+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 34

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Is George Soros The Devil?

    George Soros might be the devil...really. He has destabilized foreign governments and currencies, apparently, for the fun of it. He has set up puppet dictators and financed revolutions. He is the man and money behind moveon.org and owns their rotten souls. He vowed to spend every dime he had to defeat Bush. It is interesting that many people do not know of him...I cannot think of another individual who is more in need of being dragged out into the light. Everyone who lives in this country should, must, know who and what soros is... You won't see any mainstream news organization doing any features on him, even though he is the bank behind the lunatic far-left wing of the democratic party ( this tells you all you need to know about the mainstream media). This dynamic within the democratic party(soros vs. clinton) is , and will be, one of the most fascinating stories in politics for the next several years. This monstrosity must not be allowed to operate from the shadows...if Hell freezes over and the liberals regain power, this will be the person in charge of this country. Please learn everything you can about him and what he wants... You know what the devils greatest trick is, don't you? This guy IS 'Kaiser Soze'...


    this link details some of the things he has done in the past...not even referencing his dirty business during the last election. If you put 'soros' and 'evil' into your search engine you will be(mark) 'richly' rewarded...

    http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a7d6c502b97.htm
    Last edited by pwrone; 10-14-2005 at 10:00 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    89

    Re: Is George Soros The Devil?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    George Soros might be the devil...really. He has destabilized foreign governments and currencies, apparently, for the fun of it. He has set up puppet dictators and financed revolutions. He is the man and money behind moveon.org and owns their rotten souls. He vowed to spend every dime he had to defeat Bush. It is interesting that many people do not know of him...I cannot think of another individual who is more in need of being dragged out into the light. Everyone who lives in this country should, must, know who and what soros is... You won't see any mainstream news organization doing any features on him, even though he is the bank behind the lunatic far-left wing of the democratic party ( this tells you all you need to know about the mainstream media). This dynamic within the democratic party(soros vs. clinton) is , and will be, one of the most fascinating stories in politics for the next several years. This monstrosity must not be allowed to operate from the shadows...if Hell freezes over and the liberals regain power, this will be the person in charge of this country. Please learn everything you can about him and what he wants... You know what the devils greatest trick is, don't you? This guy IS 'Kaiser Soze'...


    http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a7d6c502b97.htm

    Its funny isn't...a person messes with currency value its considered criminal conspiracy...a person prints money and its called counterfeiting...but when the government does its called "monetary policy"...


    for those who aren't sure who george soros is see http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=105146&postcount=21
    Last edited by mroels; 10-14-2005 at 10:22 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Is George Soros The Devil?

    For a comprehensive, in-depth analysis of who and what Soros is, and the true nature of his sick, twisted philosophies...try this link:

    http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=15392

    This creature and his money stands against everything that is good and decent...don't let him win.

  4. #4
    tommywho70x Guest

    Re: Is George Soros The Devil?

    Gosh, it looks like he has the same kinds of goals and tactics as the Bush family, to me.

    Maybe they're in competition for who gets to wear the crown of the Anti-Christ?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Is George Soros The Devil?

    Nah...he is as liberal as they come...a wretched creature

    accuracy in media:
    http://www.aim.org/aim_report/1982_0_4_0_C/

  6. #6
    tommywho70x Guest

    Re: Is George Soros The Devil?

    Gosh, it looks like he has the same kinds of goals and tactics as the Bush family, to me.

    Maybe they're in competition for who gets to wear the crown of the Anti-Christ?

    If Soros is financing the lunatic left-wing of the Democratic Party, who is banking the insane cheering section of MK-ULTRA Right finger of the Republican Party PARITY=0.~??
    DI = Porter Goss, GWB appointee-yahoo![Politics]having a scamming good TIME/DATE
    (PCMCIA33.3/Crystal/CIRRUS/ATM/ADSL/, Uh-oh! bandwidth exceeded)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Is George Soros The Devil?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    For a comprehensive, in-depth analysis of who and what Soros is, and the true nature of his sick, twisted philosophies...try this link:

    http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=15392

    This creature and his money stands against everything that is good and decent...don't let him win.

    Ha..ha..ha.. The deranged manifesto of former commie Trotskyist and , now, contemporary smear meister convert to Neo-con Zio-Nazism, David Horowitz. Whom are you going to source next, Jim Beam? A tawdry little sleazy smear job and, by default, another, albeit minor, accolade for Soros. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by dchristie; 10-14-2005 at 12:53 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nunya
    Posts
    996

    Re: Is George Soros The Devil?

    Yes, Soros IS the Devil!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Is George Soros The Devil?

