+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: values.Com scam

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,510

    values.Com scam

    I work from home so I watch a lot of TV. I was actually going to launch a review sites of commercials and have people critique on the world agree or disagree with my assessment. The one commercial or the bunch of commercials that I actually really like is values.com. They are always feel good/pay it forward / decency / and morality highlights. Well come to find out values.com is run by the Mormons. Now the scam is this. I'm watching a moving beautiful commercial and what's playing in the background? The Beatles / John Lennon singing imagine. I don't know anyone in the world that doesn't love that song. I don't know anyone that doesn't get a little bit choked up with the right visual sync to will probably the greatest song ever written. Now I'm going to research this but the royalties they must have to pay for this commercial to try to recruit people into their calls is an evil marketing ploy to get you to drink their koolaid. so I'm going to do a little investigative reporting on what the Mormons spend on marketing advertising and propaganda. Hopefully you existing Mormons will start questioning that 10% tithe or tith, I'm not sure exactly what it is but it's basically 10% of your net income.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: values.Com scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I work from home so I watch a lot of TV. I was actually going to launch a review sites of commercials and have people critique on the world agree or disagree with my assessment. The one commercial or the bunch of commercials that I actually really like is values.com. They are always feel good/pay it forward / decency / and morality highlights. Well come to find out values.com is run by the Mormons. Now the scam is this. I'm watching a moving beautiful commercial and what's playing in the background? The Beatles / John Lennon singing imagine. I don't know anyone in the world that doesn't love that song. I don't know anyone that doesn't get a little bit choked up with the right visual sync to will probably the greatest song ever written. Now I'm going to research this but the royalties they must have to pay for this commercial to try to recruit people into their calls is an evil marketing ploy to get you to drink their koolaid. so I'm going to do a little investigative reporting on what the Mormons spend on marketing advertising and propaganda. Hopefully you existing Mormons will start questioning that 10% tithe or tith, I'm not sure exactly what it is but it's basically 10% of your net income.
    Imagine, no religion....no hell below us, above us only sky...

    Nice sentiments. If only they were to become a reality...

    Imagine...

    Kind of strange, the morons using such a secular song to promote their batshit crazy cult...!?!?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: values.Com scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I work from home so I watch a lot of TV. I was actually going to launch a review sites of commercials and have people critique on the world agree or disagree with my assessment. The one commercial or the bunch of commercials that I actually really like is values.com. They are always feel good/pay it forward / decency / and morality highlights. Well come to find out values.com is run by the Mormons. Now the scam is this. I'm watching a moving beautiful commercial and what's playing in the background? The Beatles / John Lennon singing imagine. I don't know anyone in the world that doesn't love that song. I don't know anyone that doesn't get a little bit choked up with the right visual sync to will probably the greatest song ever written. Now I'm going to research this but the royalties they must have to pay for this commercial to try to recruit people into their calls is an evil marketing ploy to get you to drink their koolaid. so I'm going to do a little investigative reporting on what the Mormons spend on marketing advertising and propaganda. Hopefully you existing Mormons will start questioning that 10% tithe or tith, I'm not sure exactly what it is but it's basically 10% of your net income.


    Get NetFlix, HBO Go, Amazon Prime, and throw in a DVR and never suffer a commercial again. Same reason I use Ad Block.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: values.Com scam

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Get NetFlix, HBO Go, Amazon Prime, and throw in a DVR and never suffer a commercial again. Same reason I use Ad Block.
    Is that sustainable?

    Do you think ads will go away?

    If I were a business person that relied on ads I'd be concerned.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: values.Com scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Is that sustainable?

    It is to me. I will pay to not be subjected.


    Do you think ads will go away?
    If I were a business person that relied on ads I'd be concerned.
    As far as companies that rely on advertising there will always be the lowest common denominator crowd. You know the type, the ones that make the Kardashians famous, the ones that watch TMZ. These sheep will always be there. Our society is not getting smarter, it's getting a lot dumber. Read my sig to get a glimps.

  6. #6

    Re: values.Com scam

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    It is to me. I will pay to not be subjected.




    As far as companies that rely on advertising there will always be the lowest common denominator crowd. You know the type, the ones that make the Kardashians famous, the ones that watch TMZ. These sheep will always be there. Our society is not getting smarter, it's getting a lot dumber. Read my sig to get a glimps.
    Also can't complete all the letters in a word i.e. "glimps". Sorry Tom couldn't help myself.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: values.Com scam

    Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    Also can't complete all the letters in a word i.e. "glimps". Sorry Tom couldn't help myself.
    LOL perfect

Similar Threads

  1. Revolution of Values
    By Americanadian in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 03:04 AM
  2. Republican Family Values
    By Phinnly Slash Buster in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 08:50 AM
  3. Ayahuasca Values versus Christian Values
    By Kevin Puppos in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 03:23 PM
  4. House Values
    By real agent in forum Retail Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 08:54 PM
  5. Values
    By Whispering wind in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 02:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •