+ Reply to Thread

Paid To Drive Scam?

I was wondering if any of you have tried a Paid to Drive web site. Freecarkey.com is the one i found in a newspaper. Only 20 bucks and is used through CLKBANK which is known to give refunds. I know from experience that I can trust CLKBANK, but unsure about the paid to drive thing. THanks :o

Re: Paid To Drive Scam?

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermyst7
    I was wondering if any of you have tried a Paid to Drive web site. Freecarkey.com is the one i found in a newspaper. Only 20 bucks and is used through CLKBANK which is known to give refunds. I know from experience that I can trust CLKBANK, but unsure about the paid to drive thing. THanks :o
    I have heard in the past that companies do this, but I don't know anything about this site. I checked Whois, and the address they list does come up as a valid address in Mapquest. I tried a reverse lookup on the phone number, but it doesn't come up. But it could be an unlisted number or cellphone. Or it could be a matter of the database not being up to date.

Type "drive car for free" into google. There are a lot of these type sites, but I would do some research. Here are a couple of sites that claim to do reviews. But I don't know whether those are credible sites either.

http://www.newproductreviews.com/

http://www.topsitereviews.com/freecars.html

Thank you very much. Your response it greatly appreciated!

ê*ðòè*êè *å ãðóçÿööî!

mitay25 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermyst7

Lets be honest here.......If this was true everyone would be doing it...sounds to good to be true....and it isnt true....come on now :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by AcckiySotonah
    ê*ðòè*êè *å ãðóçÿööî!

HUH? What does this say?

Quote Originally Posted by mitay25
    Lets be honest here.......If this was true everyone would be doing it...sounds to good to be true....and it isnt true....come on now :cool:

Well, I do know people who drive cars with advertisements on them... but I just don't know how they ent about doing it.

AdWraps is a company that does vehicle wrapping. You can sign up for free.

http://www.ad-wraps.com/index.html