+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: This Liberal Forum is Awfully Quiet about Bill Clinton's Involvement with Underage Sex Slaves

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Still posting memes without evidence and without understanding them?
    Since it appears u understand it in a way that I missed apparently, please enlighten everyone...??

Here's your big chance, jhokey.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Re: This Liberal Forum is Awfully Quiet about Bill Clinton's Involvement with Underage Sex Slaves

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Since it appears u understand it in a way that I missed apparently, please enlighten everyone...??

Here's your big chance, jhokey.
    1) Prove that all of those things listed have improved the lives of Americans.

Let's start there and we can move onto others after you answer.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Wow those crickets are deafening.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Let's start there and we can move onto others after you answer.
    If you see something inaccurate, or questionable, straighten the meme out then, don't whine to me about it...

I agree with it. If u don't that's just tough!:judges:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

On second thought...

So, The American revolution wasn't an improvement?! How so?!

Hows about slavery, the 8 hour work week, or the womens right to vote?

In fact the entire list...aren't they all improvements for Americans?

Please back up your bizarre claim with SOMETHING!

Let's start there and we can move onto others after you answer. rofl
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

On second thought...

So, The American revolution wasn't an improvement?! How so?!

Hows about slavery, the 8 hour work week, or the womens right to vote?

In fact the entire list...aren't they all improvements for Americans?

Please back up your bizarre claim with SOMETHING!

Let's start there and we can move onto others after you answer. rofl
    I don't necessarily disagree with you that some of these are improvements. The jury's out on Obamacare.

So go ahead and prove that all initiatives were created by "liberals" and opposed by "conservatives".

I don't necessarily disagree with you that some of these are improvements. The jury's out on Obamacare.

So go ahead and prove that all initiatives were created by "liberals" and opposed by "conservatives".
    Nice try...idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by joefool44
    Says the guy who cherry picks information, moves the goalposts and then posts personal attacks against me when he runs out of ammo.
    What, so you can avoid giving another answer after being gutted like a fish?! I'll pass...
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

In his "mind" he just proved it. The meme said all that stuff, that makes it true. That's all people like him need.

Last edited by Jax74; 05-26-2015 at 05:09 PM.

Nice try...idiot.

What, so you can avoid giving another answer after being gutted like a fish?! I'll pass...
    I think pretty much everyone reading this understands what he's saying to you.

Everyone except you that is.

Originally Posted by ohein56
    Nice try...idiot.

I think pretty much everyone reading this understands what he's saying to you.

Everyone except you that is.
    ***crickets***

I was on a neighboring boat in Ibiza next to Former President Clinton. And there was at least 12 11s on the yaught . I support his awesomeness. P**sy is his superpower, just like Tiger Woods. When you are that excellent in life you should be able to do anything. He earned it. It fuels his leadership just like JFK. And conversely Nixon's assholeness made him amazing too. I'm being as bipartisan :2gunsfiring_v1::liefde:as I can be.

And Joe. The squeaky wheel indeed gets the greece. But we have to be labeled "whiny"

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I was on a neighboring boat in Ibiza next to Former President Clinton. And there was at least 12 11s on the yaught . I support his awesomeness. P**sy is his superpower, just like Tiger Woods. When you are that excellent in life you should be able to do anything. He earned it. It fuels his leadership just like JFK. And conversely Nixon's assholeness made him amazing too. I'm being as bipartisan :2gunsfiring_v1::liefde:as I can be.

Oh my god. Please never vote.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

That's like saying "I support Aaron Hernandez. He's such a bad ass on the field he should be able to bust a cap in someone's ass now and then, he's earned it"

I saw a bunch of links that were magically removed about Bill Clinton on Facebook.

You think this forum is liberal?!!!

I wish

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I saw a bunch of links that were magically removed about Bill Clinton on Facebook.

You think this forum is liberal?!!!

I wish
    You are talking to an empty room. Your buddy Carl got busted for being the racist we all knew he was anyway. He slinked under a rock and hid. Aren't you glad you went out of your way to help him?