+ Reply to Thread

Scam Warning! Forsun Education Group = China Foreign Teacher & University Fraud

Frank Sun and Michael Hogan are the Chinese and American partners who operate this shady operation that has no authorization nor SAIC business license to operate in China. Their web site is fseducation.org yet they are not a foundation, NPO, nor NGO so why the .org Frank? You claim to be American-based. Where? Please post your IRS EIN and corporate certificate and business license in this thread for all to see. Why is there no Chamber of Commerce or BBB listing or even a 411 listing for your company in New York? Only self-generated Facebook and Linked and an ESLCafe complaint is all we can find online.

They claim on their website the following affiliations:

OUR PARTNERS

FLS International
    University of California, Irvine
    Stony Brook University
    San Francisco State University
    Stanford University
    Columbia University
    Ohio University
    University of La Verne
    Ambassador Youth Exchange Services
    Lee Academy
    Seattle Central Community College
    Universal Placement Program
    St. John’s Military School
    Whittier Christian High School

China Operations locations

Changchun – Overseas Study Center of Jilin University
    Jilin – Yuwen High School
    Dalian – Sunshine School
    Huzhou – New Century Foreign Language School
    Lishui – Foreign Language Experimental School
    Yueqing – International Foreign Language School
    Zhuhai – Peking University Experimental School

Only Whittier Christian High admits they have a "relationship" with Frank but would not call Forsun Education a "Partner". Colombia University staff said they would investigate immediately because they were unaware of who Frank is and they do not have "partners" with private companies. The same is probably true with the other "partners" they claim to have and I have contacted all of them to verify.

Only negative comments are found about them on line and the ownership of this company is in China according to their website which went online in 9/30/09

Domain ID: D157227733-LROR
    Creation Date: 2009-09-30T06:32:50Z
    Updated Date: 2011-12-05T08:40:57Z
    Registry Expiry Date: 2015-09-30T06:32:50Z
    Sponsoring Registrar:Xin Net Technology Corporation (R118-LROR)
    Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 120
    WHOIS Server:
    Referral URL:
    Domain Status: ok
    Registrant ID:35252p7m2kmfmm
    Registrant Name:Zhang Minghui
    Registrant Organization:dalianfusunyintekejijiaoyufazhanyouxi angongsi
    Registrant Street: Dalian
    Registrant City:Dalian
    Registrant State/Province:Liaoning
    Registrant Postal Code:116000
    Registrant Country:CN
    Registrant Phone:+86.041139861337
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax: +86.041139861337
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email:@pacific.net.hk
    Admin ID:o4728skc94105j
    Admin Name:CE Dongli Technology Group CO.LTD
    Admin Organization:dalianfusunyintekejijiaoyufazhanyouxi angongsi
    Admin Street: Dalian
    Admin City:Dalian
    Admin State/Province:Liaoning
    Admin Postal Code:116000
    Admin Country:CN
    Admin Phone:+86.01058022266
    Admin Phone Ext: 000
    Admin Fax: +86.01058022266
    Admin Fax Ext: 000
    Admin Email:@pacific.net.hk
    Tech ID:o4728skc94105j
    Tech Name:CE Dongli Technology Group CO.LTD
    Tech Organization:dalianfusunyintekejijiaoyufazhanyouxi angongsi
    Tech Street: Dalian
    Tech City:Dalian
    Tech State/Province:Liaoning
    Tech Postal Code:116000
    Tech Country:CN
    Tech Phone:+86.01058022266
    Tech Phone Ext: 000
    Tech Fax: +86.01058022266
    Tech Fax Ext: 000
    Tech Email:@pacific.net.hk
    Name Server:NS4.CHINA-ENTERPRISE.COM
    Name Server:NS3.CHINA-ENTERPRISE.COM

The IRS has no Employer Identification Number for this company so we conclude the office locations they claim are operating in America are either fake or illegal since they have no business license in their name, pay no taxes, and have no verifiable office listing in New York nor Dailian other than for CE Dongli Technology Group CO.LTD which is not licensed to do HR recruiting nor hire foreigners. They are blacklisted by the CFTU

I have asked the both the IRS and the Chinese tax authorities to investigate this company and urge all of you to visit their web site which is quite typical of a black China job recruiter operation. Notice the lack of any verifiable information. Below are photos of Frank Sun and Michael Hogan.

China Scam Patrol confirms they are also investigating this company in relation to two other possible scams involving another Hong-Kong based operation. They will forward me a copy of their report and upon receipt I will post an update here.

One last thing... the brazen duo offers "Teaching Internships In China". Why would anyone pay to fly 5,000 miles away to be an intern teacher in China at half price when they can easily work full time as teacher and collect a full salary? Duh!

THIS COMPANY IS CHINESE - NOT AMERICAN - AND UNTIL THEY OBTAIN A VERIFIABLE SAIC LICENSE THEY ARE OPERATING ILLEGALLY.
    Last edited by Curious Carol; 01-27-2015 at 06:48 PM.

Re: Scam Warning! Forsun Education Group = China Foreign Teacher & University Fraud

There are both good and bad reviews about this company at this link here:

http://eslwatch.info/141-asia-review...ina.html#re160

But I noticed a glaring discrepancy. The company claims to be "American" yet when they register anywhere they always list a home office in Dalian, which is a coastal city in Northeast China. They need to get their stories straight.

Re: Scam Warning! Forsun Education Group = China Foreign Teacher & University Fraud

This is a good example of fraud that can go undetected for years. Remember, just because a company has longevity does not automatically mean it is legitimate.

Another famous similar, and classic scam is China ESL which has been operating since 2006! By using a variety of blind ads, fake companies, and over 100 email addresses and a dozen different phone numbers, and by employing hackers to delete negative information online, evaded detection for almost four years.

