+ Reply to Thread

JOB APPLICATION Lies Scam

Would you lie about your race on a job application? Have you ever done this before and do you feel that it is acceptable?

Chat about and read more:
    Would you lie about your race on a job application?
    Last edited by Administrator; 01-20-2015 at 04:02 AM.

Re: JOB APPLICATION Lies Scam

Hello,
    I did a review for work done on my manuscript a few weeks ago #95184. The work was terrible. I paid a lot of money for this terrible work and waited extra time for it. It was recommended that I get level one but I paid for level three to make sure I got the best service. I am shocked at what was returned to me. First of all my work was being called fiction when it is clearly non-fiction and was labeled by me as such. second the mistakes left behind are a clear example that the manuscript was never even read. If it had been they would have been addressed. I am not sure what happened and I don't care...I paid over a thousand dollars for this mess and I want a refund! If you don't believe what I say...you read the manuscript that was sent back and tell me what kind of job was done. I had to pay someone else for work your editor should have done. For your editor to tell me that she wasn't going to change anything much in my memoir section because it should have been in my own words is simply CRAZY! The whole damn book is in my own words. I went back through there and found one word spelled wrong twice! and so many more errors.
    I am very upset that I had to get back with you after I sent you my negative review. Lisa McMillan