+ Reply to Thread

Kareem Abdul Jabbar you can kiss my ass

you can kiss my ass Kareem Abdul Jabbar. The 19 year NBA All Star athlete is doing interviews on Meet the Press and any other venue that will interview him defending muslims, trying to get us to understand their pointof view. Karim I can guarantee you that Isis would kidnap your tall black ass for a lot of money and you would be changing your tune very quickly when they had that knife up to your throat. The whole world has been walking on eggshells with these extremist terrorist s. Enough is enough cream Abdul Jabbar I would put you in jail for treason for your negative propaganda and pathetic attempt at sympathy. You must be try it I guarantee you are writing a book right now and this is your pre book tour. Leave our country

Re: Kareem Abdul Jabbar you can kiss my ass

if he is a SYMPATHYZER as you claim i dont see why they would hold him hostage for ransom unless it was FAKE just to try to get money then let him go!? in other words i dont think THEY would go against their SUPPORTERS!? i mean we have SEEN their declarations JOIN us or DIE i dont think they are DISHONEST about that!? in other words they do NOT behave like COMMON criminals they have a STRICT CODE that simply demands religious devotion to a beleif system!? :judges: ::crazy1:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

no he came out of the woodwork. Have you seen him in 20 years? He's on this pro Muslim Tour almost like Isis or al Qaeda or the Taliban is sponsoring him for some PR stunt. Its really weird he's like a hundred times worse then Obama. I seriously have not seen this guy in 20 years and all of a sudden I saw him on 4 programs this weekend. Someone is spending a lot of money in making a lot of phone calls to get his message out. Things that make you go hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Race Card View Post
    no he came out of the woodwork. Have you seen him in 20 years? He's on this pro Muslim Tour almost like Isis or al Qaeda or the Taliban is sponsoring him for some PR stunt. Its really weird he's like a hundred times worse then Obama. I seriously have not seen this guy in 20 years and all of a sudden I saw him on 4 programs this weekend. Someone is spending a lot of money in making a lot of phone calls to get his message out. Things that make you go hmmm
    OR... it could be the actions of a famous individual coming out of retirement for a while to voice his opinion regarding what he views as a mis-perception of his religion.

Great. Do a tour over there and tweet your location. I guarantee he will become a hostage. Put up or shut up

$100!