+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS...marxists and fascists and liberals...oh, my!

So there is a headline: 16,137 MURDERS, 94,635 RAPES A YEAR IN USA

I follow it...it leads to this FBI report on crime stats
    http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_04/documents/CIUS2004.pdf

I read the many disclaimers at the beginning of the report...words intended to prevent someone from 'misinterpreting' the report...I go to the race/age stats...I am surprised to note that white people commit more crimes than blacks (barely)!! Is it possible that all these years I was simply misinformed? Ah.....no. You see, in this extremely detailed, extremely important statistical snapshot of our country in a.d.2004, hispanic people and latinos are classified as WHITE. Now, I know what you are saying..."why, that's crazy talk...the FBI?...why?...WTF?" and I agree...what the fvck? You say, "show me an example of this crazy stuff...I don't believe it!" http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9583890/ Can you spot the 'errors' in this article?

Welcome to Liberalton, where up is down, left is right, and though black may be black...white is brown( and white). If the FBI, or any other government agency, told the ACTUAL truth http://www.intellectualconservative....ticle4645.html about crime in this country, how many more white folk would be 'up in arms'? Frankly...I don't know and I don't care...when did the truth become so abhorrent that we musn't be heard using it? When a prof (Dean?) at an Ivy League school dared to reference a report indicating that men's and women's minds worked differently...he was run out of town on a rail--even though he was citing a scientific study.

This 'Color of Crime ' report, which you will NEVER hear anything about, is nothing more than number crunching. However, when you crunch THESE numbers...the result is unsettling, to say the least. So, no...you won't hear about this...it flies in the face of the msm liberal agenda, and even fringe commentators that need commercial funds cannot mention it either...this is the tyranny of political correctness.

This is how the many are controlled by the few.

Here is a fascinating take on the origins of P.C.

http://www.academia.org/lectures/lind1.html
    Last edited by pwrone; 10-17-2005 at 04:26 PM.

Re: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS...marxists and fascists and liberals...oh, my!

And your point is ????????????????

A little population breakdown from the last census:

Total.................. White alone....... Black or African-American alone

293,655,404......... 236,057,761.......... 37,502,320

Does the FBI report state crime rate as a percentage of population?

tommywho70x Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    And your point is ????????????????
    patently obvious.
    H.R. Pending...Welcome, Thomas! 'mail_acct' TJ Auto-Text GAMBIT POP1 for Thomas Jefferson [at/at]U.S. Mint#$00.05 Plugged Nickels about:blank:COINS
    http://www.loc.gov/home/help/tour/catalogs/index.htm L2TFTP RTFM32.x32)

ALTER.NET Try000-001 https://www1.worldcom.com/uu.net/xml1.tmp/mci.ht?
    h1.ASDA WORLD BOURNE SHELL32/moricons.dll/qbasic.exe/oldmsdos/tools/edit
    h2.ARPA (Advanced Research Project Agency)'in-addr.arp'h3.ASPI [adaptec] ROXIO, INC. HTMLHELP.BAT/LOCALS~1 [SECUR32.DLL]DISK1[win98se]
    < H3 > [My Stuff] < /H3 > YELLOW~1 IT/MIS Industry IIS 7.0 HTTP 404N[5]
    (CONFIG.SYS)REGEDIT4[AB]Users and Passwords[EB]GE MAIL Genie(tm)NT4.01
    (sm)all)PATH C:\STARTM~1\ACCESS~1\Communications\Hyperterminal. exe=1
    Telnet 23 O.K. GOPHERCENTRAL.COM (SBC) Yahoo! Prodigy.biz applet1sendmail
    #SESSIONS? [PROOF]KODAK.PRV\BOOTLOG (Microsoft Photo Editor ARC, Inc.)
    #NAME? gopher://gopher.us.microsoft.com/sdf.lonestar.org [DALnet][Chat]
    #RANK? Serial Number? Google Cache Name: www.scam.com Top CHOICE(IBM)
    ################################################## ##

Scam's resident pseudo-intellectual, quasi-acadamic Rethuglican white supremacist spook tosses out a little flame bait for his partner, Scam's resident, pseudo-military-economicist, bush's ass-kisser spook to pick up on so they can double-team anybody who disagrees and out them for the marxist, fascist liberals they want to indoctrinate all the gullible media-consumers who might read the thread with their mis-information, mal-formed data and other assorted obfuscations into believing.

