+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Dinosaurs in Paradise!

I propose paradise happened before humans came onto the scene? Imagine an ancient world about 65 million years ago with earth covered in lush jungle gardens and dinosaurs and other magnificent creatures. It was a marvelous time for God’s creatures. After millions of years, they had reached the pinnacle of development, the world was now ready for paradise. Pleased with his creation, God froze time on earth. Now, the magnificent creatures would have everlasting life with God and His angels.

The tragic event happened shortly after God and His angels were in a garden with huge dinosaurs and other creatures. In God’s presence, dinosaurs trumpeted joyfully and large-winged birds flew gracefully chirping songs of adoration. Other creatures, each in their own way, made joyful sounds praising God’s glory and holiness. Suddenly, a mysterious dark object appeared on earth. Creatures squealed in fear and scattered. For Satan, it was a victorious moment. God and His angels had returned to heaven. After Satan’s imprisonment in the universe, it was an opportunity to strike back at God.

Above, dark clouds covered the sky and, below, gloomy shadows and cold air filled gardens, formerly warm from tropical climate. Fearful of the threat, huge dinosaurs stumbled in the murky light. Around them, smaller creatures scurried into garden thickets. Lightning flashed as thunder struck earth with a terrifying roar. Creatures eternal party with God and His angels was over. They struggled in a new world, one torn by nature’s fury. Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, capricious weather and storms were now commonplace. Without God’s presence, the world had become a very dangerous place.

Now, free to roam, Satan turned his wrath on God’s creatures. Satan was prone to cruel outbursts and sadistically treatment of the creatures. They had to make painful adjustments in a forsaken world. Satan terrorized them indulging in vicious attacks and cruel seductions. To end the horror, God made a large asteroid hit earth causing the dinosaurs and many other creatures to become extinct.

Re: Dinosaurs in Paradise!

Is Ohein56 the "satan" in your dinosaur world?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Is Ohein56 the "satan" in your dinosaur world?
    I hope not. He must be at least a secular saint around ::judges::rasta::here where the bar is really low.
    Last edited by Cnance; 11-20-2014 at 07:55 PM.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Why are there 3 replies in this insane fantasy thread? What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Why are there 3 replies in this insane fantasy thread? What happened?
    Right, because eating the flesh of a Jewish zombie makes so much more sense?

I am taking a long vacation from sewer rats (lexx and chesty). I have never experienced so much filthy talk, foul ideas, lies, insults, distortions, and absolute evil. I wont be back. They have a lot of postings to dump on with their filthy rhetoric, and I am certain Satan is pleased with their destructive efforts.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-14-2017 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I am taking a long vacation from sewer rats (lexx and chesty). I have never experienced so much filthy talk, foul ideas, lies, insults, distortions, and absolute evil. I wont be back. You have a lot of postings to dump on with your filthy rhetoric, and I am certain Satan is pleased with your destructive efforts.
    lexx the sewer rat. I'll run with that!

hey joe!! i already KNEW you RUN WITH THE RATS!! i see cnance dug up his favorite fantasy trying to find his LOST PARADISE of BLABBING FREELY like some pirate radio station!? i gotta wonder how he ended up on scam.com!? maybe every other PLACE he tooted his horn they BANNED or threatened him!? so i see we are to believe god killed off the NICE DINOSAURS as a FAVOR to them!? call it a mercy killing!? there may be similar killings in the old testament!? and come to think of it.......since cnance is SUFFERING from our DEMONIC ATTACKS!!.........he better wear a HELMET!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    hey joe!! i already KNEW you RUN WITH THE RATS!! i see cnance dug up his favorite fantasy trying to find his LOST PARADISE of BLABBING FREELY like some pirate radio station!? i gotta wonder how he ended up on scam.com!? maybe every other PLACE he tooted his horn they BANNED or threatened him!? so i see we are to believe god killed off the NICE DINOSAURS as a FAVOR to them!? call it a mercy killing!? there may be similar killings in the old testament!? and come to think of it.......since cnance is SUFFERING from our DEMONIC ATTACKS!!.........he better wear a HELMET!?
    Paradise? Poor T Rex only had little arms and couldn't even "scratch his itch". Seems like hell to me

who KNOWS maybe the CARNIVORES were a LATER addition to the heavenly FLOCK!? is it part of the CURSE to seek to eat FLESH!? by the way you like your meat BLOODY!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

who KNOWS maybe the CARNIVORES were a LATER addition to the heavenly FLOCK!? is it part of the CURSE to seek to eat FLESH!? by the way you like your meat BLOODY!?
    What ever gave anyone the idea that herbivores were peaceful creatures? Hippos kill more people in Africa than any other animal. Even seen one of the bite a croc in half just cos he could. I can imagine the Hippo saying "just cos I wont eat you, Don't mean I ain't gonna F**K you up MUTHAF***er

are hippos EDIBLE!? prolly protected or something!? to dangerous to breed for food!?

are hippos EDIBLE!? prolly protected or something!? to dangerous to breed for food!?
    Well, if we flip to da book of da rules again (bible) it states (more or less) that we can eat them all cept piggy wiggs. Does it actually say that? I dunno, can't find that. But where would you start on a hippo. No corners ��. Hippopotamus meaning river horse. Don't look muck like no horse I ever seen ��
    Last edited by chesty; 06-26-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Well, if we flip to da book of da rules again (bible) it states (more or less) that we can eat them all cept piggy wiggs. Does it actually say that? I dunno, can't find that. But where would you start on a hippo. No corners ��. Hippopotamus meaning river horse. Don't look muck like no horse I ever seen ��
    Wow, the sewer rat really got a filthy dose of black sludge. I'll bet it went to the bottom of a you know what pile and soaked it up really good this time. There isn't anything there but filthy OOOZ. It doesn't stop, the filth keeps coming.

oh SHESSH cnance is feelin NEGLECTED again!!.......