+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is there anybody heard about the Stock Picker RT software?

Is this software good? Need some suggestion. Thank you.

Re: Is there anybody heard about the Stock Picker RT software?

Raymond,

I haven't heard of it. How much does it cost?

It is $150 for the trial version. It helps you to pick stocks. I am going to give it a shot.

I will let you guys know if it works soon.

DOnt know much about it .... but ive been trying to find all info about i can on the net(im interested in it too). One thing they dont have for it is a trailer to show you some of the features, they just have screenshots. Im a beginner at investing and want to know if its newbie friendly.

I talked to the owner of forex411.net and he said they are very limiting and not always reliable.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

I don't know yet, just ordered it yesterday. I will let you know soon, since I am also a newbie and will try my best to help you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATEINTERNETSCAMS
    DOnt know much about it .... but ive been trying to find all info about i can on the net(im interested in it too). One thing they dont have for it is a trailer to show you some of the features, they just have screenshots. Im a beginner at investing and want to know if its newbie friendly.

Thank you for your suggestion. I know it is not 100% reliable but at least it will give you some ideas on how to pick a stock. I also use another software to pick stock and it works very well so far. I made 9% profit in 3 days and I am not a greedy person. My goal is to make 20% profit on my investment every month.
    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    I talked to the owner of forex411.net and he said they are very limiting and not always reliable.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

I'm just curious how much it costs because given that 3/5 of the fund managers out there underperform the market and given that fund managers are at minimum Chartered Financial Analysts (a rigorous certification program requiring three years of intensive study to complete) while most have years of industry experience in addition plus an advanced degree in finance; it's surprising to me that the developers of this software would waste their time selling a product that can over time pick winning stocks to people on the internet like us for what 50$, 500$, or even $5000 dollars when it would be worth hundreds of thousands or millions to some of the big funds out there.

Kinda wat i was thinking..... if its so good ....y sell it and not use it. Seems to me Id be better off playing poker online ...at least i have a chance at taking money from the people trying to take mine.

Software can't pick stocks.

Don't argue with me.

I agree with what you said, but the software performs good so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeptic101
    I'm just curious how much it costs because given that 3/5 of the fund managers out there underperform the market and given that fund managers are at minimum Chartered Financial Analysts (a rigorous certification program requiring three years of intensive study to complete) while most have years of industry experience in addition plus an advanced degree in finance; it's surprising to me that the developers of this software would waste their time selling a product that can over time pick winning stocks to people on the internet like us for what 50$, 500$, or even $5000 dollars when it would be worth hundreds of thousands or millions to some of the big funds out there.

I am not coming here to agrue with anybody, just want to hear some suggestion. So how do you pick your stocks, since there are tons of stocks in the market. If you check on everyone of them, it takes so much of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    Software can't pick stocks.

Don't argue with me.

Quote Originally Posted by raymondyanglu
    Thank you for your suggestion. I know it is not 100% reliable but at least it will give you some ideas on how to pick a stock. I also use another software to pick stock and it works very well so far. I made 9% profit in 3 days and I am not a greedy person. My goal is to make 20% profit on my investment every month.
    I make 100% profit on 10% risk. Trading the forex is easier, more profitable and less risky that playing the stock market.

You can learn a lot more at that website I gave to you.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

I will take a look. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    I make 100% profit on 10% risk. Trading the forex is easier, more profitable and less risky that playing the stock market.

You can learn a lot more at that website I gave to you.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by raymondyanglu
    I will take a look. Thank you.
    Cool, if you need to talk to a consultant about it you can request one from the website or talk to one of my friends whom I do trading with. I'm not a consultant. Watch the presentations, they are very good and explain a lot. :D

Lady Mod