+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Put Bush on trial, but stay in Iraq a bit longer

I was just listening to Rush Limbaugh, and this letter was written by Zawahiri to Zarqawi, stating that once the U.S. withdraws from Iraq, then the terrorists should invade Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon.

I'm Lebanese.

Okay, that did it. I was pissed about the lies of WMDs, the oil theft, and Bush Jr.'s horrible track record, but damned if a bunch of suicide bombers are going to f-ck with my country.

So, in a very strange twist of fate, I say: "Go, Bush, go!"

- Ronald

tommywho70x Guest

Re: Put Bush on trial, but stay in Iraq a bit longer

Ronald, the situation in the middle east is a nearly 6000 year old tribal war.
    it is the result of religions creating governments.

this nation was built by people who believed that the church and the state must be run separately so that people of all faiths could practice the rituals and ceremonies of their religions without fear of retribution from a military force under the control of another religion.

the presence of American military is only exacerbating the situation. if you are Lebanese, you should go to Lebanon, if you are not already there, and fight terrorism yourself.

please leave my family, friends and neighbors out of harm's way and your governments sticky fingers out of our bank accounts.

I have no idea what you mean. Sticky fingers? Go to Lebanon and fight terrorism? What terrorists? Save for the assassination of ex-Prime Minister Hariri, it's been pretty peaceful.

I don't know your family, friends, or neighbors.

My point is that Zawahiri wrote a letter to Zarqawi to launch a series of suicide bombing campaigns to convert it to an Islamic state. Frankly, he can kiss my ass.

And so, Bush has my blessing to arrest or kill the guy. It would be much appreciated.

- Ronald

tommywho70x Guest

The sticky fingers are better known as IRS.GOV/stndrd.frms.1040.doc[1] that demand a tithe from U.S. Citizens every April Ghoul's Day. That is where the funding comes for to perform the 'justifiable homicide' you so devoutly give your blessings and no doubt, prayers that our Chief Executive will execute.

My family, friends and neighbors are small business people and light industry owners whose profits are heavily taxed to support foreign aid and military adventurism.

We are people whose children come home from abroad with parts missing or damaged and in flag-draped caskets.

You want these people dead, kill them yourselves and quit making the Americans into your HASHISHIM (assassins).

Protect your own homeland from terrorism so we can effectively protect ours from the terrorists being exported here from the Middle East.

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x
    The sticky fingers are better known as IRS.GOV/stndrd.frms.1040.doc[1] that demand a tithe from U.S. Citizens every April Ghoul's Day. That is where the funding comes for to perform the 'justifiable homicide' you so devoutly give your blessings and no doubt, prayers that our Chief Executive will execute.

My family, friends and neighbors are small business people and light industry owners whose profits are heavily taxed to support foreign aid and military adventurism.

We are people whose children come home from abroad with parts missing or damaged and in flag-draped caskets.

You want these people dead, kill them yourselves and quit making the Americans into your HASHISHIM (assassins).

Protect your own homeland from terrorism so we can effectively protect ours from the terrorists being exported here from the Middle East.
    When the majority of Americans vote for a cheerleader, pot head, and drunk who never achieved anything in his life, excpet taking on cushy corporate jobs his father gets him, you get Iraq. You may have personally voted otherwise, but don't bother blaming the rest of the world, because we won't take any blame for it.

I always thought that if Bush withdrew, then the suicide bombers would stop. But this letter proves that they are planning to invade three other countries using these tactics, and controlling them.

And they hate you as well. It's your call. I have a feeling Lebanon will send back up now. We may have been bombed by the U.S. in the 80s, and they may have funded Israel's invasion of our country, but I don't take kindly to this terrorist. If conservatives are so intent on killing him, I say be my guest. Just don't let this one go cold like Bin Laden.

- Ronald
    Last edited by Ronald; 10-13-2005 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    I have a feeling Lebanon will send back up now.
    NOW??? As in, "now that you are threatened"?? What kind of crap is that? Why should the U.S. stay and help YOU NOW - have you been helping us for the last 2 1/2 years?? I say screw you.........

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    When the majority of Americans vote for a cheerleader, pot head, and drunk who never achieved anything in his life, excpet taking on cushy corporate jobs his father gets him, you get Iraq. You may have personally voted otherwise, but don't bother blaming the rest of the world, because we won't take any blame for it.

I always thought that if Bush withdrew, then the suicide bombers would stop. But this letter proves that they are planning to invade three other countries using these tactics, and controlling them.
    Don't be so sure that the letter you speak of was actually written by whom you assume it is. Considering how governments seem to work these days, chances are the letter was false and/or written to fool you folks as well as us that this is an actual plan in order to keep U.S. control in the area. Thereby eventually putting ALL OF YOU under U.S. Military control. Of course this will mean that life will drastically change for you anyway, what with enforced curfews, martial law as well as suicide bombers etc.

And they hate you as well. It's your call. I have a feeling Lebanon will send back up now. We may have been bombed by the U.S. in the 80s, and they may have funded Israel's invasion of our country, but I don't take kindly to this terrorist. If conservatives are so intent on killing him, I say be my guest. Just don't let this one go cold like Bin Laden.

- Ronald
    If the U.S. had really been interested in ending terrorism Osama would have been captured and brought to justice years ago. It's not about fighting terrorism, it's about controlling the middle east and all that oil. And quite frankly, those in power don't give a rip how many innocent citizens get caught in the crossfire to obtain that objective. The soldiers might, but not those in charge sitting safe and sound, thousands of miles away in fancy offices.

Lady Mod

Whatever you motivation for seeing the light Ronald, I commend you. Do not let your opinion be swayed by these anti-freedom lefties on your post. This IS a war on terror, wheather you accept it or not. The time for arrests and trials has come and gone. The demonstrative ideology of the terrorists is not one to be given sympathy - Thanks for standing with resolve on this.

Nice link here: http://www.centcom.mil/extremistssay.asp

Actual letter Arabic: http://www.centcom.mil/Arabic%20Letter.htm

Actual letter translated: http://www.centcom.mil/english_version.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    Whatever you motivation for seeing the light Ronald, I commend you. Do not let your opinion be swayed by these anti-freedom lefties on your post. This IS a war on terror, wheather you accept it or not. The time for arrests and trials has come and gone. The demonstrative ideology of the terrorists is not one to be given sympathy - Thanks for standing with resolve on this.

Anti-freedom my ass, Raider. We are the greatest country in the world, capable of infiltrating any other country, finding any missing person/target we choose and saying that, if the DESIRE was to actually catch a terrorist, we would have done it already with Osama.

Put a real president in office, one capable of leadership over bullcrap and we might not have to worry about terrorists anymore.

Take off your blinders man.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Anti-freedom my ass, Raider. We are the greatest country in the world, capable of infiltrating any other country, finding any missing person/target we choose and saying that, if the DESIRE was to actually catch a terrorist, we would have done it already with Osama.

Put a real president in office, one capable of leadership over bullcrap and we might not have to worry about terrorists anymore.

Take off your blinders man.

Lady Mod
    See what I'm saying Ronald, there seems to be the blame-america first crowd and then the alternative. I choose the alternative.

tommywho70x Guest

You're a sick puppy, raider and i hope you get scooped up when the true Americans regain control of this nation from the maniacs you shill for and you get hung for treason with the flying monkey and his fan club.

Good luck when your lord S.A.T.A.N. comes for you.
    (SATAN == Security Administrator Tool (for) Analyzing Networks PRODIGY=1800Yahoo?)

See what I'm saying Ronald, there seems to be the blame-america first crowd and then the alternative. I choose the alternative.

You are such a stupid person, Raider. It's only exceeded by your total ignorance and bigotry. Most would rather hide their stupidity, you blatantly share your with the world. What a B.A.B.E.

Lady Mod

Again Ronald, it is clear to see, that when the arguement has been won, the opponets of your arguement will stoop to personal attacks. Truth conquers all and realism will set you free. You are correct to resist the pressures of terrorist tactics to rule your homeland. Fear will place you into a little tiny box. Freedom is KEY for the middle-east. Tyrannical Islamic despotism will chain and enslave generations of peoples that yearn to be free. Keep up the good fight and embrace self-reliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Connecticut Victim
    NOW??? As in, "now that you are threatened"?? What kind of crap is that? Why should the U.S. stay and help YOU NOW - have you been helping us for the last 2 1/2 years?? I say screw you.........
    Well, the war seemed to be based on WMD lies in the interest of scamming American tax payers. Saddam didn't seem like much of a threat. But if what this psychopath is saying is true, that once the U.S. withdraws from Iraq, they'll proceed to take over the entire middle east Hitler style, then this is everyone's problem.

All I'm saying is kill Zawahiri. You're there, anyway, and you won't be going anywhere until at least 2008. Gotta put these Repubs to use until then.

- Ronald

Again, it is clear to see, that when the arguement has been won, the opponets of your arguement will stoop to personal attacks.
    May I quote you on this for future reference?

: )

Quote Originally Posted by ianmatthews
    May I quote you on this for future reference?

: )
    You don't notice that it is almost exclusively the left that personally attacks the posters on this site? I am talking about specific personal attacks on posters here, not attacks on political leaders...check it out. You might be surprised.