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Ha..ha..ha.. The deranged manifesto of former commie Trotskyist and , now, contemporary smear meister convert to Neo-con Zio-Nazism, David Horowitz. Whom are you going to source next, Jim Beam? A tawdry little sleazy smear job and, by default, another, albeit minor, accolade for Soros. Keep up the good work.


    Okay...what is your opinion of Soros, and do you like the idea of him being in control of your country?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Is George Soros The Devil?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Okay...what is your opinion of Soros, and do you like the idea of him being in control of your country?
    Faulty and fatuous premise. Bait refused.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Is George Soros The Devil?

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Faulty and fatuous premise. Bait refused.

    You want to throw crap on the source but won't comment on the subject?

  12. #12
    tommywho70x Guest

    Re: Is George Soros The Devil?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    You want to throw crap on the source but won't comment on the subject?
    If you had asked only, "what is your opinion of Soros" without the additional "faulty and fatuous premise" asked rhetorically, he might have replied.

    That is not crapping on the source.

    That is declining to answer a stupid question.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    89

    Re: Is George Soros The Devil?

    Quote Originally Posted by mroels
    Its funny isn't...a person messes with currency value its considered criminal conspiracy...a person prints money and its called counterfeiting...but when the government does its called "monetary policy"...
    i'm just reposting my earlier post because no one answered and its an important point....and i'm not trying to support Soros...this is not a partisan based post...leave out politics when responding.... but instead of looking at his character I just want to know why his manipulation of the currency exchange is wrong...why his success is wrong...leave out his support for Democrats.....don't just call him the devil...explain to me, as though i was a retard, what is so bad about Soros' business tactics....and i also want to know what makes the government more qualified to influence currencies?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Is George Soros The Devil?

    Quote Originally Posted by mroels
    i'm just reposting my earlier post because no one answered and its an important point....and i'm not trying to support Soros...this is not a partisan based post...leave out politics when responding.... but instead of looking at his character I just want to know why his manipulation of the currency exchange is wrong...why his success is wrong...leave out his support for Democrats.....don't just call him the devil...explain to me, as though i was a retard, what is so bad about Soros' business tactics....and i also want to know what makes the government more qualified to influence currencies?
    Philosophy
    Despite his carefully groomed media image, Soros is a controversial figure. Although he has become extremely wealthy as an international investor and currency speculator (his fortune in 2004 was estimated at US$ 7 billion), he freely acknowledges that the current system of financial speculation undermines healthy economic development in many underdeveloped countries.

    One could say that Soros is primarily a philosopher, and his successes in business and philanthropy are merely an expression of his views on the world. Certainly Soros sees himself that way, having aspired to be a philosopher since childhood.

    Soros periodically has studied under and corresponded with Karl Popper. His Open Society Institute is named after Popper's two volume work, The Open Society and Its Enemies. What some consider Soros' certainty in his political beliefs ironically conflicts with the critical rationalism espoused by Popper.

    He has popularized the concepts of dynamic disequilibrium, static disequilibrium, and near-equilibrium conditions. His writings also focus heavily on the concept of reflexivity. His theories have been criticized as having been prompted in part by his ignorance of recent developments in economic theory.

    Soros blames many of the world's problems on the failures inherent in market fundamentalism.

    From Victor Niederhoffer (under "external links"): "Most of all, George believed even then in a mixed economy, one with a strong central international government to correct for the excesses of self-interest. I believe in the power of the market to give consumers the quantity and quality they want in timely fashion, in the power of incentive to create a constantly increasing plenty, and in the power of competition to distribute that plenty harmoniously and bountifully to the deserving consumer."

    On ethics and business, he believes nothing is his fault. For example although he has been claimed to cause many financial collapses that harm people via his speculation, including in Eastern Europe and Thailand, among other places, he says "As a market participant, I don't need to be concerned with the consequences of my actions." (5)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#Philosophy

    His monetary interests in the drug trade and his enthusiastic support of legalization are also worth noting. As a bonus, he is an atheist and hates Jews.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,682

    Re: Is George Soros The Devil?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    You want to throw crap on the source but won't comment on the subject?
    I'll posit a question. Is anybody who is incredibly rich and uses their funds to influence politics in a partisan fashion necessarily the devil? Or is it just when they're a Democrat?

    Would his Republican counterpart Richard Mellon Scaife (who once called a reporter a "fvcking communist cvnt" before calling her mother ugly and issuing a veiled death threat) also qualify as the devil?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Is George Soros The Devil?

    I think this is apples and ,um...watermelons. Scaife is a large and long-time contributer to conservative causes...Soros tips over and replaces foreign governments for entertainment...his money games have cost untold thousands jobs, and he spent more in the month of September last than Scaife has spent in his career. He is the monetary leader of the far-left lunatic fringe and moveon.org. There really is no comparison.

Similar Threads

  1. evangelical immigration table -- A George Soros Creation
    By conserv4ever in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 11:10 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 12:08 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 11:18 AM
  4. George Soros: Nazi war criminal
    By danrush1966 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 07:20 PM
  5. George Soros Slams War on Terror, Compares White House to Nazis
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 02:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, about, accolade, action, actions, add, additionally, administration, advisor, after, aggressive, all, allowed, also, and, another, answer, answers, anti, any, anyone, anything, appropriate, arab, are, aren, assembly, atm, away, back, bad, bait, banking, banks, based, become, becomes, bee, being, benefit, best, bet, better, billion, billions, bills, bio, bit, blaming, bond, bonus, book, boost, bow, bring, bro, brother, brow, brown, bush, bush family, business, bust, but, buy, buys, call, called, calling, camps, can, cannot, care, career, carefully, case, cash, causing, central, cer, chris, christ, circulation, cirrus, citizens, cli, clinto, collapse, com, comes, comme, comments, communist, comparison, complete, completely, compu, computer, con, concept, concerned, condi, conflicts, consequences, conservative, constantly, consumers, contemporary, correct, cost, counterfeit, countries, country, coup, cover, crap, crazy, critical, crown, currency, current, dame, damen, david, day, dchristie, dea, death, ded, defeat, demand, democrat, democratic, democrats, depth, des, deserving, development, devil, dictators, did, different, ding, direction, director, dirty, disasters, discussion, distributor, does, doesn, dollar, don, dow, down, drug, due, ear, earlier, economic, economists, eed, effects, elec, elected, electio, ells, emergency, end, ended, enter, entertainment, environment, eta, europe, events, ever, examples, explain, extra, extremely, fac, failures, false, family, fashion, fault, faulty, fear, features, federal, federal reserve, feel, felt, figure, fina, financial, financing, first, fla, fmr, focus, for, foreign, forget, fortune, forward, fos, fringe, from, front, fully, funds, games, george, george soros, gets, getting, going, gonna, good, greatest, grow, growth, gullible, guy, had, han, happen, hardship, has, hates, have, hayek, healthy, hell, her, here, heren, hero, hey, high, higher, him, his, holds, horowitz, hose, how, huge, hurricane, ial, iced, ici, ignorance, ill, image, ime, impact, important, income, increases, individual, influence, ing, instead, inter, interest, interested, ion, ips, isn, issuing, ist, its, jew, jim, jobs, jonathan, just, katrina, keep, kind, kinder, kinds, king, know, large, las, last, leader, league, left, less, lets, levels, liberal, liberals, light, like, liked, lives, loans, lol, long, los, lose, lunatic, mainstream, make, makes, making, man., many, mark, market, mea, meds, meister, mellon, memory, men, mena, might, millions, mind, mining, minister, mixed, monetary, money, month, more, mother, moveon, moves, much, named, nation, national, nature, nazi, nazis, nazism, need, neo, new, not, now, off, officials, okay, old, once, only, open, operation, opinion, optimal, order, org, organization, our, out, over, own, owns, palestinians, par, part, parties, party, pas, perfectly, person, personally, php, picked, plenty, point, policies, policy, politics, por, porter, power, presiden, prevent, printed, printing, private, production, products, propaganda, public, puppet, pwrone, qualified, quality, question, quit, quote, raised, read, ready, real, really, reasonable, recovered, red, refused, released, relief, replace, reporter, represent, republican, republican party, reserve, responses, resurgence, rewarded, rich, richard, rick, rise, robert, role, rot, rotten, run, sane, save, say, scamming, screw, search, sec, section, self, semi, sen, sense, september, set, shadows, sharon, short, shouldn, size, small, solicitor, solved, soros, source, spa, spe, specifically, spend, spends, spent, stan, stopped, stories, story, stream, stupid, subject, such, sue, suicide, supply, supposed, sure, system, tactics, take, takes, tells, temporary, thailand, than, that, the, themselves, theory, there, they, think, thinks, this, those, threads, throw, til, time, tips, told, ton, too, tool, trac, track, trade, tre, treated, treatment, trick, tries, try, trying, two, ugly, ultra, una, une, uni, unintended, unprecedented, ure, url, urs, used, uses, very, vice, victim, victor, vince, wan, want, was, ways, weak, wealthy, wear, weeks, were, wha, what, when, who, why, wikipedia, will, win, wing, wis, with, without, won, worked, worth, would, wrong, yahoo, year, years, you, your

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •