+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Great video

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Great video

    Watch this one all the way to the end. Stephen Fry answers the question... "What if you die and meet God at the pearly gates?"

    What a great answer. Watch the look on the interviewers face. He knew he lost.




  2. #2

    Re: Great video

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Watch this one all the way to the end. Stephen Fry answers the question... "What if you die and meet God at the pearly gates?"

    What a great answer. Watch the look on the interviewers face. He knew he lost.



    Yeah Tom. Sure he would tell off God. The "insane" creator of everything. How high and mighty of him.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Great video

    Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    Yeah Tom. Sure he would tell off God. The "insane" creator of everything. How high and mighty of him.
    What are you concerned with this for? You're a deist. If god exists in the biblical form, you'll be in hell burning for an eternity like most other people on the planet.:blunt:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Great video

    Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    Yeah Tom. Sure he would tell off God. The "insane" creator of everything. How high and mighty of him.
    Oh you got to admit it was funny. And true, well except for him actually cowering and all that. His points were valid none the less. By the way, this came to me indirectly through Chris Doyle.

  5. #5

    Re: Great video

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    What are you concerned with this for? You're a deist. If god exists in the biblical form, you'll be in hell burning for an eternity like most other people on the planet.:blunt:
    Didn't you know. I got a get out of Hell free card.

  6. #6

    Re: Great video

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Oh you got to admit it was funny. And true, well except for him actually cowering and all that. His points were valid none the less. By the way, this came to me indirectly through Chris Doyle.
    It is. However since he rejects God. Who does he blame for childhood cancer and eye burrowing bugs ? That Nature sure is a maniac. Must have been the big bang.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Great video

    Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    Didn't you know. I got a get out of Hell free card.
    What makes you say that?

    Check this out...the fun starts at 26 minute mark...he addresses deism nicely.

    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    54

    Re: Great video

    God gave us a blank slate and we created all the cancers asshole and death.
    And who cares if you have eternal life in heaven. Wish he took me at age 30:judges:




Similar Threads

  1. Great video about Rev. Wright
    By lisan23 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 09:04 PM
  2. Great video on Anne Coulter !!
    By docb in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 11:59 PM
  3. OMG ... great Obama video !!!
    By California Surfin in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 08:23 PM
  4. Great short video !!!
    By California Surfin in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 10:54 AM
  5. Great video on Cheney!!
    By California Surfin in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 10:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •