+ Reply to Thread

Paid surveys question

This was an email:

I am considering trying to earn some money via paid survey sites. I am doing Google searches & reading various things like "terms of agreement" and "privacy policies" for different survey sites. It's all so confusing. I'm trying not to fall prey to a scam!

One question that keeps popping up in my mind is this: why do some sites let you join for free & other sites charge you a "one-time" fee of $30-$40 to join??

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Re: Paid surveys question

As far as I'm concerned, they're all scams. Try it and you'll see how quickly you'll get sucked into signing up for credit cards, dish network, etc.

The only 'legitimate' way to make money off this scam is to create your own survey website and place your adsense code all over the site (this site for example). If you don't believe me, go to the keyword planner tool and type in 'surveys', 'paid surveys', etc and see how much you can make per click!

I did this between 2008-20011 with 'government grants.' I posted ads on Craigslist to drive traffic to my site. I was making quite a bit until Craigslist started cracking down on spam.

The reason you see some sites charging or people trying to sell you an ebook on how to find surveys sites is that they're simply trying to make money off of you.

You don't need to pay for an ebook to learn of paying survey sites. You do not have to upgrade at any survey company to get paid either.

Never give out your cellphone cause they will light it up for days and weeks. Dumbest thing I ever did.

Please help our church -
    Your donations no matter how small are appreciated :)

Why would a survey company need your phone number? I guess if it's a phone survey they would need it otherwise they don't need that stuff.