+ Reply to Thread

Bobby Jindal ... another POS Rightie

LOL ... this guy is giving Ben Carson a run for his money when it comes to dumbass comments:

Gov. Bobby Jindal continued to claim Muslim "no-go zones" exist in Europe Monday, even as British political leaders and American media outlets issued statements reputing such statements.

"I think your viewers know absolutely there are places where the police are less likely to go. They absolutely know there are neighborhoods where they wouldn't feel comfortable," Jindal told CNN in London Monday.

IS THAT RIGHT MR FUCKIN MUSLIM EXPERT?

British Prime Minister David Cameron has insisted that "no-go zones" don't exist in the United Kingdom, as Jindal has asserted.

"When I heard this, I frankly choked on my porridge and I thought it must be April Fools Day," said Cameron, about the existence of "no-go zones" in England.

On Saturday, Fox News issued a slew of apologies and corrections about the cable network's reporting on "no-go zones," which was initially very similar to claims made by Jindal in his London speech.

"To be clear, there is no formal designation of these zones in either country and no credible information to support the assertion there are specific areas in these countries that exclude individuals based solely on their religion," said Julie Banderas, a Fox News anchor in a correction aired by the network.

Re: Bobby Jindal ... another POS Rightie

I don't think they are the same

Really?

Carson compared Obamacare to slavery ... and blamed it on the "liberal" media

Carson should stick to medicine as he is a fing big time tool for the right when it comes to real matters

well stated about Carson and Conservatives:

"Black people understand that ANY Black person who aligns him or herself with the conservative cause has to be either an idiot or suffer from a severe character flaw. Sound crazy? Okay, well tell me this, how do you feel about Americans who align themselves with Al Qaeda? It’s the exact same rationale."

http://thyblackman.com/2013/10/17/dr...-idiot-savant/

This guy is a total asshole:

Carson said that marriage is “a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group,be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality — it doesn't matter what they are, they don't get to change the definition. It's not anything that's against gays, it's against anyone who wants to change the pillars of society.”
    ===============
    "You know Obamacare is really I think the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery," Carson, who is African American, said Friday in remarks at the Values Voter Summit in Washington.