+ Reply to Thread

Become A Successful Affiliate Marketer

Are you an affiliate marketer or are you intending to become an affiliate marketer? Do you wish to become successful online promoting the affiliate products of affiliate companies or promoting self-products?

I'm pleased to inform you that you can make it to the top with affiliate marketing. I recommend promoting clickbank digital products. Clickbank pays on the 15th and 16th of every month and they have never failed.

Re: Become A Successful Affiliate Marketer

Thank you for sharing your opinion. It's very easy to become affiliate but its very hard to make money by promoting. Getting traffic is major problem.

People who think achieving success is a linear A-to-Z process, a straight shot to the top, simply aren't in touch with reality. There are very few bona fide overnight success stories. It just doesn't work that way. Success appears to happen overnight because we all see stories in newspapers and on TV about previously unknown people who have suddenly become famous. But consider a sequoia tree that has been growing for several hundred years. Just because a television crew one day decides to do a story about that tree doesn't mean it didn't exist before.

Why are all MLMers spammers? This whole thread is shit. Selfish promotion and personal attacks.
    When in doubt, Meditate!

How to Get Rich.That’s what I decided to call this book, because whenever I meet people, that’s usually what they want to know from me. You ask a baker how he makes bread. You ask a billionaire how he makes money.

A lot has happened to us all since 1987. That’s the year The Art of the Deal became the bestselling business book of the decade. Business Rule #1: If you don’t tell people about your success, they probably won’t know about it.

Business Rule #2: Keep it short, fast, and direct. The following pages will be straightforward and succinct, but don’t let the brevity of these passages prevent you from savoring the profundity of the advice you are about to receive.

The Mother of All Advice: “Trust in God and be true to yourself.” -Mary Trump, My Mother. When I look back, that was great advice, concise and wise at once. I didn’t really get it at first, later I realized how comprehensive this is- how to keep your bases covered while thinking about the big picture.