+ Reply to Thread

magnet bracelets are not a scam

At Christmas I got irenew magnet bracelet from my nephews. It claims to improve your health joint pain and give you more energy. There's a combination of magnets and parts from a meteor (I know it sounds crazy). But I've been wearing it since Christmas, and by carpal tunnel stopped, my knees don't hurt, and I don't have nagging arthritis pain anymore. Now you can say it's a placebo effect but I'm only wearing it because my nephews give it to me and at first I was not a believer. But I swear to God I don't have to take an Alleve everyday or an Advil or Tylenol. I've been working on computers at least 10 hours every single day of my life since 1996 and my arms are shot, but I feel like I just started working on computers 20 years ago. So I am saying that magnets and what is the thing called to irenew not a scam. I dont care what any articles say. The double combination is helping me work pain free and sleeping better. Link1 Link 2
    Last edited by Administrator; 01-07-2015 at 08:02 PM.

Re: magnet bracelets are not a scam

sorry dude....it's ALL in your MIND!? the bracelet is just a crutch!? you secretly WANT to BELIEVE!? you just needed a PUSH like "a GIFT"!? jesus had to use "PROPS" sometimes TOO!? here's MUD in your eye.......:king22::sun_smiley::spin2::elvis:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: magnet bracelets are not a scam

i got 1.......BUTTER on minor BURNS......alway works for me!? grandma's remedy since my childhood and BEYOND!? :rryumy::spin2:::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you