+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 25 of 25

  1. #17

    Re: Why Retailing Does Not Occur in Multi-Level Marketing Companies

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Which is a lie.
    You'll notice I post links so you can confirm what I say. For example I linked to Costo's website with their product pricing, and I linked to Amway with theirs. You can check the facts.

    You rarely (ever?) link to anything other than other MLM critics and their echo chamber opinions.

    New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....


    Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool


  2. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Why Retailing Does Not Occur in Multi-Level Marketing Companies

    Quote Originally Posted by IBOFightBack View Post
    You'll notice I post links so you can confirm what I say. For example I linked to Costo's website with their product pricing, and I linked to Amway with theirs. You can check the facts.

    You rarely (ever?) link to anything other than other MLM critics and their echo chamber opinions.
    IBOFightback cherry picks his facts without backing them up. Some survey in 2003, some study in 2005, some lawsuit in 2011. He is eloquent and sounds authoritative but he is obviously using a smoke and mirrors show to deceive others. I've been encountering him for 10 years so his tricks don't work on me.
    On another thread today, you linked to a Canada definition to justify your position when you live in Sweden. You just confirmed what I said above.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  3. #19

    Re: Why Retailing Does Not Occur in Multi-Level Marketing Companies

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    On another thread today, you linked to a Canada definition to justify your position when you live in Sweden. You just confirmed what I said above.
    You forgot to mention I'm also Australian.

    So, what's your point?

    New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....


    Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool


  4. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Garland (Dallas Cty.) TX
    Posts
    348

    Re: Why Retailing Does Not Occur in Multi-Level Marketing Companies

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Doyle makes claims and then put on onus on you to prove him wrong. For example, he made the claim (several times) that most people in MLM are only discount buyers (not sure if that was the exact term), but basically that the folks in MLM are only involved to be discount prices.

    Ohein is famous for putting words in people's mouths and then aruing against his own strawman. He's done this many many times.

    Gery D, sorry you don't spend more time here but everything I've claimed in absolutely true. I can post links if needed, but when I have done so, IBOFB, doyle and Ohein then tell even more lies to defend themselves. Doyle even got caught not too long ago making a claim on MLM.com and then denying it on this forum.

    Maybe you should reprimand the liars for a change instead of accusing others for the demise of this forum.
    Thanks for the lengthy explanation but I know this place all too well... unfortunately. Chris and Kerry play you guys like a fiddle and a couple of the opposing side have their own version of set ups. I don't like it. The rancorous activity it generates takes away from what could be some decent discussions, but I have to laugh at how long they've been doing it. I've noted it before and still people play right into their hands. However that type of activity occurs on both sides of the line here so I don't really know why I would expect anything to change. People don't even have to be participating in a thread for their names and allegations to be introduced.

    As for how often I'm around... apparently far more than you might think. I've been around here for almost 10 years. I don't comment often but I visit frequently enough to know plenty about who says or does what and who some of you really are. It's no big deal. I participate where I think I might add value either directly or for some innocent reader with little experience in this field that might come along later. On occasion I'll toss in an observation and I'm certainly not innocent of a sarcastic reply now and then. Anything else is usually wasted time.
    “The seeker embarks on a journey to find what he wants and discovers, along the way, what he needs.” ― Wally Lamb

  5. #21
    James R's Avatar
    James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,651

    Re: Why Retailing Does Not Occur in Multi-Level Marketing Companies

    Quote Originally Posted by GeryD View Post
    Thanks for the lengthy explanation but I know this place all too well... unfortunately. Chris and Kerry play you guys like a fiddle and a couple of the opposing side have their own version of set ups. I don't like it.
    Simple question....why bother posting here at all?

    According to Doyle, most serious MLMer's (or his most serious MLM recruits) wouldn't bother with this site at all.

    Aren't you some sort of administrator at XXX.Com...the premier MLM site?

    What is your mission here?
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


    Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Garland (Dallas Cty.) TX
    Posts
    348

    Re: Why Retailing Does Not Occur in Multi-Level Marketing Companies

    Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    Simple question....why bother posting here at all?

    According to Doyle, most serious MLMer's (or his most serious MLM recruits) wouldn't bother with this site at all.

    Aren't you some sort of administrator at XXX.Com...the premier MLM site?

    What is your mission here?
    So many questions. So little time.
    • Because I can.
    • I am neither recruitable or here for recruiting.
    • Some sort of something.
    • Mission? I don't need no stinking mission!
    Last edited by GeryD; 11-07-2014 at 01:27 AM.
    “The seeker embarks on a journey to find what he wants and discovers, along the way, what he needs.” ― Wally Lamb

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,357

    Re: Why Retailing Does Not Occur in Multi-Level Marketing Companies

    Quote Originally Posted by GeryD View Post
    So many questions. So little time.
    • Because I can.
    • I am neither recruitable or here for recruiting.
    • Some sort of something.
    • Mission? I don't need no stinking mission!
    Great to hear from you GeryD. How are you keeping the MLM dream alive these days? No more starry-eyed recruits or representatives bragging about their success around here anymore. MLM dot com is a lot less active too. The regular posters over there, who constantly tout each others qualifications, are they for-real successful MLMers?
    Cat Police - SF

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Garland (Dallas Cty.) TX
    Posts
    348

    Re: Why Retailing Does Not Occur in Multi-Level Marketing Companies

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    Great to hear from you GeryD. How are you keeping the MLM dream alive these days? No more starry-eyed recruits or representatives bragging about their success around here anymore. MLM dot com is a lot less active too. The regular posters over there, who constantly tout each others qualifications, are they for-real successful MLMers?
    To keep the MLM dream alive you simply need to simply do the business as it was designed. Identify a prospect's need, offer a solution that fits, and give them options. Altering an old adage... If it don't fit then DON'T force it. If someone wants to join, train them to do the same.

    As for the folks at the other site, I'd say most are. Thanks for the shout.
    “The seeker embarks on a journey to find what he wants and discovers, along the way, what he needs.” ― Wally Lamb

  9. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,413

    Re: Why Retailing Does Not Occur in Multi-Level Marketing Companies

    Tracy Coenen's findings .... good stuff !!


    excellent find indeed

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2015, 08:42 AM
  2. Multi-level marketing, an all-around bad deal
    By BoxAlarm126 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2015, 07:41 AM
  3. What's Wrong With Multi-Level Marketing?
    By groovey in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 08:04 AM
  4. Is AIL a multi level marketing scheme?
    By simbodoot in forum Insurance Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 11:43 AM
  5. Multi Level Marketing?..... Does it work?
    By keefe2k in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 07:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •