+ Reply to Thread

Impeach George Bush

Stunning New Poll: Americans Favor Bush's Impeachment If He Lied about Iraq

By a margin of 50% to 44%, Americans want Congress to consider impeaching President Bush if (like there's any doubt!) he lied about the war in Iraq, according to a new poll commissioned by AfterDowningStreet.org and conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs, the highly-regarded non-partisan polling company.

http://democrats.com/bush-impeachment-poll-1
    I will miss you all!

Re: Impeach George Bush

LOL. Oh Raaaaaider! It looks like your man is in DEEP DOO DOO.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by geo®ge
    Stunning New Poll: Americans Favor Bush's Impeachment If He Lied about Iraq

By a margin of 50% to 44%, Americans want Congress to consider impeaching President Bush if (like there's any doubt!) he lied about the war in Iraq, according to a new poll commissioned by AfterDowningStreet.org and conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs, the highly-regarded non-partisan polling company.

http://democrats.com/bush-impeachment-poll-1
    Impeachment isn't good enough anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Impeachment isn't good enough anymore.
    So what are you suggesting? A death penalty? Get real.

If in fact, it is proven 100% that he lied to take our country to war, he should face the war crime tribunal, for crimes committed against servicemen that died based on his lies. Impeachment would be a severe enough punishment for this man. I still cannot believe that America has this type of person leading our great country. I am still waiting to wake up from this nightmare.

tommywho70x Guest

dchristie wrote: Impeachment isn't good enough anymore.

evolution wrote: So what are you suggesting? A death penalty? Get real.

tommywho70x types..:( If it is proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that George Walker Bush did lie to generate popular support for a corporate war to benefit business enterprises of their family and strategic trading partners, that is treason and treason is a capital offense. It is a crime against humanity and he and all his associates should receive the death penalty or life imprisonment at hard labor with no chance for parole.

Great SNAG, GEORGE!! Add one to mailto: [email protected] 'How To Own SCAM'
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .From: mailto: [email protected]

;)
    :)
    eek! MOUSE.DRV=mouse.drv;msmouse.vxd (Logitech Test1 Click1 File0 AUDIO.000+01)
    * OTIS is big-mama-one's mouse
    ** Groucho Marx is her keyboard's NICKNAME

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x
    tommywho70x types..:( If it is proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that George Walker Bush did lie to generate popular support for a corporate war to benefit business enterprises of their family and strategic trading partners, that is treason and treason is a capital offense. It is a crime against humanity and he and all his associates should receive the death penalty or life imprisonment at hard labor with no chance for parole.
    This will be a HUGE "happy dance" day here at my house! I'm gonna throw a HUGE PARTY and you're ALL invited!! Even pwrone & Raider :D ... WOOHOO!!

tommywho70x Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tommy4887
    If in fact, it is proven 100% that he lied to take our country to war, he should face the war crime tribunal, for crimes committed against servicemen that died based on his lies. Impeachment would be a severe enough punishment for this man. I still cannot believe that America has this type of person leading our great country. I am still waiting to wake up from this nightmare.
    tommy, you know what the little Jewish tailor said to the big Black mugger?
    "You know, we victims of genocide should really stick together!"

i'm surprised that you, a non-white person, wouldn't also be righteously indignant about the slaughter of non-white Iraqi civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy4887
    Impeachment would not be near enough. Remember, even an impeached president is taken care of for the rest of their lives by the tax payers. I don't want to pay for his pension.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x
    tommy, you know what the little Jewish tailor said to the big Black mugger?
    "You know, we victims of genocide should really stick together!"

i'm surprised that you, a non-white person, wouldn't also be righteously indignant about the slaughter of non-white Iraqi civilians.
    Hey Tommy, you caught an error in my post pal. I meant to write impeachment would NOT be a severe enough punishment for Bush. Thanx for catching it !!!!!

tommywho70x Guest

Ah so! I think the last line in the sentencing decree reads: "...and hung by the neck until dead.(amen == let it be so! Aho! Mitakouye Oyasin! For all my relations...)

Now it's Obama many would like to see impeached....