+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    444

    iRewards Program

    This was a newbie that I found and you could get a $500 gift card from best buy. You could also get a $999 value Sony Vaio laptop or a desktop. The good thing is for the $500 gift card you can do 3 offers that is approximate $15 total.

    http://www.irewardsprogram.com/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17

    Re: iRewards Program

    Quote Originally Posted by didefresh04
    This was a newbie that I found and you could get a $500 gift card from best buy. You could also get a $999 value Sony Vaio laptop or a desktop. The good thing is for the $500 gift card you can do 3 offers that is approximate $15 total.

    http://www.irewardsprogram.com/
    You should read the T&C a little more carefully......It's 6 offers, not 3.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1

    Re: iRewards Program

    I signed up for this too - all 6 pending immediately - no change yet.

  4. 10-15-2005, 08:52 PM

    Señor Member--Owner of Gecco Insurance


  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    444

    Re: iRewards Program

    i changed over to the laptop since it has the same amount of offers--6. You're right, i checked it out when i logged in and it's 2 per page.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    419

    Re: iRewards Program

    Guys, post the offers you did....

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    419

    Re: iRewards Program

    I suggest checking the page 3 offers before doing tis... Aycurumba... You'll need at least $300 up front... though you can get a full refund for most things...

    I saw DirectTV, Ancestry ($189 for a super membership, bust be cancelled within 7 days by end of business hours on 7th day), Wine Club ($119 + Shipping), Stock Alert thingy ($345 -which by the way is an $80 Savings :) South Beach (you know the deal there)...

    For anyone doing these I always suggest going to page 3 first and doing those... after that the rest is easy.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Duh!!
    Posts
    145

    Re: iRewards Program

    Quote Originally Posted by DethLOK
    I suggest checking the page 3 offers before doing tis... Aycurumba... You'll need at least $300 up front... though you can get a full refund for most things...

    I saw DirectTV, Ancestry ($189 for a super membership, bust be cancelled within 7 days by end of business hours on 7th day), Wine Club ($119 + Shipping), Stock Alert thingy ($345 -which by the way is an $80 Savings :) South Beach (you know the deal there)...

    For anyone doing these I always suggest going to page 3 first and doing those... after that the rest is easy.
    I'm seeing the Tax Liens Direct and Real Estate Fortunes (as well as Dental Plans and some other real estate dealie). I'm not finding much information about this site when I search. No clue. I guess we'll be the pioneers, eh?

    -CBL

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    215

    Re: iRewards Program

    None of their gifts are appealing to me and the Sony Vaio Laptop only valued at $799.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Duh!!
    Posts
    145

    Re: iRewards Program

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceboie
    None of their gifts are appealing to me and the Sony Vaio Laptop only valued at $799.
    Ice -

    Oddly, it's valued at $799 on their home page and $999 if you click on the "Click Here to Redeem" or whatever. Go figure.

    -CBL

Similar Threads

  1. What is the best MLM program?
    By Administrator in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-12-2014, 02:07 AM
  2. Does anyone know about this program?
    By rmeaux1 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 11:45 AM
  3. Please:I Need A Help On This Program!
    By yungchap in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 08:40 AM
  4. $5.00 program
    By zelly in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 01:48 PM
  5. Does anyone know anything about this program.
    By VN13 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 03:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •