+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

tommywho70x Guest

Re: Massive Change In Very Short Period Of Time

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Can you "refute the point" that: steph, hennigan and webb are members of a secret society whose members include Dean and Kerry. That they, along with soros, worship the devil and regularly offer HUMAN sacrifices to him? That that are agents of the chinese government and have been promised cushy jobs and virgins when the takeover happens? No? Can't refute that? I guess it must be true . I mean, if you can't refute it- then it HAS to be true...right?
    Case in point: respond with an absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x
    Case in point: respond with an absurdity.
    That IS the point, knucklehead. That is no more absurd than the rantings at the top of this thread...what, you cannot disprove them? Well, there ya go, then.

tommywho70x Guest

Present your evidence or go piss up a rope, pissant.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Personally, I don't care to move into a seperate room any time someone takes shots at me. To me, it is all part of the fun.--

Can I quote you on this? :rolleyes:

LM

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x
    steph,

heneghan and webb are 'front line' home front 'combat zone' journalists.

you brought in an article that i recognized to be one that may have been filled with rumor and innuendo and was sure to draw fire in kind. i just set myself down in the crossfire is all.

As for any venting, I'll wait until it's in front of a judge and jury, thank you and promise that i'll attempt to keep a closer focus on the subject of the threads in the future.
    I knew it was filled with rumor and innuendos when I posted it, I just didn't expect that what took off from it was going to result in nothing but insult lobbing and hysterical laughing out of Raider. I hoped that at least someone would address the article and not use it as a jumping board to attack another personally. At least, not right off the mark. :)

I still liked the article, lol.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

tommywho70x Guest

so did i and /LOW pwrone did drag&dump an interesting link that has a sub-folder on it well worth discussion. if i can figure out a way to copy it i'll drag&dump it in here me own self_;)

Hi,

Tommy: Anyone alleging a "homosexual affair" between two people, not personally know to them, needs no "evidence" to disprove the assertion. It is ridiculous. And *IF* J. Gannon and G. Bush are/were lovers, that has NO RELEVANCE in criminal indictments, and lies about weapons of mass destruction. Also since we do not live in the 19th century, killing someone because they "were" writing a book about the sex life ( homosexual or otherwise) of G. Bush or H. Clinton, needs no "evidence" to disprove it.

T. Heneghan, is "predicting," "revealing," "saying" "reporting," many things. Where is his proof? Speaking of "numerous Israeli Mossad agents" in the government and the media. How would T. Heneghan KNOW this? He named H. Meirs, J. Roberts, A.Specter, J. Miller, B. Woodward, and others as having connections to Mossad.
    Where is his proof? And what is the RELEVANCE?

How will all this speculation bring down the Bush Administration?

DeeDee1965

tommywho70x Guest

DeeDee, you are right that any homosexual affair that GWB may or may not have had is not relevant to questions about his honesty about Iraq or the WMDs, but is relevant to his overall honesty. The 'sexual impropriety' card has been played regularly against opponents like Barney Frank, Gary Hart and even to discredit JFK.

I would vote for a homosexual if he/she were qualified, but not for a liar.

George W. Bush has been accused of rape in Texas and the victim is not getting LEA support and her civil suit is getting stomped on.

The relationship between J. Edgar Hoover and Clyde Tolson is legendary. I'd kinda like to see if there is any solid evidence behind the allegation.

The Bush-Clinton-WTO-CFR-TLC-Crime Cartel has left a lot of bodies in its wake that may have been murders made to look like suicide (Vince Foster, Gary Webb, Hunter S. Thompson, etc.) and natural causes (William Casey, et. al.) The veil of plausible deniability wears thinner every time it happens. Sometimes the tail is wagging the dog and these deaths merit a closer look.
    WTO == World Trade Organization
    CFR == Council on Foreign Relations
    TLC == Tri-lateral Commission

Bob Woodward has been fingered as being the 'bagman' between General Haig in the White House and Admiral Turner in the Pentagon during the Watergate affair that some scholars believe was engineered specifically to bring down Nixon and prevent him from normalizing relations with the former Soviet Union and Red China which would have brought unacceptable reductions in defense spending. Woodward was a Navy Lt. Jg. attache assigned to Turner's office at the time.

As for the Mossad: intelligence services of the US, UK and IL are doing a lot of dirty things together and behind each other's backs. It's the nature of the beast.

I realize that radio talk show hosts are among the least reliable news sources; they say they have the evidence, so I'd like to see it.
    Last edited by tommywho70x; 10-17-2005 at 02:42 PM.

Hi Tommy,

An "accusation" of rape is not the same as being found guilty of rape. Lying about having an "affair" does not make you any more any less competent to run the country. The "sexualization" of politics, has thrown up the thickest and most effective smokescreens, since the communism scare of the 1950s.

If a president LIES about the reasons for going to war, that is IMPEACHABLE. Who he/she is sleeping with outside their marriage, is of concern to the SPOUSE and NO ONE else.

J. Edgar Hoover's "problem" was possible illegal search and wire taping, not who he was sleeping with. Using the FBI for personal vendettas, was J. E. Hoover's "problem," not his love life.

