Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: ( WARNING) 4Daily Runs With The Money

Hey bigloser! Can you subtantiate your statement?..... "what worries me is i think 12 daily and 4 daily belong to Jim Hunt some how as if you pay with your own money it is received by the same payment prossesor namely [email protected] what ever" Cos i wouldnt want to av anything to do with jimhunt ever again...knowingly or otherwise. If not ,plz refrain from making such unsubtantiated statement. IF NA JOKE STOP AM!

Jim Hunt says he has 2 soon to open autosurf sites... since he's such a big LIAR I bet those sites are running already!!!

I was banned also when I told him what a great CHEAT his program is.

PEOPLE BEWARE OF 4 DAILY!!!

EARNwithME:

STOP SENDING ME SPAM EMAIL.

You thought Id never find you on the entire internet, huh? Spam is ILLEGAL in the united states. I have NO idea what COUNTRY YOURE from, but HERE, your SPAM is unwarranted and punished by law. SO DONT EVER SPAM ME WITH YOUR HYIP AUTOSURF JUNK NONSENSE AGAIN.

FROM, RINGCRUSADER

P.S.: THAT PICTURE ISNT EVEN FUNNY. TRY AGAIN NANCY.

I Sent You Email??

Post It Here Please You Dumb NitWit!Post It Here In Public..Let Me See If Thats My Email.

I Think You Are Either Bado Or Jim **** Himself :eek:

PS: If SomeOne Has Misused My Name Then I Cant Say.My ID Is EARNwithME In All Forums.
    Last edited by EARNwithME; 10-28-2005 at 05:25 PM.

Similar Threads

1. Al Gore's wet dream. Car that runs on air.
    By BorisZ in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 08:27 AM
  2. The whole team should runs laps...
    By oneway in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 05:18 PM
  3. ** 4DAILY ** Scam warning and action...
    By 4dailyscam in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 08:33 PM
  4. It runs in the family ...
    By California Surfin in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 01:34 PM
  5. Jim Hunt Of 4daily Is A Scammer!
    By joxxy in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 10:52 PM