These two B.O.O.B./B.A.B.E. denizens of the Internet BOZO ZONE (WebTV/WGNTV9.DLL/AOL.COM/0+Kid's Stuff)are either getting paid to disseminate this garbage (DATA Type: FALSE) or are so thoroughly mentally conditioned to do this kind of stuff out of some fantasized patriotic duty
    that it is fun for them and lends credence to their otherwise useless selves locked inside skulls that are barely functional.

More chickensh!t name calling and innuendo from General Chickenhawk and his Aide-de-chump to put it into simpler dWord.s

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x
    patently obvious.
    H.R. Pending...Welcome, Thomas! 'mail_acct' TJ Auto-Text GAMBIT POP1 for Thomas Jefferson [at/at]U.S. Mint#$00.05 Plugged Nickels about:blank:COINS
    http://www.loc.gov/home/help/tour/catalogs/index.htm L2TFTP RTFM32.x32)

ALTER.NET Try000-001 https://www1.worldcom.com/uu.net/xml1.tmp/mci.ht?
    h1.ASDA WORLD BOURNE SHELL32/moricons.dll/qbasic.exe/oldmsdos/tools/edit
    h2.ARPA (Advanced Research Project Agency)'in-addr.arp'h3.ASPI [adaptec] ROXIO, INC. HTMLHELP.BAT/LOCALS~1 [SECUR32.DLL]DISK1[win98se]
    < H3 > [My Stuff] < /H3 > YELLOW~1 IT/MIS Industry IIS 7.0 HTTP 404N[5]
    (CONFIG.SYS)REGEDIT4[AB]Users and Passwords[EB]GE MAIL Genie(tm)NT4.01
    (sm)all)PATH C:\STARTM~1\ACCESS~1\Communications\Hyperterminal. exe=1
    Telnet 23 O.K. GOPHERCENTRAL.COM (SBC) Yahoo! Prodigy.biz applet1sendmail
    #SESSIONS? [PROOF]KODAK.PRV\BOOTLOG (Microsoft Photo Editor ARC, Inc.)
    #NAME? gopher://gopher.us.microsoft.com/sdf.lonestar.org [DALnet][Chat]
    #RANK? Serial Number? Google Cache Name: www.scam.com Top CHOICE(IBM)
    ################################################## ##

Scam's resident pseudo-intellectual, quasi-acadamic Rethuglican white supremacist spook tosses out a little flame bait for his partner, Scam's resident, pseudo-military-economicist, bush's ass-kisser spook to pick up on so they can double-team anybody who disagrees and out them for the marxist, fascist liberals they want to indoctrinate all the gullible media-consumers who might read the thread with their mis-information, mal-formed data and other assorted obfuscations into believing.

These two B.O.O.B./B.A.B.E. denizens of the Internet BOZO ZONE (WebTV/WGNTV9.DLL/AOL.COM/0+Kid's Stuff)are either getting paid to disseminate this garbage (DATA Type: FALSE) or are so thoroughly mentally conditioned to do this kind of stuff out of some fantasized patriotic duty
    that it is fun for them and lends credence to their otherwise useless selves locked inside skulls that are barely functional.

.s
    So he posts the above litany of personal insults (and nothing else) and then demonstrates an almost incomprehensible lack of self-awareness by concluding with this:
    More chickensh!t name calling and innuendo from General Chickenhawk and his Aide-de-chump

This is unintentional self-parody at it's most delicious...bon apetit!

