+ Reply to Thread

Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage

Work at home MLM opportunities

Why you should choose working at home business opportunities offered by MLM?

MLM is a powerful business concept for many reasons but the most obvious is for the type of income it can provide the network marketer. It is so powerful that many fortune 500 companies have used, some are still using, this business model to build their multi-million dollar empire.

So why cannot the average person do the same?

The answer is average people are already working some great MLM home-based businesses opportunities. Are you one of them? If not, now is an excellent time to get started.

Millionaires have taken notice of MLM as a home-based business opportunity that average people can work into and build wealth.

MLM is a huge, thriving industry in spite of all the negative publicity it receives in the media from anti-MLM enthusiasts. Many millionaires express how MLM is a wonderful opportunity for anyone interested in building a home-based business without having to work from scratch.

Can you use some extra income?

Most consumers would probably answer yes to this question. Everybody can use extra income every month. But where is this extra income going to come from?

One obvious solution would be is to get a second job. This option may seem to be the best solution but is really not. This is because the time you spend on your second job and the money you receive after taxes is not enough.

Of course you will have to consider your reasons for getting a second job and why you need the extra income to determine if getting a second job is really the right solution for you.

However, on the other hand, you can start working on your own part-time home-based business using MLM as your business opportunity. You can get started in the industry for nearly nothing. This is a big plus.
    How can you start working in an MLM home business opportunity you have heard so much about?

Getting started in network marketing has become so easy that anyone can get started even if you do not have a dime to invest in your start up. The key here is to simply get started then never quit.

Many legitimate MLM home business opportunities will allow you to get started for under $100. You can even find free opportunities with little or no overhead expenses and with great support from other members as well as the parent company.

These companies will provide all the tools and system for you. You simply add your sweat equity, your working commitment, and persistence to the MLM home business opportunity.

Remember to choose a well-established company that offers quality consumable products or services with an excellent management team and support to their distributors.

Another important key factor is your commitment to the company and its products and services. Working for a home business MLM opportunity means that you should be a bona-fide user and marketer of the products and services you want to earn extra income from.

In conclusion, MLM is a smart business opportunity sense for anyone wishing to start working at home. It cost next to nothing to get started, you get a proven system like you would if you bought a franchise opportunity, and you can be in profit in months rather than in years.

Therefore, if you desire more income while still working a 9 to 5 job, or to build your retirement income, then you should seriously consider working for a home business MLM opportunity.
    Check out the Bamboo Bar When In NJ !

Re: Work at home MLM opportunities

Good tips about mlm.

On the flipside, you can create a residual income outside of network marketing as well with products that have re-ocurring payouts/membership sites, etc...

Network marketing is one avenue - but it's not the only one. I personally believe a combination of affiliate marketing, network marketing, and even adding selling on Amazon or eBay is best so you can diversify your income.

Great post.

BEST WORK AT HOME MLM BUSINESS Opportunities

Good read, and absolutely correct. Sadly, for most, when they fail at a typical MLM they label the industry as a fraud, ponzi, scam, etc., rathter than look in the mirror. Those who quit without committing is the reason for so many failures, not the companies or products, but by far, failures are do to quitting before they ever get started. Seen it a million times.

People make poor choices when looking for a home business, whether MLM or direct sales affiliate businesses, most do not do their due dilligence, they fall for the get quick rich deals, and this further enforces their belief that all such businesses are scams.

Start with a free no cost no obligation business is what I have found is the right strategy to help people get a taste of success without all the bitter experience of losing money. Then choose a company which has a recessionproof product, something everyone needs and will want based on value and offering a solution to many problems all people have to deal with.

Another suggestion is to choose a product anyone can demonstrate and show results and cost saving benefits instantly. Most products are not easily demonstrated in real time, so a person is not motivated to take action. So choose wisely, look for long term businesses, not the flash in the pants get rich quick deals for they never last long enough for most to make any real money.

