+ Reply to Thread

Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage

Get ready for a crazy blizzard!

All signs point to a significant blizzard in the Northeast on Monday night and Tuesday, with major cities like New York and Boston probably measuring snow in feet by the time the storm clears out. If the forecast pans out, this will be one of the most significant winter storms we've seen in quite a few years.
    Read more...

Chat about Major Blizzard Set to Dump Feet of Snow on New York City and Boston here at scam.com!
    Check my sig file for the register link.
    Last edited by Administrator; 01-25-2015 at 06:23 PM.
    Check out the Bamboo Bar When In NJ !

Re: Get ready for a crazy blizzard!

"OUCH"
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

i've noticed since i acquired computer weather access that there are seasonally repeating patterns to weather. this is not the first storm this year up the coast and more are likely maybe worse due to the seasonal swing!? seems bad destructive storms have become more frequent and strong since all this GW started being considered!? i dont think the country is really prepared to deal with any massive disastrous events and they could do great economic harm if not adequately compensated for!? but HOW since the GOV spending is under such HEAVY scrutiny and criticism!? i mean we had a balanced budget back in the CLINTON yrs and then the UNEXPECTED WARS along with no tax promises and suddenly SUSAN is BROKE and desperate!? :rotz: :bah: :spin2: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Why do we have to depend on the government every time a snowflake falls? What happened to being self sufficient and planning? If someone builds in a 100 year flood zone, shouldn't they be prepared to be flooded and not seek compensation from the government? What's happened to people?

Quote Originally Posted by mamabear234 View Post
    Why do we have to depend on the government every time a snowflake falls? What happened to being self sufficient and planning? If someone builds in a 100 year flood zone, shouldn't they be prepared to be flooded and not seek compensation from the government? What's happened to people?
    i do believe this is a complex question!? say al men are not = which means only those that are able are allowed to live where do you draw the line ad to that the interaction of expressed talents for personal excellence do we want a society full of do it alls mediocre vs the appreciated speed and quality and innovation of specialization thru repitition/devotion to the natural skill inherited!? efficiency and distribution of service especially for the menial is of great benefit to the individuals enjoyment of the leisurely/artistically prone expressed side of life!? something like that........:yelcutelaughA::liefde::angel: