+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Christian Reprobates?

Christian Reprobates?

Wyatt Ciesielka is right on target (Without a moral compass - or just dull of hearing?) in exposing and condemning our nation's idolatry and immorality leading to our nation's self-destruction and divine judgment. Would to God more ministers would preach the plain truth - would courageously "cry aloud and spare not" and show our people their sins (many remain ignorant and indifferent about) - even if it means attracting "undue attention" and appearing "judgmental" (Isaiah 58:1).

However, too many professing Christians remain in denial that traditional Catholics and Protestants are spiritual drunks and whores (intoxicated by Catholic concoctions), drug addicts (under the heavy influence of Rome); traditional Christians and Catholics are spiritual practicing homosexuals, REPROBATES having a perverse spiritual preference for tradition over truth, for abominable baptized paganism, counterfeit Christian holidays they've accepted (following Constantine, not Jesus Christ), falling for accursed Rome's replacement theology that would replace the biblical Sabbath and holy days and dietary laws (we are commanded to keep) with their idolatrous traditions and unclean doctrines of demons.

Abominable traditional Christians, Protestants and Catholics speak out against bloody abortion and "homosexual marriage," and other grievous national sins (as they should - Matthew 23:23), but they remain willfully blind to their hypocrisy, failing to recognize the seriousness of their proud and stubborn religious sins, their whitewashed paganism, their heathen customs pretending to be Christian, woefully neglecting to call upon all to confess and FORSAKE BABYLON, not just Sodom.

It is necessary for all of us to get our house in order: "We The People" need to repent as individuals and as a nation (2 Chronicle 7:14), or the serious consequences for disobedience to our Great Creator God will leave our homes desolate and our land forsaken, an easy prey for the German-Assyrian eagle prepared to strike (Daniel 9:11).

British-Israelites and Jews in Grave Danger
    Death to the American, British and Jewish Peoples?
    Will Germany Launch a Nuclear Attack on America?

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Re: Christian Reprobates?

This country needs more common sense and logic than the hyperbole from make believe Bible-babblers like yourself. Take your book of fairy tales, myths and hypocrisy and STFU.

""homosexual marriage," and other grievous national sins"...STFU! you pathetic, hypocrital fear-mongering asshole. You base your entire premise on a lie.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    You base your entire premise on a lie.
    That would be those who reject the plain truth of the Bible for their own idolatrous ideas and self-righteous notions - like you (Isaiah 55:7-9).

Sharky is offline Right Might over Right Wrong(J. Swift) late 1600's User Rank

I have watched this Nation go down the tubes for along time. But yet they feel that G-d is on their side.
    Now a true nation that is based on G-d's laws would not have a Pledge to a Graven Image(Flag and Pledge to the nation in the same pledge then claim it is under G-d.
    as I have stated many times and have asked many times, What is the name of this G-d they have even put on their money. What is His name?
    If it is the G-d of the Bible then he does have a Name.
    Did you realize that most all of the peoples of most all Nation feel that G-d is on their side.
    Did any of them realize that G-d is on His side and not on any nations side.
    Oh, but you better not tell some Dumbified American that!
    They don't realize that G-d "I AM" gets pissed off if any use His Name in Vain.
    By stating G-D bless America we show such ignorance in the way of "I AM".
    By having a graven image i.e. Flag, eagle and all seeing eye, is an affront also.
    The so called Christian Church (Catholics like to say Christian also and have idols and pray to Mary who can't hear any of their prayers) say that the Hebrew testaments are not really a book for them, for they are the New Testament Church and not really under it's authority.
    But, yet they defend the Ten Commandments and tithing as G-d's laws.
    They are all Hypacrates and Christ did say "Woa to you Hypacrates" , didn't he!
    Remember this: "I AM" said He would know His people for they keep His Sabbath! They don't!
    As far as being Literal and G-d not being able to Lie, all who worship on the day of the Sun God (first day of week) do not have a place as His people. Many are called, but few are chosen.
    This always puts me at odds with the established Church and am rejected. But, I am the Church and His bride and His Ambassador, His onward Christian Soldier.
    I am part of His kingdom and not of any here on Earth.
    may Yaweh be with you David.
    Keep up the Good fight.:angel:

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    That would be those who reject the plain truth of the Bible for their own idolatrous ideas and self-righteous notions - like you (Isaiah 55:7-9).
    No, that would be those, like yourself, who believe that the Bible is the inerrant word of God. Even though, man wrote the Bible.

What you believe to be true is nothing more than a myth...and what's worse, is you wish to force everyone else to participate in your delusion.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

This country needs more common sense and logic
    Yes, based upon the Bible, that way everybody would again know and understand and believe interracial and homosexual marriages are a fraud, that it's unnatural for a black man to rule over a white Israelite country, especially when he is an African (has never proven he's a legitimate American), that we shouldn't give millions of dollars to our sworn enemies, Nazi Muslims, that we shouldn't expect Israel to practice undue restraint in fighting THEIR war against terrorism, etc.

who believe that the Bible is the inerrant word of God. Even though, man wrote the Bible.
    Of course man, inspired by a Higher Intelligence and under direction of our Great Creator God, recorded the Word of God. As far as I know, the only thing God chose to write is the original "10 things" - the 10 commandments.

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    Of course man, inspired by a Higher Intelligence and under direction of our Great Creator God, recorded the Word of God. As far as I know, the only thing God chose to write is the original "10 things" - the 10 commandments.
    Thousands of years ago, someone(s) decided that the People needed something. They invented gods. Time passed and someone came up with a brilliant idea, not gods, but God. A vast improvement to be sure, but still just an Invention of Man.

Along with their invention,, they added many Texts filled with the best Wisdom of the time, some History, Geneological data of key historical people, and even some Parables meant to teach certain things deemed important. Nothing really insidious about it, but it was still an Invention.

Religion was the earliest form of Public Education, versing all in the Laws and Social norms of the Land. It worked well, until Society evolved beyond the scope of what Religion can Teach. Then it largely gets abandoned or other Religion is adapted to meet the growing Need of Society.

That's the problem with a Literal Interpretation of the Bible. The Needs of Now are too far beyond what the Bible addresses. Like most things, there are exceptions to that, such as the Drug Addict's Need to realize freedom from their addiction, but even that is achievable without Religion.

Wow...I thought the first guy..david whatever...was dilusional! hahahah ...

It's not for me to say - I'm old - I'll wait for you to catch up...........

Quote Originally Posted by linda49 View Post
    Wow...I thought the first guy..david whatever...was dilusional! hahahah ...

It's not for me to say - I'm old - I'll wait for you to catch up...........
    I'm beyond caught up. I'll wait for you though. :)

Perhaps you should read a history book or two.....then you will know what the bible really is....

Quote Originally Posted by linda49 View Post
    Perhaps you should read a history book or two.....then you will know what the bible really is....
    I know the Bible, very well in fact. Not sure what History Books are going to shed light on the Bible though. Perhaps you misread my post?

I don't think I misread - however I will stand corrected. Do you think your bible is the same as everybody elses?

Have you heard of "The book of Judas"

I have heard of it, but have never read it.

And thus my point - lotsa scripture - lotsa scrolls - lotsa history
    You'll find it in books - most of it is not in your local "english translation by Bob" bible.
    (sorry, just couldn't help myself)
    The bible is a compilation, edited and revised, butchered and pasturized to suit the ideas of men dead so long only scholars of dead languages remember their names.