+ Reply to Thread

Domain SEO Service Registration Corp

WARNING: New Internet scam out of a shoebox office in Florida. Called Domain SEO Service Registration Corp. It's the same, tired old false flag operation.

1.) Perpetrator looks up domain names (owner contact information is public)
    2.) Perpetrator e-mails domain-name owner with an official looking "Payment Notice"
    3.) Threatening "expiration" deadlines are made in the Payment Notice

The perp makes it look like you are renewing your domain name, but in reality, and through some seriously twisted use of English language (that leaves one's head swimming), you are signing up for one year of search-engine optimization. Most people would not understand this, and the perp wants it that way. Here's an example of the language used in the spam email:

ATTENTION: IMPORTANT NOTICE
    EXPIRATION NOTICE
    DOMAIN: xxxxxxx.xxx
    Notification Purchase Traffic Generator Offer
    EXPIRATION DATE: xxxxxxxxx

This important expiration notification notifies you about the expiration notice of your domain registration for xxxxxxx.xxx search engine submission. The information in this expiration notification may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information from the notification processing department of the Domain SEO Service Registration. Purchase of the Traffic Generator software tool is valid for one year and is delivered via email. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you fail to complete your domain name registration xxxxxx.xxx search engine service by the expiration date, may result in the cancellation of this domain name notification offer notice. Failure to complete your domain name registration xxxxxxx.xxx search engine service process may make it difficult for customers to find you on the web.
    CLICK UNDERNEATH FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
    ACT IMMEDIATELY

The business is registered in the State of Florida with the following information:

Florida Profit Corporation DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP.
    Filing Information P14000093458
    NONE 11/17/2014 FL ACTIVE
    Office/Director/Agent: TAUBERT, MATTHIAS (Matthias Taubert)
    Principal Address 5379 LYONS RD. (452), COCONUT CREEK, FL 33073

Re: Domain SEO Service Registration Corp

I am helping a person who is affected by this scam. Could you please find information on this other company who we know is run by the same person as this one here. domain hosting seo service corp
    we need to find out where this company was created and stop all its dealings. We appreciate all the help you can provide. Thanks in advance. Feel free to email me with any info you have.

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseLee View Post
    WARNING: New Internet scam out of a shoebox office in Florida. Called Domain SEO Service Registration Corp. It's the same, tired old false flag operation.

1.) Perpetrator looks up domain names (owner contact information is public)
    2.) Perpetrator e-mails domain-name owner with an official looking "Payment Notice"
    3.) Threatening "expiration" deadlines are made in the Payment Notice

The perp makes it look like you are renewing your domain name, but in reality, and through some seriously twisted use of English language (that leaves one's head swimming), you are signing up for one year of search-engine optimization. Most people would not understand this, and the perp wants it that way. Here's an example of the language used in the spam email:

ATTENTION: IMPORTANT NOTICE
    EXPIRATION NOTICE
    DOMAIN: xxxxxxx.xxx
    Notification Purchase Traffic Generator Offer
    EXPIRATION DATE: xxxxxxxxx

This important expiration notification notifies you about the expiration notice of your domain registration for xxxxxxx.xxx search engine submission. The information in this expiration notification may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information from the notification processing department of the Domain SEO Service Registration. Purchase of the Traffic Generator software tool is valid for one year and is delivered via email. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you fail to complete your domain name registration xxxxxx.xxx search engine service by the expiration date, may result in the cancellation of this domain name notification offer notice. Failure to complete your domain name registration xxxxxxx.xxx search engine service process may make it difficult for customers to find you on the web.
    CLICK UNDERNEATH FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
    ACT IMMEDIATELY

The business is registered in the State of Florida with the following information:

Florida Profit Corporation DOMAIN SEO SERVICE REGISTRATION CORP.
    Filing Information P14000093458
    NONE 11/17/2014 FL ACTIVE
    Office/Director/Agent: TAUBERT, MATTHIAS (Matthias Taubert)
    Principal Address 5379 LYONS RD. (452), COCONUT CREEK, FL 33073

I am helping a person who is affected by this scam. Could you please find information on this other company who we know is run by the same person as this one here. domain hosting seo service corp
    we need to find out where this company was created and stop all its dealings. We appreciate all the help you can provide. Thanks in advance. Feel free to email me with any info you have.

Wow!! This is something I ‘ve been searching for for a while.I’m thankful to you for writing about this .

I also am trying to help someone affected by this scam. Has any work been done on this? Please email me.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWMOM View Post
    I also am trying to help someone affected by this scam. Has any work been done on this? Please email me.
    I have just paid US$67 on my credit card for these people. As I have a domain I pay for I didn't realize it was from another company. I am so mad!

The ranking in the SERPs can makes a lot of improvement in your business sales as it will help you achieve the targeted traffic to the web property. We too have hired the most reputed seo company for my new website and I am sure will be seeing positive results soon.

The success of the modern businesses depends very much on their online presence. One can easily hire the expert seo company if you want to have a good ranking in the natural SERPs. The quality of their services can be determined by contacting their previous as well as current customers.