+ Reply to Thread

Www.cndepot.com Scam!!!

Hey,
    Has anybody ever come across this site: www.cndepot.com? It's a fraud. They say they accept all kinds of secure payments and then when you go to checkout, they have only Western Union or T/T Transfer. Then they email you later, with a free yahoo address telling you to send payment to so-and-so address. It's a rip-off! Anybody else have any thoughts on this?

Re: Www.cndepot.com Scam!!!

The BBB, Verisign and Bizrate logos on the bottom are phony and don't link to anything. The Ebay button is phony and the "Engrish" is bad.

I'd say it's a fraud based on that alone. Looks almost legit at first glance, though.

cndepot forwards to 7depot.com, a Chinese scam.

WHOIS whois.enom.com 7depot.com:

Registration Service Provided By: Globat.com - 10,000 MB Hosting $7.95
    Visit: http://www.globat.com

Domain name: 7depot.com

Registrant Contact:

David Lee ([email protected])
    +86.1370555919
    Fax:
    112 Zhongshan Road
    Shanghai, SH 200020
    CN

Administrative Contact:

David Lee ([email protected])
    +86.1370555919
    Fax:
    112 Zhongshan Road
    Shanghai, SH 200020
    CN

Technical Contact:
    Globat, LLC.
    Hostmaster Role Account ([email protected])
    +1.3234175167
    Fax: none
    11288 Ventura Blvd. #443b
    Studio City, CA 91604
    US

Billing Contact:
    Globat, LLC.
    Globat, LLC. ([email protected])
    +1.3234175167
    Fax: none
    11288 Ventura Blvd. #443b
    Studio City, CA 91604
    US

Name Servers:
    ns1.dnsjunction.com
    ns2.dnsjunction.com

Creation date: 24 Aug 2005 14:58:10

I just started working with cndepot. how do you know it is a scam. Also, they have a paypal account? Is the paypal account secure?

Thanks

this people, stole money from me. Dont do business with them!!!!! They send me only one box of the merchandise and the quality was horrible, i have to claim a teurn and they dont want to retunr any of my money. They have blocked me off the messenger and they wont return my emials..........

Quote Originally Posted by sjcordaro
    I just started working with cndepot. how do you know it is a scam. Also, they have a paypal account? Is the paypal account secure?

Thanks
    Hello, I have started working with 7depot also. I have sent paypal payment for samples. Have you managed to get any more info on this company as I do not want to send any more. Thanks Gordon

I wish that people would do their homework before screaming that anyone is a scammer. That is just not right.

I worked with these people for many years and never once did they scam me.

They have a legit pay pal account and not once did they even look like they would scam me.

ALL merchandise i received from them was TOP quality and my customers were more than satisfied!

And the prices are more than reasonable.

Just because a website has things that don't seem right, does NOT mean a thing. Maybe they aren't the greatest at web designing and they don't know laws and requirements. But that DOES NOT mean they are scammers.

Now they were SHUT down because of false rumors that were posted everywhere.

Very nice to all who participated.

If anyone that had a problem with them would have talked to them about it, i am sure they would have corrected it.

I cannot imagine anyone getting poor quality products form them.

Can we trust all who post these things?

I caught several people over the years bad mouthing me and some products i sell and i never even did business with them for them to even be able to say anything about me or my business.

Seems to me that some people find reasons in their heads to do things like this and it isn't right. Stop causing damage to peoples lives to make your own better.

Get a life and you may not need to do these terrible things anymore.

I joined this forum, because i came across the company of topic here and i just had to join to speak up for them and also for the others that were doing business with them.

I hope that this will be an example to EVERY ONE online, DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU READ ON THE INTERNET.

Some people just like to try their best to make other peoples world full of shit like their own!

NOT NICE! :2gunsfiring_v1::judges: