+ Reply to Thread

Global Finance Group.

]Can anyone tell me if this is a real company. This is the email that they send to you

My name is Michael Pacetti and I will be your personal coordinator. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime.

I have been informed by our human resource department that you are a successful candidate for the correspondent contractor position. That means you are a part-time employee. Your duties include: receiving and forwarding business communication, forwarding payments.
    Your work includes processing of financial correspondence.
    For example, you will be receiving payment from our company $1,000.00, via Cashier Check.
    Your commission is 10%, which means your earnings on money transfer totalling $1,000.00 is $100.00.
    You can spend $100 from this sum, it is yours.
    However, the remaining $900 needs to be taken care of, for example, the company would tell you to
    send $800.00 to Estonia (Central Europe), to purchase leather.
    Fees for the transfer will be calculated, the remainder is to be kept on hand until the next transaction.
    If you decide to work with bank transfers, the
    commission is 12% (if you choose to work with these methods, too).
    Usually the check should be in your hands about 4-7 days.
    our job would be convenient to work through bank transfers Also please inform me if you have bank account because money order or cashier check it will borrow a lot of time that to cash money. If money wired to account you receive it at once and cash it in soon time.
    When you receive money You will have to forward the funds to our suppliers for the purchase of material supplies.
    Legal stuff.
    The whole idea of international marketing through financial correspondents is to spread the sums among the network of correspondents.
    Everyone gets his earnings yet it is not taxed.
    This is not hiding the taxes from the government,
    since we are an international company. Virginia and
    Delaware are two zones in the USA where the financial
    laws act different, compared to other states. We
    beleive it is the future of international marketing.
    As to the income tax, 10% from Check or 12%
    from Wire transfer is your income. You will forward the rest
    of the money received, so it can not be considered as
    income. Let's say you have received a payment for
    $1000.00 via a money order. Your commission is
    $100.00. That is your income hence you will be paying
    income tax on $100 but not on $1000.
    You will need no money to start.
    Please fill the form with your personal information and send it to us by e-mail.
    PERSONAL INFORMATION:
    First name:
    Last name:
    Address:
    City:
    State:
    Postal zip code:
    Phone #:
    E-mail:
    Bank account (if you choose to work with these methods, too).
    This job does not take much time, about an three or six hour a day at most.
    If you follow the instructions and prove that you are a reliable person - you will get more payments and therefore more earnings.
    As you understand, this job involves a lot of responsibility and trust. I am sure you will handle it, we will get to know each
    other better.
    Every year we invite our employees to London, UK, for a company seminar.
    Job description:
    1.To receive the funds.
    2. To inform me about receiving of funds.
    3. You will have to forward the funds to our suppliers for the purchase of material supplies.
    (I will explain to you step-by-step).
    4. To supervise a transfer of funds.
    5. At the end of each month to send me a result about the work made by you for
    one month.
    Sincerely,
    Michael Pacetti
    Regional Coordinator

------------------------
    Global Finance Group job application !

Re: Global Finance Group.

Yes it is a serious scam DO NOT TRY THIS, this just happened to my friend 2 days ago on 10/5, she fell for this because she thought it was a good opportunity for her after she got laid off from her job, and she was asking me to do this to make money too and I told her it does not sound correct. Here is what happened, I experienced the whole process with her and I went to the bank to help her when they blocked her account:

0. They post the job with many different companies names.
    1. They send you a contract for employment to make it look legal.
    2. They ask you for your bank account number after you accept employment.
    3. They hacked to well fargo system and accessed other accounts data
    4. They log in with other people id and password and transfer money to yours
    5. You see the online banking transfer to your account and you think wow
    6. You believe the transfer is good because bank guarantees transfer
    7. You take the money and wire them the money after you take your portion
    8. The next day the bank will block your account and freeze your money
    9. When you go to the bank, they will tell you it was an unauthorized transfer
    10. They tell you your account is under investigation
    11. The scammer now has your money and your account is overdrawn
    12. Now the FBI is involved because bank is protected by the federal gov.
    13. My friend has to wait now for weeks until the investigation is done.

so open your eyes people, DO NOT GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFO to anyone over the internet.

I felt bad for her, she just lost her rent money from this because the bank debited her account back and froze all her money.

BE SMART AND DONT FALL FOR THIS. and if you think that you can do this and take the money they send you, you are wrong, because the bank will debit your account and freeze all your money.

NOW I think Wells Fargo needs to do something to protect their consumers and place a hold on any online transfer for at least 2 days and make it pending and not available to detect any fraud like this.

I feel sorry for my friend because she was the victim and hope this information will OPEN YOUR EYES AND YOUR MIND.