+ Reply to Thread

iRewards Program

This was a newbie that I found and you could get a $500 gift card from best buy. You could also get a $999 value Sony Vaio laptop or a desktop. The good thing is for the $500 gift card you can do 3 offers that is approximate $15 total.

http://www.irewardsprogram.com/

Re: iRewards Program

Quote Originally Posted by didefresh04
    This was a newbie that I found and you could get a $500 gift card from best buy. You could also get a $999 value Sony Vaio laptop or a desktop. The good thing is for the $500 gift card you can do 3 offers that is approximate $15 total.

http://www.irewardsprogram.com/
    You should read the T&C a little more carefully......It's 6 offers, not 3.

I signed up for this too - all 6 pending immediately - no change yet.

4. 10-15-2005, 08:52 PM

Señor Member--Owner of Gecco Insurance

i changed over to the laptop since it has the same amount of offers--6. You're right, i checked it out when i logged in and it's 2 per page.

Guys, post the offers you did....

I suggest checking the page 3 offers before doing tis... Aycurumba... You'll need at least $300 up front... though you can get a full refund for most things...

I saw DirectTV, Ancestry ($189 for a super membership, bust be cancelled within 7 days by end of business hours on 7th day), Wine Club ($119 + Shipping), Stock Alert thingy ($345 -which by the way is an $80 Savings :) South Beach (you know the deal there)...

For anyone doing these I always suggest going to page 3 first and doing those... after that the rest is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by DethLOK
    I suggest checking the page 3 offers before doing tis... Aycurumba... You'll need at least $300 up front... though you can get a full refund for most things...

I saw DirectTV, Ancestry ($189 for a super membership, bust be cancelled within 7 days by end of business hours on 7th day), Wine Club ($119 + Shipping), Stock Alert thingy ($345 -which by the way is an $80 Savings :) South Beach (you know the deal there)...

For anyone doing these I always suggest going to page 3 first and doing those... after that the rest is easy.
    I'm seeing the Tax Liens Direct and Real Estate Fortunes (as well as Dental Plans and some other real estate dealie). I'm not finding much information about this site when I search. No clue. I guess we'll be the pioneers, eh?

-CBL

None of their gifts are appealing to me and the Sony Vaio Laptop only valued at $799.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceboie
    None of their gifts are appealing to me and the Sony Vaio Laptop only valued at $799.
    Ice -

Oddly, it's valued at $799 on their home page and $999 if you click on the "Click Here to Redeem" or whatever. Go figure.

-CBL