+ Reply to Thread

mitay25 Guest

NHCD anybody know this company

I am brand new to this forum. The reason why I join this forum is to see if anyone has heard of National Healthcare Discount (NHCD). It is a work at home bisiness. They are members of the bbb,there main address or company is pretty close to where I live.Have been in business since 1968. They offer beauty products,discounts on health,dental,prescribtions,ect. I found them on jobbank.com. You start out as a lead generater. Then get promoted to sales,personnel,management ect. I have done sales in the past and I do love doing sales thats what got me to look into this. They have many websites for there products and services.

So.....my wife and I decided to go ahead and get signed up for this. We didnt have to pay anything. All we need was a phone and Internet to get leads ect. They give us the numbers to call. They have managers that you have to call everyday.They have benifits,you only get payed by commission. We have to have training and do paper work(tax forms ect) before we get started on working for the comapany........

So...thats alittle about the company....National Healthcare Discount(NHCD).....Let me know guys and girls if you ever heard of this or have done this ect.

Hit me up............We will be starting this soon...so if all goes well I will let U guys know....peace

mitay25 Guest

Re: NHCD anybody know this company

Well nobody has replyed yet....thats ok. Cause I have been doing alot of researching about the company. I have read and read articals about how this company is a scam. There has been past ex empolyes that say the same thing.So I sent a email to the person that set us up on this scam....so we will see what happens..........feel free to post if you know anything about the company...........

:mad: Sorry they are a BIG SCAM! I worked for them. They make you sign up for Quest long distance service and what your doing is calling up mostly on seniors to get them to buy the NHCD health benefits. I never got paid and it's just a down right BIG scam. I know alot of people whow ere also scammed. RUN! :mad:

mitay25 Guest

I hear ya....my wife and I ran fast...we had them cancel us..and made sure they didnt charge us......thanks for the reply

I don't know how this company is now. But I worked for them from 2001-2002 and I had a very positive experience. I got paid on time. My first paycheck was $300 plus. My manager was great and very supportive. I moved up from lead generation to recruiting within 3 weeks. I made bonuses quite often. Back then we had to pay a $50 deposit for the long distance chip they put on your phone. You received the money back once you made your first 300 contacts. Which meant you had to make 300 calls and actually delivered the script to those people. I contacted over 75 people per day, so I made that goal quickly. I stopped doing it because I got a job with an organization that I really wanted to work for. I think if I wasn't working that job, I would have stayed with NHCD. I was only 19 at the time and at first I didn't feel comfortable contacting those people. I hear it is different with NHCD now. You do not have to pay a deposit... they guarantee you a paycheck of atleast $125-$150 per week or per 2 weeks, Im not sure. I only know this because they tried to hire me again, lol. Im currently pursuing a degree in law and I own my own home business and am profiting enough, so I didn't need that job. I enjoy helping others find jobs from home or find the right business opportunity.

This is just my 2 cents. You can take this into perspective if you like. I just thought I let you know that there are many who have worked for NHCD and were not "scammed." I am an ex-employee and will never speak bad about them because my experience was a positive one.

Take Care & God Bless :)

My experience with NHCD is that it is a waste of time. I worked for them a short time and quit only because I made peanuts for my hours put in. It was a joke, actually. I had to pay $74.00 for a deposit, and they promptly refunded it when I told them I was done with it.

I couldn't even make minimum wage.

I also experiance a not so good ride with them,I paid $50 bucks to get started and when i started working for them 5 years ago most of the people I called were either dead or was a wrong number.They never refunded my money back...so there a BIG SCAM ARTIST!!!! :( Don't waste your time and money with them.

This is my 2nd week with them and i'm actually getting paid well. but anything from donation collection from michael burton is scam.

Well they still require a deposit of 19.95 but you get that back within 30 days. you get $4 per lead. If it's a scam i'll let you guys know within 2 weeks.

I recently got a call from one of you who are skeptical about this company. I myself am very pleased with the company I work for, NHCD, which stands for National Healthcare Discount. I have been with the company for 4 years now, and make a very profitable income from home. Alot of people want something for nothing. Just like any job, you have to work at it and have the dicipline to work, even though you are at home. It is a job, they dont pay you to do nothing. The question about the deposit. You do pay a deposit for the access on your phone to be able to make unlimited long distant phone calls, but that is simply a good faith deposit, and is refunded back to you after you prove you are serious about working with the company. There are several different advances with the company, and you can make it what you want. You decide if it is right for you. And if it isnt, that is fine, but dont make NHCD out to be the bad guy. We help thousands of people everyday, in different ways, from our associates, to our members. So, before you start throwing slander on something you dont know about, find out for your self, or maybe talk to several people in the company to see what they think. I really think people are negative about something they are ignorant about. So, if you have any questions, call the company. Its up to you. Do you want to work, or do you want something handed to you. Its up to you. I have the upmost respect for the company I work for and the people I work with. Best regards, SN