+ Reply to Thread

LOL ... Rodney Walker touting Joel Osteen !!

what a perfect pair: Both are scam artists and now Walker touting God is too funny !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfSzt9Xxrnk

Nice choice Walker you fraud ass scammer .. a man who screwed kids and now is a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER IN FLA

What a in joke ...

* http://religiondispatches.org/media-...ce-of-charity/

Yes people flock to Joel because they love his hope-filled message. But just as the media warns the public about public health outbreaks, they should apply the same due diligence in alerting the public to avoid consuming faith fast food. Like McDonald’s, Joel appeals to the masses; but both McDonalds’ and Joel’s message contain ingredients that are bad for one’s physical and spiritual health respectively.

The man is confused on theology. He has much of the same doctrinal misunderstandings as does Joyce Meyer. They come from the same tradition. His doctrine is difficult to discern for many because he won't talk about doctrine. He won't talk about theology.

Joel Osteen and Prosperity Gospel

The Prosperity Gospel is much like all other religions in that it uses faith, it uses doing good things to leverage material blessings from God. Essentially, use God to get things from God.

"God has already done everything He's going to do. The ball is now in your court. If you want success, if you want wisdom, if you want to be prosperous and healthy, you're going to have to do more than meditate and believe; you must boldly declare words of faith and victory over yourself and your family" From Your Best Life Now, p.132
    "If you are believing for your child to find God, go help somebody else's child to develop a relationship with God. If you're struggling financially, go out and help somebody who has less than you have ... f you want to reap financial blessings, you must sow financial seeds in the lives of others ... If you want to see healing and restoration come to your life, go out and help somebody else get well" From Your Best Life Now, pp. 224, 250-51
    This is not the Gospel. This is a false Gospel. Joel teaches that we open ourselves to God to get more from God. He teaches that we use our words to speak into existence a better reality. This straight from the Word of Faith Movement. This is not what is taught throughout the New Testament. Consider what the Apostle Paul wrote. And remember that he wrote this while in prison.

Philippians 4:10-13 I rejoiced greatly in the Lord that at last you renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you were concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Re: LOL ... Rodney Walker touting Joel Osteen !!

Olsteen should join under Walker at MCA ... Bonnie had Clyde and the registered SEX OFFENDER would have Osteen who is as much a fraud as Walker is:

Osteen is the complete antithesis of the typical TV preacher. He eschews the flamboyant for the understated. Fiery rhetoric is replaced with a kind of quiet professionalism. Broad displays of showmanship are exchanged for a sort of down home “aw shucks” type of demeanor. And in an effort to keep the people coming, the gospel of sin, righteousness, and judgment is supplanted by a Christ-less gospel that is no gospel at all.

He markets doctrines. Like most apostate preachers Osteen quotes only a portion of scripture, leaving off the part that doesn’t fit his positive, feel-good message. Paul did say it’s the goodness of God that leads to repentance but he also added this:

But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds. Rom 2:5-6

Joel Osteen likes to end each service by extending an invitation for the audience to receive Jesus as Lord and savior. My question for him is saved from what? Why do I need a savior? You just spent 40 minutes telling me that God loves me and has a wonderful plan for my life.

You never told me that I’ve sinned against a holy God. You never explained that I have fallen short of God’s righteousness. You never told me that the penalty for my sin is everlasting torment. You never said that I cannot get right with God by my own efforts. You didn’t tell me that Jesus paid the penalty for my sin on the cross. You didn’t explain that Jesus died, was buried and rose again for me. You didn’t tell me that my only hope in life is to trust in, rely on, and commit to his death, burial, and resurrection.

You only told me a part of the story. You only told me what I wanted to hear. You made me feel good about myself and secure in my sin. When I stand before the judgment seat of God will you be there to help me? Will you be there to explain that you only wanted to build me up?

love how the scam artists always tout JC !!

"Praise the Lord as he showed me how to convince dumbasses that my six figure fake income stories are real !!"

Quote Originally Posted by Liberal View Post
    love how the scam artists always tout JC !!

"Praise the Lord as he showed me how to convince dumbasses that my six figure fake income stories are real !!"
    Joel Osteen is a powerful man. He gives people hope. What are you giving people you racist piece of shit that harrasses people. Shut the fuk up lol. If Rodney loves to hear a good word on Sunday, that's fine, he's only trying to help people

Mitch Becker AKA Mike Bromell AKA Child Molester (580) 752-0760
    http://www.complaintsbureau.com/mitc...ator-2420.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tamatheart View Post
    Mitch Becker AKA Mike Bromell AKA Child Molester
    Never a dull moment on these boards. Let's see his mugshot so we can crucify him like we do Rodney.

Every sex offender has a mugshot. For example, here is Rodney Walker's sex offender mugshot: http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=46444

Let's see Mitch Becker's AKA Mike Bromell's mugshot. I'll use it as my avatar like I use Rodney's mugshot. :sun_smiley:

Walker with his own confession of photoshopping was classic !!

This is Mike Bromell saying racist crap **WARNING: Strong Foul Language**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73rb92On5TE

What's wrong with that guy? Why would he call someone and leave a message like that?
    Lots of comments after the YouTube video.
    "Wag more, bark less."

"Philippians 4:10-13 I rejoiced greatly in the Lord that at last you renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you were concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

Lots of people these days are very content with what they have and with the governmental programs they are on. There's something in the gospel about taking appropriate action so that you will be blessed. Somehow I don't think Olsteen means for the unfortunate to rush to social services and sign up for food stamps. If you go out and help other, sure you'll feel good about yourself and maybe.....just maybe something good will happen along the way.