I would just like to add some info here.

1. Michael Hogan was not and is not a partner in Forsun Education. He was a paid employee, namely Foreign Academic Director.

2. Michael Hogan left Forsun Education in either December of 2013 or January of 2014

3. This thread was created long after Hogan was gone, so I'm tempted to think the author has an axe to grind rather than valid information to offer.

4. The author claims that Forsun has no "partnerships" with any school listed yet offers no hard evidence that any valid research was done.

5. Anyone can buy any domain suffix. No one ever checks to see if you really are what you say you are, so that argument rings hollow.

6. A Chinese company claiming "partnerships" with foreign businesses of any sort isn't out of the ordinary. Hell. A Chinese company telling the truth about themselves would be more surprising.

7. CE Dongli Group is a Taiwanese company and, of course, not registered in the PRC. I can find no listing of Forsun on any CE Dongli web presence.

8. I have no vested interest other than keeping people honest about what dishonesty they claim on behalf of Chinese companies.

More information after a little digging:
    CE Dongli is the host site for the web page not the owner of the company. As such, they don't need to have a license to hire foreign teachers.

Maybe if Carol were "curiouser" she'd have mentioned that.

Again, the only scam here that is verifiable is the one being perpetrated by "Carol".

Quote Originally Posted by Laoshi View Post
    More information after a little digging:
    CE Dongli is the host site for the web page not the owner of the company. As such, they don't need to have a license to hire foreign teachers.

Maybe if Carol were "curiouser" she'd have mentioned that.

Again, the only scam here that is verifiable is the one being perpetrated by "Carol".
    And who are you to accuse Carol Dunn of running a scam? She's with the CFTU and so am I. You don't speak to us that way.

You do NOT get to bully us. You see someone posting about the CFTU you keep your slimy little mouth shut. Understand?

I'm contacting the administrator right now to enforce a ban on your IP and I would urge you to find another forum or face your screen name being added to the china liar's list thread. You do NOT want to mess with us.

Bye now, bitch. Dont forget to not write.
    Last edited by furiousPETER; 09-13-2016 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by furiousPETER View Post
    And who are you to accuse Carol Dunn of running a scam? She's with the CFTU and so am I. You don't speak to us that way.

You do NOT get to bully us. You see someone posting about the CFTU you keep your slimy little mouth shut. Understand?

I'm contacting the administrator right now to enforce a ban on your IP and I would urge you to find another forum or face your screen name being added to the china liar's list thread. You do NOT want to mess with us.

Bye now, bitch. Dont forget to not write.
    I don't care who you are with, but I do intend to send screens of this to the CFTU and ask if this is how they wish to be represented.

Oh Snap! I just checked out China Foreign Teacher Union and that mess of a web page looks like the place where whiny imbeciles go to cry out all of their frustrations. Seriously, is there a school in China not on your "blacklist"?

I'll mess with whiny little liars like you all day long.
    Last edited by Laoshi; 09-21-2017 at 05:50 AM.

I did some checking based on your comments Laoshi. The CFTU blacklist has 389 entities on it - mostly black market schools (not registered with SAFEA) and about 120 shady agents and job recruiters. This is less than 1% of all the schools in China which according to SAFEA number more than 19,000. By comparison, the China Whitelist put out by the CFTU has more than 1,600 vetted schools (by fellow expat teachers who worked for them and rated them). So they have 4 times as many schools white-listed than blacklisted. http://opnlttr.com/letter/2017-chine...tu-job-seekers. I agree with you that theire website look ancient, but i think it is the content that counts. Have you seen http://reddit.com/r/chinascamcentral yet?

I don't care who you are with, but I do intend to send screens of this to the CFTU and ask if this is how they wish to be represented.

Oh Snap! I just checked out China Foreign Teacher Union and that mess of a web page looks like the place where whiny imbeciles go to cry out all of their frustrations. Seriously, is there a school in China not on your "blacklist"?

I'll mess with whiny little liars like you all day long.
    Forsun International Education Inc. is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on May 2, 2013 . The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 4397270 . The Registered Agent on file for this company is Chuan Wen Sun and is located at 67-14a 230th Street, Oakland Gardens, NY 11364.

10. 11-10-2018, 07:27 PM

Reason
    Double

Forsun International Education Inc. is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on May 2, 2013 . The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 4397270 . The Registered Agent on file for this company is Chuan Wen Sun and is located at 67-14a 230th Street, Oakland Gardens, NY 11364.
    There is only one reason why people like you choose to bash and trash like this, because you wish to cause harm to CFTU Members.

Members of the China Foreign Teachers Union are one of those most vulnerable groups of people out there, many of them hanging by a thread due to the predatory behavior of ESL recruiters and dodgy schools. The CFTU is the only thing keeping their heads above water in many cases, and therefore paid badposters like Laoshi seek to CRITICIZE the CFTU on web forums just like this one! They do this out of sheer BIGOTRY and a desire to do harm. For the violence he has committed right here on this forum alone he belongs in prison!

As many as nine CFTU members may have engaged in self-harm or worse last year in response to the way they are treated online. The China Scam Patrol is stepping up arrests of badposters, bigots and scumbags who harm CFTU members online. People like this belong behind bars so if you witness one of those events I urge you to call the police in order to protect vulnerable teachers!

You can read more about the love-hate relationship that some questionable people have with the CFTU here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChinaScamCe...he_cftu_china/
    Last edited by Turd Handler; 11-10-2018 at 09:19 PM.

Yes, that the are.

And have been for ,as you pointed out, some time.

https://appext20.dos.ny.gov/corp_pub...results_page=0;
    Name:  forsun.1.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  116.9 KB
    Last edited by nomaxim; 11-16-2018 at 09:46 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin