

    I never claimed Chris Doyle is incorrect, I just challenge him to provide proof of his claims the same way he demands it from everyone else.
    Oh, right. So you're from the parenting school of "do as I say, not as I do". Doyle has to provide evidence for his claims, you don't. Got it.

    Link to your sources??
    You've heard of hyperlinks but never heard of google? Too busy hiring and firing people?

    I'm not making any claims dipshit. The only claim I make is that you are a shill for Amway. You have an Amway blog for christ sakes.
    And you regularly comment here against Amway. Does that make you a P&G shill?

    New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....


    Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool


  12. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    235

    Re: MLM Hypocrites

    Still no sources. I rest my case.

  13. #11

    Re: MLM Hypocrites

    Quote Originally Posted by DoyleBrunson View Post
    Still no sources. I rest my case.
    You lie. I gave sources. The two key ones -

    TEAM vs Quixtar lawsuit.
    Or more specifically the AFFIDAVIT OF BILLY FLORENCE in Orrin Woodward et al v. Quixtar, Inc.

    Pokorny vs Amway case.
    Or more specifically, Plaintiff's Motion for Final Settlement Approval, Pokorny et al v. Quixtar Inc et al

    New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....


    Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool


  14. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    235

    Re: MLM Hypocrites

    Quote Originally Posted by IBOFightBack View Post
    You lie. I gave sources. The two key ones -

    TEAM vs Quixtar lawsuit.
    Or more specifically the AFFIDAVIT OF BILLY FLORENCE in Orrin Woodward et al v. Quixtar, Inc.

    Pokorny vs Amway case.
    Or more specifically, Plaintiff's Motion for Final Settlement Approval, Pokorny et al v. Quixtar Inc et al
    My key court cases

    IBOFightBack's mother vs IBOFightBack

    Please. A ing source. 3 weeks it's been Chris.

    Link to the court case pdf or shut the up.

  15. #13

    Re: MLM Hypocrites

    Quote Originally Posted by DoyleBrunson View Post
    My key court cases

    IBOFightBack's mother vs IBOFightBack

    Please. A F*cking source. 3 weeks it's been Chris.

    Link to the court case pdf or shut the F*ck up.
    So you're confirming you don't believe sources existed until the internet?

    A CPA huh? Are you a high functioning autistic who is great with numbers but lousy at everything else? Not to mention those fabulous people skills of yours .....:

    Link to the court case pdf or shut the F*ck up.
    Serious court cases are typically hundreds of PDF files - not a "the". Yup, definitely a bit lacking ...

    New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....


    Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool


  16. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    235

    Re: MLM Hypocrites

    No sources still. 3 weeks Chris. This is getting pathetic.

  17. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,732

    Re: MLM Hypocrites

    Quote Originally Posted by DoyleBrunson View Post
    No sources still. 3 weeks Chris. This is getting pathetic.
    It's very clear. chrissy is pathetic and IBOFIghtback is worse than pathetic. :sun_smiley:
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Similar Threads

  1. So Many GOP Phonies & Hypocrites. So Little Time
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 03:19 AM
  2. GOP Hypocrites Want to Raise Taxes
    By naturefreak2101 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 01:36 PM
  3. Afro-centric hypocrites!
    By David Ben-Ariel in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 05:54 AM
  4. Hypocrites!
    By David Ben-Ariel in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 07:41 PM
  5. hypocrites?
    By pawnstar in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 09:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •