+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

tommywho70x Guest

Re: Put Bush on trial, but stay in Iraq a bit longer

without attempting any invalid superlative comparisons, there are very clear differences in our styles and approach to other people that transcend any ideological conflicts of interest between us.

so back to the questions of the thread:

#1 Why should the American military be expected to perform illegal assassinations of alleged Islamic terrorists to the benefit of Lebanese Christian businessmen?

#2 Why should American military be expected to intervene in every infra-national dispute and ancient tribal war that pops up everywhere?

#3 How does this world policeman role exacerbate those problems and contribute to violent terrorist actions and general anti-American sentiment in the rest of the world

#4 What are the real reasons behind the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan and how is the Bush administration going to extricate our troops (as opposed to Clinton's being able to get out of Kosovo and Somalia, failed though they were, they were ended with far fewer American and civilian casualties and far less collateral damage to 'soft targets')

#4 How many of the 'perps' of terrorist actions during the Clinton administration were actually chased down, captured and prosecuted?

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x

#4 What are the real reasons behind the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan and how is the Bush administration going to extricate our troops (as opposed to Clinton's being able to get out of Kosovo and Somalia, failed though they were, they were ended with far fewer American and civilian casualties and far less collateral damage to 'soft targets')
    Other than Iraq sits on 11% of the proven, untapped oil fields?

Rothchild once said “Give me control over a nation's currency and I care not who makes its laws.”

What does Iraq/middle east have now that they did not have before the U.S. got involved?

A central bank.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

tommywho70x Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Other than Iraq sits on 11% of the proven, untapped oil fields?

Rothchild once said “Give me control over a nation's currency and I care not who makes its laws.”

What does Iraq/middle east have now that they did not have before the U.S. got involved?

A central bank.

Namaste'

Lady Mod
    Funny thing is that when things were hot and heavy in Lebanon in the 70's and 80's, banking and tourism were the two industries that were the real focus of what was happening and the whole thing got written off on the Palestinian - Israeli conflict when Jordan ran them out and they all ended up in refugee camps in Lebanon launching strikes against northern Israel kibbutzim which eroded their tax base by making Lebanon unsuitable as the "Riviera of the Middle East" for the northern European tourist trade and the 'money cleansing' Lebanese banking system. (Yo, Ronald! What's that they grow out there in the Bekaa Valley worth on the open market, hmm?)

LOL, they don't know about you. I wasn't sure you were EVER going to come back or if you were going to stay busy elsewhere for the long term.
    I know about SubJunk & I'm glad he's back. :)
    I have to say that I was cracking up over the posts between Tommywho & SubJunk! lol

You don't speak russian by any chance do you? There seems to be problems on a Russian scam thread in Internet Scams forum. Quite a few are posting in russian, some good, some bad. Beats me if I can figure all of them out.

I banned a few, hopefully they were all only the bad ones.
    I know Russian & I can figure all of them out.
    Yes, the ones you banned made a big difference. You did good.

As far as code goes, I don't think anyone other than you picked up on it. Nearly all think it gibberish. :D

Lady Mod
    Hey, if Tommy doesn't post in codes....how will we recognize him?? :eek:
    How will we be sure that it's really him??.. :D
    Last edited by PAYEK; 10-22-2005 at 06:42 PM.

Oh & BTW guys, I'm back! ....I've been over on the Russian thread, fighting off all the Russians! :eek:
    ....Oh Yea, & thx for the help. :rolleyes: ....Do you know how many of them hate us in America?!

Sly is cool....SJA, if you need someone to moderate for the Russian postings ..you should ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by PAYEK
    Oh & BTW guys, I'm back! ....I've been over on the Russian thread, fighting off all the Russians
    I couldn't resist... these are for you...

cheers,
    Paul

tommywho70x Guest

i've noticed some of that wierd 'Cyrillic' stuff and hateful English screaming on those threads and have been wondering what sort of people they are -- you know, like socio-economic type profiles.

are any of them what we might refer to as Russian Mafiosi or are they just regular folks like the rest of us with a chip on their shoulder against America and Americans?

about that code you guys see in my posts: if anybody knows how to recognize the difference between what I compose myself and computer-generated stuff sees anything that is obviously computer-generated show up in my posts, i would be really grateful if you would copy it and send it to me at my mailto: [email protected] JAVA CONSOLE DOM Inspector 11 OK
    GARBAGE COLLECTOR Client E-mail Service BOX[1](SBC) PHUCK ME MAIL + ?How hard do you wish us to PHUCK QUEUE.~???.CHK(mate CHESS IE6x-bored)
    (MSN)Really, really hard!!!.000.LOG[OS]H4.~??[INTEL_32]Woo!.AOL=0,1x1=1.0
    Last edited by tommywho70x; 10-22-2005 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x
    i've noticed some of that wierd 'Cyrillic' stuff and hateful English screaming on those threads and have been wondering what sort of people they are -- you know, like socio-economic type profiles.

are any of them what we might refer to as Russian Mafiosi or are they just regular folks like the rest of us with a chip on their shoulder against America and Americans?

about that code you guys see in my posts: if anybody knows how to recognize the difference between what I compose myself and computer-generated stuff sees anything that is obviously computer-generated show up in my posts, i would be really grateful if you would copy it and send it to me at my mailto: [email protected] JAVA CONSOLE DOM Inspector 11 OK
    GARBAGE COLLECTOR Client E-mail Service BOX[1](SBC) PHUCK ME MAIL + ?How hard do you wish us to PHUCK QUEUE.~???.CHK(mate CHESS IE6x-bored)
    (MSN)Really, really hard!!!.000.LOG[OS]H4.~??[INTEL_32]Woo!.AOL=0,1x1=1.0
    They're a bunch of punk rocker kiddies over there. Da raider really freaked a couple of 'em out - to the point where they wanted their dad to come fistacuff with me. hahahaha

It appears that you have everyone fooled with your boolean illogical msdos subroutine. Whatever floats your boat. Understand that da raider is not tricked by your exponential exasperations of hijinx. I read your insults thouroughly and am not impressed. However, I will say thank-you for being quite surprisingly civil the last couple of days. It is refreshingly clear that you're coherent and concise when it suits you.

As far as blaming your computer for auto generating the gibberish, I suggest that you repel that theory, for if you move that agenda, I will disrupt your intentions of falsehood. :cool:

tommywho70x Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    They're a bunch of punk rocker kiddies over there. Da raider really freaked a couple of 'em out - to the point where they wanted their dad to come fistacuff with me. hahahaha

It appears that you have everyone fooled with your boolean illogical msdos subroutine. Whatever floats your boat. Understand that da raider is not tricked by your exponential exasperations of hijinx. I read your insults thouroughly and am not impressed. However, I will say thank-you for being quite surprisingly civil the last couple of days. It is refreshingly clear that you're coherent and concise when it suits you.

As far as blaming your computer for auto generating the gibberish, I suggest that you repel that theory, for if you move that agenda, I will disrupt your intentions of falsehood. :cool:
    weren't you the one who first pointed out the strange code?

lemme see if i can set you to a better understanding of what i am experiencing seated at this CONSOLE:

First: I DO NOT WRITE CODE! I DETEST THE TEDIUM and quit doing it in 1975.

Second: I AM A PC Networking Hardware INTEGRATOR/Quality Assurance TESTING ENGINEER. I GAMMA TEST SOFTWARE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.

Third: This computer: (BIG-MAMA-ONE (AS) tommywho70x) is built (by me) in a 300W ATX Mini-Tower CHASSIS on a VIA ACPI PC Mainboard with an Intel CELERON 1100EMHz MAIN CPU CHIPSET running MS-W2KPro v5.00.2195 SP-4 and WINWORD8 SR-1 with 2 high-capacity FAT32 partitioned and formatted "HARDBALLS", 1 CD-ROM, 1 CDRW [Internal] and an external USB ACER DVD\CD 'ripper'
    {[C: HARMONYYYY - System - Healthy]}
    {[D: LOVEALL1280 - Active - Healthy]}

Fourth: "The Network" is a very complex "HYBRID" UPS and ONEAC Power conditioner-supported 3Com PCI TX NIC, $PCtel V.92 HSP56 Modem, LinkSys DSL Router and PalmOne m105 'handheld' ha-ha 'puter as well as digital Caller ID and "TELEPHONE APPLIANCE"

Fifth: It is the only ATM/e-ADSL "Windows Network Server" within 15 miles of this location which is served by SBC-Texas < o b s o l e t e > UPG Copper-cabled Local Telephony Network (Austin METRO.EXE=1Yahoo!/?Ding! )

SBC Yahoo! DIAL Plus! Prodigy Business Internet DSL ROBOTS cannot be prevented from accessing local resources found activated behind the TNID (Telephone Network Interface Device) which plays hell on high-speed/low-power devices, driver files and the NetZero Internet ACCESS software I'm using.

I find computer-generated gibberish downloaded onto the local $C-disk regularly that I didn't put there and I suspect that it is possible that some may add itself to my postings in transit from here to the SCAM server.

I am not trying to fool anybody with any applications I have written. This is my EMULATING WORKSTATION and it's getting hammered 24x7x365 (366 in Leap Year(s))

As for my personal focus and any added insults or lack thereof, like most everything else in my life, I deal with things on a case-to-case basis.

If somebody's B.S. (Belief System) is coming off like cow flop or they are being rude, crude, obnoxious or profane, I might exercise my privilege to respond in kind; I may not; it just depends on the specific situation.

I have had illegal covert government operatives hurt me very badly physically and kill my friends in the past and have some internal triggers in that regard that you have set off several times.

Until your responses to the Indian Anti-Trust issue, there was very little that you have posted here that gave me good evidence to be certain that you were only another U.S.A.1 Joe Blow of the right-wing and not actually in their employ.

I have no special personal problems relating to any old Joe or Jane Blow of the right or left persuasion -- paid spooks make me fearful for my life and property.

Izzat satisfactory?

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70 & edits by raider in blue
    weren't you the one who first pointed out the strange code?

lemme see if i can set you to a better understanding of what i am experiencing seated at this CONSOLE:

First: I DO NOT WRITE CODE! I DETEST THE TEDIUM and quit doing it in 1975.

Second: I AM A PC Networking Hardware INTEGRATOR/Quality Assurance TESTING ENGINEER. I GAMMA TEST SOFTWARE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.

Third: AH-AH-AH-bullsh!t!

Fourth: AH-AH-AH-fluckoff!
    Fifth: AH-AH-AH-blowme!

(Jargon removed for ease of reading)

I find computer-generated gibberish downloaded onto the local $C-disk regularly that I didn't put there and I suspect that it is possible that some may add itself to my postings in transit from here to the SCAM server.
    This is what I mean

As for my personal focus and any added insults or lack thereof, like most everything else in my life, I deal with things on a case-to-case basis.

If somebody's Belief System is coming off like cow flop or they are being rude, crude, obnoxious or profane, I might exercise my privilege to respond in kind; I may not; it just depends on the specific situation.

I have had illegal covert government operatives hurt me very badly physically and kill my friends in the past and have some internal triggers in that regard that you have set off several times.

Until your responses to the Indian Anti-Trust issue, there was very little that you have posted here that gave me good evidence to be certain that you were only another right-wing and not actually in their employ.

I have no special personal problems relating to any old Joe or Jane Blow of the right or left persuasion -- paid spooks make me fearful for my life and property.

Izzat satisfactory?
    Read the above and please skip the "blue sections" I have ommited them for you and replaced with similar notations. If you continue this trickery, this cumpulsory initiative to blow your posts full of machine lingo while trying to slip in an insult, you will continue to be scoffed and misunderstood by most.

tommywho70x Guest

fvck you and the trojan horse you ride.

do you even know what this crap means, what a floating point processor is and how one works or is this merely some fancy high-level computer lingo words one of your geek friends told you that you could use to insult tekkies on the WININET with?

"boolean illogical msdos subroutine. Whatever floats your boat"

%% It is now safe to turn off your computer %%

Plus! Eat my shorts, puss-brain!

would you like me to send you a system summary and some command logs so you can see for yourself you dumb ass s h i t head with no face?

perhaps one of your contacts in the basement White House can dump my dossier for you, you dip-switch with no nose?
    Last edited by tommywho70x; 10-23-2005 at 01:23 AM.

LOL....Thanks Paul.
    That's about how it went down too! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

The answer to the question, tommy, is that prolonged wars are beneficial to the MIC. Clinton cancelled their visas too early and paid the price.

In retrospect, Bush was their favourite son.

Obama's stumble over Syria will not please them but he is now the supreme leader....until the next election when the cycle will start all over again.

I don't think tommy heard your answer since he posted back in 2005.
    You just necro posted :

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    I don't think tommy heard your answer since he posted back in 2005.
    You just necro posted :
    OK,GOT this FAR in this thread of curiosity for my own REWARD when i read thus, NECROmancer or is it NECROdancer or even NECROnancer?! the DEVIL'S in the DETAILS they say and while who are THEY may be a PICAPART not recently of any regard EVER i have this to CONTEND as any contention is for REIGN as REINS go with BLINDERS ON or NOT?! and to ADD as ADD is the ONLY intent of any VENTURE of WORTH i ask NO i DEMAND in a SLY way if possible that no MATTER how FAR behind the WAGON anyone TRAILS due to PERSONAL TRIALS NOT to speak of MAN MADE 1's wherefore is the RESCUE of the MOVIES or is it just a LOST NOTE of no ACTUAL regard in the MODERN RUSH to PERSONAL FULFILLMENT by the PIC of the ACTUALIZERS of FACT according to some CAPITAL DRIVEN CONFORMITY!? and WHAT'S wrong with THAT i ask but NOT SINcerely (shit BURNS) unless it HELPS my OWN CAUSE per USUAL if that's my INTENDED entry but maybe NOT my intended EXIT if i like get OVER my HEAD!? now i'm WONDERIN if UNDER counts and WHY!? from a SAFE distance of course!? :judges: :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you