+ Reply to Thread

Renee Towers Email Scams

Here's an evil email scam I got from "Renee Towers": (yeah right)

Hi

Good Day,

I am Renee Towers, 16 years old. I was raised up by a single mother who was a missionary before she died of cancer, my mother was a business woman and she owned a ranch here in the Caribbean. Before her death she bequeathed her properties to me as her only child and daughter, and had instructed her attorney that before the estate will be released to me that I must get to the age of marriage or present my husband or a guardian being a (woman /man) to her bank before they can release the estate worth $6.9 Million United States Dollars to me

Now, I am passing through so many problem due to death of my mother. My uncle refused to pay my tuition fees unless I tell my motherís attorney to present him as my guardian so that my mother bank will release my inheritance to him. I cannot trust him because he treats me very bad and threatened to kill me several times

I have been assaulted and beaten several times by him, he tried to rape me some months ago and threatened that if I tell anybody about what happened that he will make me suffer and that he will make sure I do not get anything from my mother's estate. He is a very evil man, he is always drunk and on drugs and I believe that he can do what he said, I am scared and have been suffering within me. I am deeply troubled and sometimes I want to run away but don't know where to run to, he is the only family I know since the death of my aunt who was my custodian.

Please you have to help me get out of this situation. I have no one to help me here and I am going through a tough period. I saw your data on the net and I was ministered in my heart to contact you to help me out. All I want from you is to stand as my guardian so that my motherís attorney will present you to her bank to enable them release my inheritance.

Please help me, I am waiting for your reply

God bless you and have a nice day

Email: Reneetow16@gmail.com
    Best regards

Please help our church -
    Your donations no matter how small are appreciated :)

Re: Renee Towers Email Scams

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.

Since that scammer intended to steal your money, he did not give you his real life information. All you have is one of his fake names, one of his free email addresses, one of his fake stories and one of his paid-for-in-cash cell phone numbers. None of that information is going to help your local law enforcement agency track down that anonymous scammer sitting in a cyber cafe half way around the world from you.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com