+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mother-in-Law

Re: Mother-in-Law

6seven8 - Wow, that's some wierd idea you've got. Did you find it on a bag of cashews - 'cause it's nuts!!!
    If he loved his wife he would protect her from such terrible abuse, whether it be at the hands of a stranger or his family! There is no excuse in the world for her to submit to such a situation. If she takes a stand the choice is his, and if he truly loves, respects and protects her ( and of course vice-versa)......quess what.

Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    6seven8 - Wow, that's some wierd idea you've got. Did you find it on a bag of cashews - 'cause it's nuts!!!
    If he loved his wife he would protect her from such terrible abuse, whether it be at the hands of a stranger or his family! There is no excuse in the world for her to submit to such a situation. If she takes a stand the choice is his, and if he truly loves, respects and protects her ( and of course vice-versa)......quess what.
    Read my post. Now you make me to quote my own post and I will look like a moron.:)

Quote Originally Posted by 6seven8
    If you are willing to divorce because of a mother in law, then you do not love in any case your partner because if you truly loved your partner you will stay with him/her and sort out the problem without divorce.
    If you love your partner, you will be unhappy and not enjoying life after divorce.
    People who truly love each other will stay together no matter what the stakes against them.
    ...you will stay with him/her and sort out the problem without divorce...

Sorting out the problem can be anything suitable to get rid of the mother in law so that he can stay with his wife, which means:

1. Kill the mother in law - Not good.
    2. Stop being a baby boy and tell his mother in no uncertain terms that she is a pain in the butt and must back off immediately.
    3. Tell his mother to f u c k off if she didn't want to listen after talking politely to her.
    4. Put his mother into the car, drive 200 miles far, and drop her off with no money.
    5. Hand his mother over to other family members.
    6. Start waisting his mother's money on great scale so she will leave at own will.
    7. Whatever he sees fit to sort out the problem.

You see now??? I didn't say she must take all the nonsense from the mother in law.

He or she must sort out the problem.
    Of course people that love each other will be unhappy if they aren't together anymore.
    I really think people that love each other will stay together, no matter what the stakes against them. If they love each other, they can make a plan.

If you think that is nuts, well, I'll throw away the cashews and buy Pringles.

Lenny Loosejocks Guest

Upinsmoke, the answer is as easy as the eggs in your ovaries!

Have a baby! (real or imagined) Hey, have a couple of 'em! Have quins!

The old dragon will be out of there so fast, her broom won't be able to find her for a week!

:D