I don't believe any of us has read the entire 500+ page report. I just went to the Murder stats charts. It is 'generalized' as you can see... though I saw nothing in the associated text to indicate any combining of racial/ethnic groups save the "Other" or "Unknown" catagories.
    Where was the info that races/ethnic groups were combined located?

http://home.alltel.net/pmcody/images/table1.jpg

cheers,
    Paul
    Last edited by PaulM; 10-17-2005 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    I don't believe any of us has read the entire 500+ page report. I just went to the Murder stats charts. It is 'generalized' as you can see... though I saw nothing in the associated text to indicate any combining of racial/ethnic groups save the "Other" or "Unknown" catagories.

cheers,
    Paul

There exists NO category for hispanics. They are routinely combined into the 'white' category, as demonstrated by this link:
    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9583890/

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM

cheers,
    Paul
    Hey Paul, they do the same thing on abortion stats. Hispanics are counted as white abortions so the numbers get skewed a little.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    There exists NO category for hispanics. They are routinely combined into the 'white' category, as demonstrated by this link:
    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9583890/
    Could that mean that the hispanic stats are so small overall that to include them in the white stats doesn't really change the percentages that much?

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Could that mean that the hispanic stats are so small overall that to include them in the white stats doesn't really change the percentages that much?

Lady Mod
    Personally, I would say that it may be a possibility. I don't view this as a blatant attempt to skew the numbers racially. As far as I am concerned at least... the only numbers I'm interested in is the bottom line... from 2000 to 2004 there was a drop in the overall. Now I did notice that the use of firearms increased.

Thanks for the additional input Pwrone & Raider

cheers,
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask

Lady Mod
    You realize that his post is about CRIME right?

As a realistic attempt to estimate crime, surely you could guesstimate the proportions.

From what I've seen in the MSNBC article there is a greivous reporting error which should be corrected. However, it is still not confirmed whether or not segregating the Hispanic statistic from the White would have that much of an impact... and is not solid evidence, IMO, of a deliberate act to racially/ethnically skew the numbers.

cheers,
    Paul

Oh, it's deliberate...what do you think the anti-gun lobby would have to say? What about real-estate prices? The myth that liberals push about the 'success' of integration and other social programs would be null and void.

check out this link :

http://www.intellectualconservative....ticle4645.html
    Last edited by pwrone; 10-17-2005 at 06:50 PM.

According to this FBI report that is specific to 2004, there was more than double the amount of hate crime committed by whites against blacks. I would say Hispanics are "Multiple or Unknown" races. Jewish people are catagorized separately.

Why don't you and Raider just admit that there is more hate crime against blacks in the country than there is against whites?

HATE CRIME

Law Enforcement Reports

The national UCR Program views each hate crime as an incident, which may have multiple offenses, victims, and offenders. When aggregating the number of hate crime offenses committed against individuals, the UCR Program counts one offense for each victim. The offense types of murder, forcible rape, aggravated assault, simple assault, and intimidation are crimes against persons. When counting crimes against property, the UCR Program allots one offense for each distinct incident regardless of the number of victims. Robbery, burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, arson, and destruction/damage/vandalism comprise the offense types that the Program considers crimes against property .

For 2004, the hate crime program tallied 7,649 bias-motivated incidents involving 9,035 offenses directed at 9,528 victims. The offenses were committed by 7,145 known offenders.

Table 2.34
    Known Offenders1
    Known Offender's Race, 2004

Total 7,145
    White 4,327
    Black 1,408
    American Indian/Alaskan Native 48
    Asian/Pacific Islander 70
    Multiple Races, Group2 367
    Unknown Race 925

1 The term known offender does not
    imply that the identity of the suspect is known,
    but only that an attribute of the suspect has been
    identified, which distinguishes him/her from an
    unknown offender.

2 The term multiple races, group is used
    to describe a group of offenders comprised
    of individuals of varying races.

Incidents

The great majority of hate crime incidents involve a single bias, although the hate crime program accepts reports of multiple-bias incidents. By definition, a multiple-bias incident is one in which two or more offense types were motivated by two or more bias types. Of the 7,649 incidents reported by law enforcement agencies in 2004, 7 were multiple-bias incidents. (See Table 2.32.)