All the "murders" and bodies in the wake of the WTO, TLC, CFR are a matter for the Justice Department, Attorney's General Office (Fed and State), local prosecutors, and if all else fails, the United Nations.

Tommy, before you demand evidence from people on a message board, demand it from talk show hosts. They have the time (air, and investigation), and resources, to prove their assertions BEFORE they go on air.

DeeDee1965

tommywho70x Guest

Manipulation of courts and intimidation of witnesses to prevent the adjudication of a sexual assault complaint is some pretty strong stuff if you were to ask me.

We (the Party-Party Party and allied political organizations)
    know what is impeachable and that is why I direct people to http://www.votetoimpeach.org

Call it prurient interest in the covered-up perversions of the Prescott Bush family in general -- and I'm afraid that a public servant's sex life, especially the top-seated one, is something that will under certain circumstances need to be brought into the public spotlight.

Did you get so upset on Clinton's behalf?

If you have ever read a biography of J. Edgar Hoover, his sexuality was intimately intertwined with the bizarre personal vendettas, illegal wiretaps and so forth that checkered his entire career with wierdness and made five presidents afraid to fire him.

I should think that it would be in the best interests of this nation to ensure that nobody ever again attains the kind of power that Hoover wielded who is so sexually dysfunctional that it influences the execution of their duties.

So long as the people do not insist that the "bodies in the wake of the WTO, etc." were politically motivated murders and not what the propagandists call them, they will go on. The United Nations, besides not being the correct venue to address that in, is part of the problem (GLOBALISM). The World Court is where that belongs if we can't get our own judicial system to act.

Lastly, I was harassing professional news people and real politicians long before I started messing with these amateurs. I just do this for giggles and to help my computer learn the difference between input from it's principal user (moi) and everybody and everything else that is trying to talk to it and write trash on her local hard disk drive letter C:HARMONYYYYY - System - Healthy D:\~mssetup.t)ty2000.~??

I am Founder/CEO/CIO/COO - Real Things Artists Cooperative Networks (1985 - 2005 Microsoft Windows Network #UNAVAILABLE Copyright Information WINSOCK32.DLL#?)

We are the Beatnik - Hippie S.U.R.V.I.V.O.R.S. and BIG-MAMA-ONE is a USB Root Hub for 'OUR NETS'

Tommy,

I am not upset. I was replying to your post.

The private life is not a reason to do anything. But *breaking the law* is a reason, to investigate the President, the FBI Director, the Vice President, a Senator, or a Congressperson. If a public servant is engaging in mutually consensual, adult activities, why does their private life NEED to be brought to light?

DeeDee1965

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Tommy,

The private life is not a reason to do anything. But *breaking the law* is a reason, to investigate the President, the FBI Director, the Vice President, a Senator, or a Congressperson. If a public servant is engaging in mutually consensual, adult activities, why does their private life NEED to be brought to light?

DeeDee1965
    In some states cheating on your spouse IS "breaking the law".

Lady Mod

t70 likes to ignore the several ACTUAL accusations of rape and sexual assault made against his weed-buddy by respected and successful adult women with no ax to grind...how fast did the 'womens groups' run away from those ladies?

tommywho70x Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Tommy,

DeeDee1965
    Howdy doodie DeeDee1965 Username:(d1,00Okay,01+x=?)scam typeMEM(1)

I'm not upset either and I apologize for the reply appearing abrubt.
    I was just replying to the 'talking points' in your post in short paragraphs.

As for NEED to be exposed, most likely not; but often these things LEAKS into PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE BASE and cannot be DENIED BELIEVABLY wink-wink .

KaKa happens...so it goes...[Fwd]Fw:WebMailA++about:blank to: E-mail B2B1
    Best Web DeeDee1965 Internet Access OK!! A Friendly Computer (USER32)
    QUOTE: "I am NOT a computer WIZARD"(NEC_merlin.acm1vchat0duncev4cap)

tommywho70x responds: NOT Who am I, what am I, where am I, when am I, how am I, AND NOT NOR if I am even an Opera Star PC Hardware Configurather, Integrather, Assembler, Bjorn AFjord MapQWEST ING ++ Owner/Operator, SysAdmin/User-manager, authenticated, certified, Hack-em, Crack-em, Stack-em, Pack-em, Jack-em and INSTALLER PERFECT [email protected] /scams [Standard]Match [Genera]E Stupid ESTIMATES.NET

!!00DisC|KRegards, cyber-babble outburst 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0x0000 0x1=MS TCP Loopback Adapter#2'Snooze Control.xml'USB INFO USERDUMP

802.11cb++IEEE1394 What's This? $SCSIMGR Htmlhelp.bat/locals~1/proboscis.
    .aardvark[Chat]LMHOSTS.SAM HOUSTON [Chronicle]UN-Freeclassifiedads.com
    #alt.computers.org IEEE CS Distance Learning Campus MAIN MAIN EULA.TXT
    #readme.eml####################################### ####
    ################################################## ##

To simply answer a previous question, this link: http://www.scam.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=106874 is 'Internet Explorer' page 'My Computer' is connected to 'NOW=={}'.

It has no specific meaning. It is just what we're webbed to while I compose this 'Reply' to your 'Post'