Simply put, the MLM, Affiliate and Direct Sales industry is exploding due to recession and high unemployment numbers, and I don't know anyone who has a job feels as secure as they once did. Starting a part time home business is the only way to secure your financial future, but you have to get started, do not procrastinate, you know you are not able to save money for retirement, so earn a solid retirement income in these industries. It is easier than you think when you think, so stop chasing the scams out there and seek out your niche business opportunity, something you can feel good about and want to share with others even without the income opportunity. Then you have a winner.

Success Depends On Your Backbone
    Not On Your Wishbone

Success to all,

If you have to PAY to get started "making money" then it's already a scam in my books.

You can start tons of online businesses without spending a dime (there are even ad-free websites available at ZERO dollars now).

Besides, I despise most MLMs because their main source of income is by referring other paying members. I wouldn't want to fool my friends and family into paying $100+ to join a program that will force them to recruit their friends who could recruit their friends... etc.

I have tried a few MLMs over the years and I was always shocked how good they are at manipulating people into spending more and more cash without seeing any real returns. I am lucky I started a successful online business years ago and didn't get hung up on MLMs.
    Extra Paycheck blog is where I help people build and grow their own successful online business, completely free!

Extra Podcast is where successful entrepreneurs reveals their strategies and share their knowledge with you, the listener.

WORK at HOME FREE MLM OPPORTUNITIES Vs. PAY TO PLAY

Quote Originally Posted by Extra-Paycheck View Post
    If you have to PAY to get started "making money" then it's already a scam in my books.

You can start tons of online businesses without spending a dime (there are even ad-free websites available at ZERO dollars now).

Besides, I despise most MLMs because their main source of income is by referring other paying members. I wouldn't want to fool my friends and family into paying $100+ to join a program that will force them to recruit their friends who could recruit their friends... etc.

I have tried a few MLMs over the years and I was always shocked how good they are at manipulating people into spending more and more cash without seeing any real returns. I am lucky I started a successful online business years ago and didn't get hung up on MLMs.
    Exactly,

There are many ways to work from home which does not cost you an arm and a leg to get started. Pay to play never made sense to me, but there are a few businesses which will provide you with all the tools to get started, the training, a website, tracking, etc., and if they charge a small fee, and not a few hundred dollars like some I know of, then that is acceptable. As per the FTC reguations, this distributor fee must be reasonable for what you are getting, so in my opinion, under $40.00 as example.

Then again, there are some which are totally free which are on my list as the best home business opportunities. In all the years I have researched the home business industry, I have found very few which were free while providing you training, demonstration videos, personal website, tracking, support, plus give you the opportunity to make your purchases from your own business at discount. Most require you make your first purchase from your referring distributor or affiliate. In a traditional business, as in a job, you are not asked to pay for the job, and most give you an employee discount, right? So why would anyone pay a few hundred dollars to promote a MLM company?

How many more potential distrbutors will you attract with a totally free business opportunity? We all know FREE is the hottest word in marketing, but how many times is it true? Personally, from my years of experience in traditional and online home based businesses, FREE is the ticket to long term success. Just look at all the FREE trial offers we see on TV whereby you just pay shipping, or the hook of autoship kicking in a couple days before trail ends. Got burned on that more than a few times, so beware of these FREE trail deals.

The point is, FREE is a powerful marketing strategy, and yes, it does work, but how often have you seen a truly FREE opportunity with no FREE trial period, no shipping fees which are higher than the cost of product, more tricks have been used in combination with FREE that you have to read the fine print whenever you see the word FREE. I research them all, and no doubt, FREE is what I look for given my strategy is long term success, not those pay to play deals which are all short term money pits. Live and learn, learn to live financially FREE, that is the FREE everyone is looking for.

Success to all,

The biggest downside of a "free" business is that you get a lot of tire kickers and freebie seekers who don't take their business seriously.

There is only one true successful free network marketing company and that's SFI. They've been in business nearly two decades. They're an anomaly because nearly all "Free" network marketing companies go under because it's not a sustainable model long-term.

With SFI, they're more like a direct sales affiliate program than a true network marketing company. For this reason is probably why they've managed to stay in business as long as they have with their "free" model.

A business is a business - whether you work it from home or is a McDonalds franchise. I would expect to pay to start any kind of franchise and why would a home business be any different?

It's not.

With that said, you always want to do careful research before jumping into anything -free or paid.

Just my three cents.

Good point, free can sometimes be too good to be true, so thereby a prospect may not take it serious, but if the product is strong, then and only then can free be very attractive to the masses, no risk.

SFI is a good example, look where they are today using a free concept, so it proves it works, and will work if people work it. I prefer free businesses because they work and will attract far more prospects in the end than a pay to play business will.

As I see it, with so many business opportunities out there, free has and always will be a catch word which catches peoples attention as everyone wants something for free. It is all about capturing a prospects attention, and if your product is strong, wanted by everyone, saves time and money, then free is a winner.

Sucess to all,

MLM businesses are at the core of unethical business practices in my book. They sell the concept of a huge pay-day but they omit to inform you that it will be at the expense of other unsuspecting people at the bottom of the same pyramid!

The pyramid always involves recruiting others to join and pay, and up-sell, and in turn recruit, repeating the scheme while the top tier of the pyramid literally reaps the benefits of the plan.

Why should my success be determined by my ability to recruit others and ensure that those others recruit other people? all of this before I realize any real return on investment? ridiculous. Couple with this the "no guarantee of return on investment and you have the recipe of a classic take the money and run ponzi scheme because as soon as these schemes run their course and has sucked all of the financial juices out of whomever, they roll up their tents and close shop, only to move to another location and offer the same scheme under a new name!

Thank God after being burned and turned, stripped and picked clean, I finally found a home!
    Last edited by paul67; 06-04-2015 at 02:46 PM. Reason: including a missed portion

Quote Originally Posted by paul67 View Post
    MLM businesses are at the core of unethical business practices in my book. They sell the concept of a huge pay-day but they omit to inform you that it will be at the expense of other unsuspecting people at the bottom of the same pyramid!
    :rotz:

I can tell you are a little green :cwm14: to the business industry, so let me just say this...

Network marketing (or mlm) is not for everybody. If the idea of building a salesforce sends shivers down your spine, then don't do network marketing/mlm.

If you're not a people person or you don't have any desire to help people build a business, then don't do network marketing. Those are the two biggest core concepts in network marketing.

The pyramid always involves recruiting others to join and pay, and up-sell, and in turn recruit, repeating the scheme while the top tier of the pyramid literally reaps the benefits of the plan.
    In any kind of business, those who own the business makes more than the guy moping the floor. You're in wealthy affiliate - I can see by your raw link in your signature. The two guys who started WA will make more than you ...even from the people you bring in.

In network marketing, you are leveraged because you have a salesforce working around the clock when you're not. When you're an affiliate you're not leveraged at all unless you own the program and you have affiliates selling your products/services on your behalf.

Judging from the quality of people coming out of Wealthy Affiliate these days, I'm sure they haven't explain that part to you.

Why should my success be determined by my ability to recruit others and ensure that those others recruit other people? all of this before I realize any real return on investment? ridiculous. Couple with this the "no guarantee of return on investment and you have the recipe of a classic take the money and run ponzi scheme because as soon as these schemes run their course and has sucked all of the financial juices out of whomever, they roll up their tents and close shop, only to move to another location and offer the same scheme under a new name!
    A business opportunity is not an investment, which is why they cannot guarantee your success. WA cannot guarantee your success.

Network marketing has been around for over a hundred years and is not going anywhere soon.

You're confusing a fly-by-night organization that uses a mlm compensation model with a network marketing business. They are not one in the same 9 times out of 10. I suggest before you add your two cents that you do a little bit of research on the subject. I don't mean to come off as offensive, because clearly that is not my intention.

I'm very disappointed in Wealthy Affiliate - once a good training ground, now it seems like their breeding :freak3::! What a shame... They should be shut down.
    Last edited by crisstar; 07-16-2015 at 07:25 AM.