+ Reply to Thread

Does Anyone Know Anything About Gseco Registration Division

I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows Anything Or Tried The Gseco Registration Division Box 38758-north County Station, Spanish Lake, Mo 63138. If Anyone Has Tried This Or Heard Anything About This Would You Please Let Me Know. It Is A Working At Home Processors Since 1989. I Would Appreciate Any Information On This If You Have Any. The Program Director For Gseco Is Lynn Miller. It Is For Sales Brochures You Get $5.oo For Each One You Mail. It Is $25.00 Refundable Registration Fee For Your Complete Home Mailer's Program.(includes Regular Shipping And Handling.and You Get Your Refund Back After You Mail 100 Brochures Plus A $100.00 Bonus. Thank You.
    Sincerely
    Ruthie Middleton

Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About Gseco Registration Division

Hello, I did try the GSECO National Mailing Service. I sent in the $25 plus the $5 for rush delivery, but when I received the information, it was nothing like it was supposed to be. I sent it back for a refund of the $25, but I have yet to hear from it, and that was way back in October, so I would say that this too is a scam. Did you call the phone # 314-388-6446, which is supposed to be the customer service number. I did and it is disconnected. I also called information for a listing for GSECO in Spanish Lake, MO, there is no such place. I have also searched online for this company since the time I have been waiting for a refund, but to no success.

Sincerely
    [email protected]
    Gina Lollar

:confused: Hello. I just received a flyer today from GSECO also with the same registration fee of $25 that is refunded and bonus. I also have a different phone number on my flyer than the one on the post. The number I have is 314-867-0369. I did call the number and received a message that I had contacted GSECO's customer service with a brief message. I would have left a message but the mail box was full. I intend to keep calling so that I may have some questions answered. I hope this number can help the both of you as well. I intend on doing nothing until I speak to someone and do more research on them.

By the way, I did do a search with the phone number and found that the number is from Riverview, MO and not Spanish Lake, MO. My question is, why would they have a business number in a total different city than the actual business is suppose to be in?
    Last edited by mama3; 01-07-2006 at 12:08 AM. Reason: forgot to mention something...

Yes! I discovered something very interesting about GSECO by doing a Google search. It is definitely a scam.

My son and his aunt were about to mail them a check for $30 when I felt an inspiration to do a quick check on the company using the Internet, and I found a legal document that says it all.

The document is an order from the Department of Financial Institutions, Securities Division, State of Washington, for GSECO, 11220 West Florissant - PMB 108, Florrisant, MO, 63033-6759, to cease and desist from doing business in the State of Washington. They describe GSECO as a "threat to the investing public."

If you want to view the entire document, the Internet link is:
    http://www.dfi.wa.gov/sd/orders/SDO-035-01.pdf for the Adobe Reader version, or ...
    http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:h...df+GSECO&hl=en for the HTML (browser-compatible) version.

After briefly scanning this document, I halted my son from mailing his check just as he was headed out the door to mail it at the post office. I was moments away from letting him make a terrible mistake!
    :eek:

Hope this helps.

Netweasel (aka "Rick")

Hello I have also tried this mailing service. I have been waiting for almost two monmths and have not received anthng from them. I will be calling the BBB on them and find out some more information about there company and if it is registed with them.

I too sent in my $25 registration to GSECO. After seeing my check cleared the bank over 2 weeks ago, I called the customer service number listed which was 314-867-0369. Just an answering service. I left 2 messages and not 1 return phone call. This is definetely a scam and I wish I knew about this website before I sent in my check.

I HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT AND I AM TRYING TO GET MY 30.00 DOLLARS BACK. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO FIGHT AGANIST THEM LET ME KNOW AT [email protected] I AM GOING TO SHUT THEM DOWN.

GSECO Is a SCAM :mad: DO NOT send this company money unless you want to lose it...undefined

Hello, I did try the GSECO National Mailing Service. I sent in the $25 plus the $5 for rush delivery, but when I received the information, it was nothing like it was supposed to be. I sent it back for a refund of the $25, but I have yet to hear from it, and that was way back in October, so I would say that this too is a scam. Did you call the phone # 314-388-6446, which is supposed to be the customer service number. I did and it is disconnected. I also called information for a listing for GSECO in Spanish Lake, MO, there is no such place. I have also searched online for this company since the time I have been waiting for a refund, but to no success.

ssd ny
    [email protected]