+ Reply to Thread

Danila Guest

Yanucivich or Yushenko

Dear americans guys! What do you think about Yanukovich and Yushenko?

Re: Yanucivich or Yushenko

Quote Originally Posted by Danila
    Dear americans guys! What do you think about Yanukovich and Yushenko?
    What is the problem with Yushenko? Please tell why he is bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    Raider, I think we found an issue we can agree on!

I'm surmising that there's a lot of anti-Yuschenko propaganda coming from Putin. Even moreso since Yuschenko sacked all old Putin-backed elements in the Ukraine govt a few months back! Perhaps the sentiment is that Yuschenko is another in the long line of US-backed puppet govts?

Of course, there could be a lot of variables and elements to the equation I'm not aware of, since I don't follow Ukraine as closely as I should.

Update: Okay, here's the issue:
    Also in September, former president of Ukraine Leonid Kravchuk has accused exiled Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky of financing Yushchenko's presidential election campaign, and provided copies of documents showing money transfers from companies he said are controlled by Berezovsky to companies controlled by Yuschenko's official backers. Berezovsky has confirmed that he met Yushchenko's representatives in London before the election, and that the money was transferred from his companies, but he refused to confirm or deny that the companies that received the money were used in Yushchenko's campaign. Financing of election campaigns by foreign citizens is illegal in Ukraine and might potentially lead to Yushchenko's impeachment.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Yushchenko
    http://lenta.ru/articles/2005/09/15/money/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Berezovsky

Hrm... the worm turns.
    Last edited by ianmatthews; 10-15-2005 at 11:41 AM.

Danila Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    Yushenko was ill! And his political is very bad for me, because I'm like Yanukovich!
    What you voting, when you be is ukrainian?

Danila Guest

I'm surmising that there's a lot of anti-Yanukovich propaganda coming from Bush. Putin is not propaganda of anti-yushenko!

Yushenko was ill! And his political is very bad for me, because I'm like Yanukovich!
    What you voting, when you be is ukrainian?

How about 'poisoned'...I am for the guy who doesn't try to KILL his opponents.

Danila Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    How about 'poisoned'...I am for the guy who doesn't try to KILL his opponents.
    Yushenko has't been poisoned!!!
    Last edited by Danila; 10-15-2005 at 12:15 PM.

It is a false
    No, it's true. He was poisoned with dioxin. It caused the chloracne on his face and will likely make him suffer from cancer.

This has been proven independently by numerous doctors.
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...393172,00.html
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe...ria/index.html
    http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=7061548
    After seeing Mr. Yushchenko's deformed face on the evening news, the Dutch toxicologist Bram Brouwer contacted the Rudolfinerhaus to test some of Yushchenko's blood at the Free University of Amsterdam for dioxin. According to Dr Michael Zimpfer, president of the Rudolfinerhaus, these tests provided conclusive evidence that Yushchenko's condition resulted from "high concentrations of dioxin, most likely orally administered". [2] This theory had already been suggested by British toxicologist John Henry of St. Mary's Hospital in London, as the marks on Yushchenko's face are chloracne, a characteristic symptom of dioxin poisoning. Other scientists suggested that the illness might have been the result of rosacea but this theory failed to account for the severe internal medical problems suffered by Yushchenko. On December 11, Austrian doctors confirmed Yushchenko was poisoned with TCDD dioxin, and has more than 1,000 times (other sources say 6,000 times) the usual concentration in his body [3]. This is the second highest dioxin level ever measured in a human. Yushchenko's chief of staff Oleg Ribachuk has suggested that the poison used was a mycotoxin called T-2, also known as "Yellow Rain", a Soviet-era substance which was reputedly used in Afghanistan as a chemical weapon.

Yushchenko has linked the poisoning to a dinner with a group of senior Ukrainian officials, including the head of the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), Ihor Smeshko, on the evening before Yushchenko fell ill. This theory is disputed by some toxicologists, who claim that symptoms of dioxin poisoning usually take 3-14 days to appear—Henry himself said "a few months after swallowing" or other contact[4]—and experiencing them a few hours after ingesting the poison would be unusual.

Danila Guest

Doctors tells different things! Also, some of them say that he has't been poisoned! It is only a politics.