+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 65 to 71 of 71

  1. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: More real profit from non-existent customers.

    IBOFB will naturally deny this, but he's the guy who cherry picks information, moves the goalposts and then posts personal attacks against me when he runs out of ammo.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  2. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: More real profit from non-existent customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Says the guy who cherry picks information, moves the goalposts and then posts personal attacks against me when he runs out of ammo.
    rofl

    That's just PRICELESS coming from the likes you...

    Can we spell h*******e, kids?:judges:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  3. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: More real profit from non-existent customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    rofl

    That's just PRICELESS coming from the likes you...

    Can we spell h*******e, kids?:judges:
    Hypocrite is what you see in the mirror each day.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  4. #68

    Re: More real profit from non-existent customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Hypocrite is what you see in the mirror each day.
    You think he has a picture of you on his bathroom wall? You really are a sick narcissist .....

    New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....


    Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool


  5. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: More real profit from non-existent customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBOFightBack View Post
    You think he has a picture of you on his bathroom wall? You really are a sick narcissist ....:
    Nah, ohein's got a mancrush on you. Don't bend over if you'rre with heiny. You wouldn't want to cause him undue temptation.

    :rasta:
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  6. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: More real profit from non-existent customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Nah, ohein's got a mancrush on you. Don't bend over if you'rre with heiny. You wouldn't want to cause him undue temptation.

    :rasta:
    Fascinating tell jokey...u keep mentioning "mancrush"...and with your obsessive, delusional nature...fascinating...:blunt:

    Have you come out yet?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  7. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: More real profit from non-existent customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Fascinating tell jokey...u keep mentioning "mancrush"...and with your obsessive, delusional nature...fascinating...:blunt:
    Liar. I "keep mentioning it" Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Have you come out yet?
    Why? Are you a homophobic bigot?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Similar Threads

  1. Percentage of different customers.
    By Zapticon in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 08:50 AM
  2. Net Profits Non Existent In MLM?
    By Joecool44 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 12:32 PM
  3. MMOGULs not paying customers.
    By Agricola in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 04:26 AM
  4. The profit monster.com ? real?
    By Help Blogs in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 02:02 PM
  5. TracFone - DONT BUY ONE ! Non-existent support!
    By Neo Jehwio in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 07:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •