+ Reply to Thread

Gtec Is A Scam In Nashiville, Tn

I was looking for a job to do at home and seen an ad for "GTEC" in Nashville, TN 37224. I called to get information on stuffing prestamped and address envelopes for the amount of $5.00 an envelope. They replied that I would receive additional information by mail on how to get started in three to five days. And I did receive the information within the five days. And to get started all you have to do is send $30.00 which would be refunded as soon as you mail your first 400 envelopes. And the $30.00 covers their expense in getting you stared and enables you to work with them as long as you desire. And that they need to protect theirselves from someone that is not serious and have no intentions other than to satisfy their own curiousity. It has been since August 2005, since I have heard anything. And haven't received anything or even a letter from GTEC since I sent them the money. :confused: :mad: And if anyone may no anything about this GTEC would you please let me know or what I can do to stop this scam for going on. Because I'm sure their is people like me that just simple can't afford to give $30.00 to someone that lies about their advertisment. And I just want everyone to be aware of this ad HELP WANTED! WE NEED HOME MAIL PROCESSORS IMMEDIATELY! GTEC P.O. BOX 100975 NASHVILLE, TN 37224
    Sincerely
    Ruthie Middleton

Re: Gtec Is A Scam In Nashiville, Tn

I was also scammed by GTEC and if anyone has any info please email me at [email protected]

I just wanted to tell you more information on the GTEC work at home scam. I called and talked to one of the representives and confronted them and told them that we are spreading the news about them scamming everyone. And they didn't have any answers to any of the questions I asked. Then a week later they sent us some more information asking for $20.00 and asking us to recommend our friends to there company. Whatever they must think we all are stupid. And then they asked us not to call there representives any questions because they can't answer the questions you have to ask. Now they have sent us jobs at home stuffing animals, toys and gifts, telephone research, public opinion polls, beading earrings, sewing, windsheild repair, and selling jewelry, and you get a refundable $5.oo. And on top of it all the professional sender wrote my address with my first, middle, and last name even though I didn't give them my middle name and then wrote my city box number, then some other box number and some other city with a whole diffrent zip code and then scribbled on the envelope. With the professional stamp GTEC P.O. Box 100975 Nashville, TN 37224. So by oh means if you are really can't afford it don't take your chance on this. Please, I'm trying to keep everyone from making my mistake. It might not be alot of money to some, but its alot to me.
    Sincerely,
    Ruthie Middleton

I just sent in money 2 weeks ago and have not received a thing. Can anyone please give me the phone number to call because I can't find it any where?
    Jennifer

Does anyone know if they have a website or anything let me know because I just recieved the information to send the 30.00 dollars and I am glad that I researched them first.
    Sabrina Hilger

I actually live and work in Nashville, TN and I have printed off your emails and I run this by the Postmaster at the Post Office where they accept their mail. I will be back as soon as I learn something for you guys. Sorry this happened to you.

To any one who reads this if you get contected by some one who claims to be a police officer check out there badge number and contect the FBI to Identify them I was approched by a woman last subay claiming that she needs me to set the company up when in deed she was the crook herself asking me to ship the packages to her so that she could get the crooks when I ask her for her personal information and the police department were I could speak to some one she vanished so people keep your eyes open the crooks will not give up ask questions and contect your own police department are FBI