Law enforcement investigators found that racial prejudice motivated more than half of all the reported single-bias incidents (52.9 percent). They attributed 18.0 percent of the incidents to a religious bias, 15.7 percent to a sexual-orientation bias, and 12.7 percent to an ethnicity/national origin bias. The remaining incidents were ascribed to a disability bias. (Based on Table 2.35.)

Offenses

In the hate crime program, bias-motivated offenses can be directed at persons, property, or society. During 2004, law enforcement agencies identified 9,035 offenses within the reported 7,649 incidents. Of these offenses, 62.4 percent were directed against persons, 36.9 percent against property, and the remainder (0.7 percent) against society.

Approximately one-half of all bias-motivated offenses against persons involved the crime of intimidation (50.1 percent). Nearly all of the other offenses directed at persons involved assaults: simple assaults made up 31.0 percent and aggravated assaults accounted for 18.4 percent of the offenses.

The majority of hate motivated offenses directed against property (84.4 percent) involved destruction, damage, or vandalism.

An analysis of the total reported offenses showed that intimidation accounted for 31.3 percent of the 9,035 offenses; destruction/damage/vandalism, 31.1 percent; simple assault, 19.4 percent; and aggravated assault, 11.5 percent of the total offenses. (Based on Table 2.33.)

Victims

Of the 9,528 victims of hate crimes in 2004, 9,514 were associated with an incident involving a single bias. More than half of that number (53.8 percent) were victims of racial prejudice. Of those, 67.9 percent were victimized because of anti-black attitudes, and 20.1 percent were targets of anti-white sentiments.
    Victims of religious intolerance made up 16.7 percent of the victims of incidents involving a single bias. Of those, 67.8 percent were victims of anti-Jewish bias, and 12.7 percent were targets of anti-Islamic bias.

Of the total number of victims of single-bias incidents, 15.6 percent were attacked because of a sexual-orientation bias. The majority of those victims, 60.9 percent, were the objects of anti-male homosexual attitudes on the part of the offenders.

Approximately 13 percent (13.2) of the victims in single-bias incidents were targeted because of the offenders’ ethnicity/national orientation bias. Of those, 51.5 percent were marked because of the perpetrators’ anti-Hispanic views. (Based on Table 2.32.)

Less than 1 percent of the total victims of crimes motivated by a single bias were targets of an anti-disability bias. Of the 73 victims of this type of bias, 49 were the subjects of a bias against a mental disability.

Fourteen of the total 9,528 victims of hate crimes were the objects of multiple biases on the part of the offenders. (See Table 2.32.)

Offenders

The hate crime incident reports for 2004 contained a total of 7,145 known offenders. The term known offender does not imply that the identity of the perpetrator was known but only that a distinguishing attribute of the individual, race, was noted on the incident report.

Of those persons who committed a crime based upon their perceived biases, 60.6 percent were white, and 19.7 percent were black. Nearly 13 percent (12.9) were classified as unknown race. Groups containing persons of various races accounted for 5.1 percent of the perpetrators, and the remainder were American Indian/Alaskan Natives or Asian/Pacific Islanders. (Based on Table 2.34.)

Table 2.35: Agency Hate Crime Reporting by State, 2004

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_04/offen...ime/index.html

Um...yeah...the entire point is that others are not charged with it...That's the point!! Does it make sense to you that with white people attacked in a 15 to 1 ratio by blacks that the hate crimes are being charged fairly? Does it really? You CANNOT be this naive...not possible.

I don't know...rape and murder seem rather hateful.

Hi Pwrone,

I do not mean to sound pendantic but....

Hispanic can be characterized as white, because of the location of Spain. It is in Europe, and "white" or Caucasians are typically from Europe.

The men in the story on the MSNBC website might be from South or Central America. Or from Spain. The story did not say. It just listed their names, and ages. Yes, it also classified them as "W/M." The inaccurate and unclear reporting, is not in contradiction with the FBI report on crime statistics. The two are not comparable.

I am going to read the Color of Crime, and post on that at another time.

DeeDee1965