+ Reply to Thread

Freegiftworld.com

This web site is another one of those "offer" web sites similar to consumerincentivepromotions.com and rewardsvenue.com, although the format is different from both of these (leading me to believe that it may belong to a different company). Has anyone tried this web site or another one run by the same company? Here's what happened when I completed the requirements for a $500 gift card in one night:

1. Most of the offers that I looked at (including the ones I completed) went to "pending."

2. None of the offers that I completed (nearly a week later) are reflected as "completed."

3. One of the offers that I completed (American Cooking Society) has not been reflected as "pending."

4. I tried to contact customer support by email earlier today asking about the missing "American Cooking Society" offer. I also asked when I could expect "pending" offers to be reflected as "completed." I have yet to receive a response.

Has anyone tried this web site (or a similar one) before? Can you provide any insight as far how reputable it is or what I should expect? More specifically, I'd like to know if the fact that the "American Cooking Society" offer didn't show up as "pending" immediately means that I'm not going to receive credit for it. Thanks for your help.

--Jay Shaw

Re: Freegiftworld.com

i looked at it and like on page 3 is kinda difficult...you have to complete 2 of the 3 offers, don't give you much choice. The free trial of the auction biddings seems ok, but you have to choose between direct tv or spending $500 at overstock.com. I guess if i decide to do this, i'll have to wait until after my pell grant for spring semester comes to spend $500 at one space, then return the items after i get approved. :confused: oh well.

I think the offers may depend upon your zip code or something. I was able to use Advantage Success (about $50) and Bargain Network Autos (about $50) as my tier 3 offers. If I can get this to work, it won't be a bad deal since the reward is a $500 gift card. I received a reply from customer service today stating that their internal system is down and that is the reason that my offers haven't been reflected properly so far. They said they'd fix it as soon as they can.

Heh. Now my freegiftworld.com account isn't even showing the gift that I registered for at all. Their system really seems to be hosed. Their customer service people informed me in an e-mail that it was having problems. I hope it's resolved quickly, since I already spent quite a bit of time and money completing all of the offers for my gift card. Does anyone out there have any experience with this web site and its reliability?

--Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Shaw
    I think the offers may depend upon your zip code or something. I was able to use Advantage Success (about $50) and Bargain Network Autos (about $50) as my tier 3 offers. If I can get this to work, it won't be a bad deal since the reward is a $500 gift card. I received a reply from customer service today stating that their internal system is down and that is the reason that my offers haven't been reflected properly so far. They said they'd fix it as soon as they can.
    It sure does. They were delighted to ship mine to zip code 00000 in the city asdf, alabama.
    I can't wait! I'm ordering extra KY to make it hurt less!!