+ Reply to Thread

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Unelect Me if You Don't Like Obamacare

Well Mary, the People have spoken !

Re: Unelect Me if You Don't Like Obamacare

So, do you still have Obamacare?

There are may ways to commit political suicide but the fastest way is to say, "if you don't like me, unelect me!

That one issue could be her demise. The Republicans will pounce and hammer this issue to death. It would be nice if she helped fix Obamacare.
    Last edited by Administrator; 12-08-2014 at 10:33 AM.

TOO FUNNY!!or die!?:cwm2::spin2::rain::elvis:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    So, do you still have Obamacare?

There are may ways to commit political suicide but the fastest way is to say, "if you don't like me, unelect me!

Nope. Never did.

Almost everybody (maybe everybody) that was up for reelection and voted for it, have been voted out of pffice.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Nope. Never did.

Almost everybody (maybe everybody) that was up for reelection and voted for it, have been voted out of pffice.
    Or lost their power and influence.

I don't feel comfortable having Clinton, Palin, and especially Bachman representing a possible female President.
    When in doubt, Meditate!

As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Let me get this straight...
    We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress who didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a Dumbo President who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government who has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a Surgeon General who is obese, and financed by a country that is broke!!!!

too funny from poster "Donald Trump" as seems everything that Trump is involved with is bankrupt including himself 4 times personally and any updates on his jobs that he outsources to China as busted wide open by Letterman?

Quote Originally Posted by Liberal and Proud View Post
    too funny from poster "Donald Trump" as seems everything that Trump is involved with is bankrupt including himself 4 times personally and any updates on his jobs that he outsources to China as busted wide open by Letterman?
    (Ummmm),

...with one HUGE distinction: Obama's in control of our NATION.
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
    Let me get this straight...
    We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress who didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a Dumbo President who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government who has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a Surgeon General who is obese, and financed by a country that is broke!!!!
    well, you could sum it up by saying you make a great case AGAINST "for PRIVATE profit" CAPITALISM!? ::judges::spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by amhp View Post
    (Ummmm),

...with one HUGE distinction: Obama's in control of our NATION.
    thats NOT quite true if he were ACTUALLY in control he could do whatever he wants and that's NOT happening!? what we have is a DEROGATORY compromise brought about by WARRING factions called BUSINESS and GOV!? 1 out for the good of themselves and the other for the good of the PEOPLE as a whole!? :crazy1::cwm14:::angel: