+ Reply to Thread

careerbuilder job offer

Yes it is a serious scam DO NOT TRY THIS, this just happened to my friend 2 days ago on 10/5, she fell for this because she thought it was a good opportunity for her after she got laid off from her job, and she was asking me to do this to make money too and I told her it does not sound correct. Here is what happened, I experienced the whole process with her and I went to the bank to help her when they blocked her account:

0. They post the job with many different companies names.
    1. They send you a contract for employment to make it look legal.
    2. They ask you for your bank account number after you accept employment.
    3. They hacked to well fargo system and accessed other accounts data
    4. They log in with other people id and password and transfer money to yours
    5. You see the online banking transfer to your account and you think wow
    6. You believe the transfer is good because bank guarantees transfer
    7. You take the money and wire them the money after you take your portion
    8. The next day the bank will block your account and freeze your money
    9. When you go to the bank, they will tell you it was an unauthorized transfer
    10. They tell you your account is under investigation
    11. The scammer now has your money and your account is overdrawn
    12. Now the FBI is involved because bank is protected by the federal gov.
    13. My friend has to wait now for weeks until the investigation is done.

so open your eyes people, DO NOT GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFO to anyone over the internet.

I felt bad for her, she just lost her rent money from this because the bank debited her account back and froze all her money.

BE SMART AND DONT FALL FOR THIS. and if you think that you can do this and take the money they send you, you are wrong, because the bank will debit your account and freeze all your money.

NOW I think Wells Fargo needs to do something to protect their consumers and place a hold on any online transfer for at least 2 days and make it pending and not available to detect any fraud like this.

I feel sorry for my friend because she was the victim and hope this information will OPEN YOUR EYES AND YOUR MIND.

Re: careerbuilder job offer

Thanks fpr the info I thought careerbuildeer was on the level

Re: careerbuilder job offer

FYI

CareerBuilder.com
    Reply-To : [email protected]
    Sent : Wednesday, September 14, 2005 5:47 PM
    To : [email protected]
    Subject : We Have A Part Time Job For You!

ANTISOMA RESEARCH LIMITED Solutions is a United Kingdom based company selling medical goods.
    We have reached high sales volume of pharmaceutical products in UK and also,
    in other European countries and we are now trying to penetrate in the
    U.S. market. Unfortunately, we are facing new difficulties regarding taxes.
    The international money transfer tax for legal entities (businesses) in UK is 30%,
    whereas for the individual, it is only 6%. That's why our company is looking forward to hiring
    agents to receive payments for our products and to resend the money to us. This way
    we will save money due to the tax decrease.
    JOB DESCRIPTION
    Agent's work consists in receiving payment from customers (Wells Fargo
    bank transfer or direct deposit) and making further payments to our main office or to one
    of our regional affiliate departments, depending on customer's location.
    Being a part-time job, it should not take more than 2 hours per day.
    Agent's commission is 6% from each transaction (for instance: you
    receive $1500.00 to your bank account, you will withdraw the money and keep 6%
    as payment for your service). All further money transfer charges and fees are covered
    by our company. So you will be responsible just for making proper payments in time.
    Each transaction will be made only after prior notification by phone call or e-mail.
    The new recruitment program has been started recently for we are in
    need of regional financial managers whose work consists of distributing
    funds received from our customers and suppliers. You are not required to
    have any extra knowledge or to be experienced in this business and
    this occupation can endow additional income to you and your family as it
    will not require more than few hours per week.
    If you are interested in our offer, please feel free to ask for the general provisions
    of the contract.
    Requirements:
    Adults only
    Residents of USA
    Owners of a computer with e-mail access
    2-3 hours free time within the work day
    Owners of a Wells Fargo Personal Checking or Savings Account or willing to open one.
    For further informations and inquiries about the job offering, please feel free to
    contact us by e-mail at any time.

E-mail us today at [email protected] for more details on joining our part
    time employees or for an immediate start.
    PharmaCare Solutions Limited.