+ Reply to Thread

does this board have moderators?

does this post board have any moderators? if so, go see the garbage these russian retards are posting in the "russian scam" thread in the internet scams forum. who really needs to see their retarded posts. must we need to get our lives threatened & have to read the garbage they post there?

tommywho70x Guest

Re: does this board have moderators?

Yes, but there are only 2; Scambuster and Sojustask, so if you are having problems with a thread or specific users, use your 'User CP' and send them a PM (Private Message) describing your complaint and they will look in on the thread and deal with it how they see fit.

Scambuster already knows about the thread. I pm-ed him about it when it first took off. I don't know if he has time to check it everyday, or not.

You might pm him again & bring it to his attention. If he feels it's out of line, he will definitely take care of it fast & it most likely won't be pretty. :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by PAYEK
    Scambuster already knows about the thread. I pm-ed him about it when it first took off. I don't know if he has time to check it everyday, or not.

You might pm him again & bring it to his attention. If he feels it's out of line, he will definitely take care of it fast & it most likely won't be pretty. :eek:
    scambuster must be out of town or something. the entire thread has not changed. i can't believe those posts have not been deleted by now. how in the hell can he not think they are out of line! :eek: he should ban all these freaks & delete their posts. what the hell! all i did was post a fact based account of an attempted russian scam! do i deserve to die or get my life threatened for that? i really wish one of those creeps would show up on my doorstep. it would be the last time they ever see the light of day! :mad:
    Last edited by saturnsc2; 10-17-2005 at 04:55 PM.

I'll take care of it.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    I'll take care of it.

Lady Mod
    i'll watch out for massive deletions! ;)
    Last edited by sojustask; 10-17-2005 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saturnsc2
    i'll watch out for massive deletions! ;)
    LOL, I banned a couple of users that I believe are causing the bulk of the trouble. I can't really tell what those who post in russian are saying, whether it's hateful or not.

I guess there should be a rule here. English reading moderators, ergo, post in english?

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    LOL, I banned a couple of users that I believe are causing the bulk of the trouble. I can't really tell what those who post in russian are saying, whether it's hateful or not.

I guess there should be a rule here. English reading moderators, ergo, post in english?

Namaste'

Lady Mod
    oh don't worry, most of it is hateful because it's comming from human garbage. what do you expect from garbage? i'll tell ya what, it just boils my blood when i see our country give money to these nations who just want us dead. i'll never for the life of me understand our policy on that, NEVER! maybe some of our politicians should read these forums & see what other nations really think of us before they dump billions of dollars into their pockets. i say feed our poor & the hell with all of them. let them scumbags starve...

Right now there is some bloke over there that doesn't like the USA. Fair enough the bloke can express his own opinion but he is very angry at the moment. F...THEUSA or something like that is his username. I think he is going to suffer from high blood pressure and a heart attack. He won't win a prize for his drawings.

Quote Originally Posted by 6seven8
    Right now there is some bloke over there that doesn't like the USA. Fair enough the bloke can express his own opinion but he is very angry at the moment. F...THEUSA or something like that is his username. I think he is going to suffer from high blood pressure and a heart attack. He won't win a prize for his drawings.
    hearty attack? we can't possibly get that lucky can we?

Don't forget SubJunk is still a moderator too. He's not around as much though.