+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Comedy Site

Comedy Site

When I saw the meme about what animal was not in the bible among dragons, unicorns and kangaroos, I had to go look and see what the loons said about unicorns.

Well folks, the very first hit was this site. looks like it's god for a lot of laughs. I submit to you...

Answers in Genesis.org

https://answersingenesis.org/

Other than saying you should go to the answers link first, I'll not rob you of the delight you will find on this site.

Re: Comedy Site

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    When I saw the meme about what animal was not in the bible among dragons, unicorns and kangaroos, I had to go look and see what the loons said about unicorns.

Well folks, the very first hit was this site. looks like it's god for a lot of laughs. I submit to you...

Answers in Genesis.org

https://answersingenesis.org/

Other than saying you should go to the answers link first, I'll not rob you of the delight you will find on this site.

Oh it just gets better. These guys claim to be building an ark too.

https://arkencounter.com/

Your chance to get in on the next Six Flags over Jesus. For the low low price of 10.00 a month you can have a Peg (nail) assigned to you.

Oh it just gets better. These guys claim to be building an ark too.

https://arkencounter.com/

Your chance to get in on the next Six Flags over Jesus. For the low low price of 10.00 a month you can have a Peg (nail) assigned to you.
    Don't forget the lifetime boarding pass. Only 600 left. I thought there was only room for Noah and his family ?

Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    Don't forget the lifetime boarding pass. Only 600 left. I thought there was only room for Noah and his family ?
    LOL indeed.

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Re: Noah's Ark Mockup

LOL indeed.
    Again you mock what you don't understand.

You attempt to lead people to believe they are building an ark for another flood. I went to the site and find it's a DISPLAY -- a mockup as they best understand how it was built and designed to be used.

You're really a moron with no credibility.

One of Joe's best

Last edited by conserv4ever; 10-20-2014 at 05:01 PM.

OMG!!!

Welcome to Delusion central!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Welcome to Delusion central!
    Well, you are one of the most deluded individuals I've ever encountered. You even think your grandmother is delusional. Genetics?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post

You attempt to lead people to believe they are building an ark for another flood. I went to the site and find it's a DISPLAY -- a mockup as they best understand how it was built and designed to be used.

One of Joe's best

No dumb-ass, i and everyone else knows it's a static museum piece ala the creationist museum where nuts like you can see dino play with the kids. Learn to read.

Oh and of course one that will only stay a project until every dime is milked from idiots like you. 100 bucks says it will never be completed.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post

One of Joe's best

I failed to say something when jokey brought it up, but when u use it, I just HAVE to say something...as u are the most intolerant, bigoted christian apologist I've ever had the misfortune to meet!

Intolerant re:Gays, blacks, "libtards", democrats, and or just about anyone that doesn't see the bible just as you do for starters....I'm sure there's more!

I'm 'intolerant' to religious dogma BECAUSE of narrow-minded bigots like u & jokey!

As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

I'm 'intolerant'
    You're the most bigoted and intolerant person on this forum.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

I failed to say something when jokey brought it up, but when u use it, I just HAVE to say something...as u are the most intolerant, bigoted christian apologist I've ever had the misfortune to meet!

Intolerant re:Gays, blacks, "libtards", democrats, and or just about anyone that doesn't see the bible just as you do for starters....I'm sure there's more!

I'm 'intolerant' to religious dogma BECAUSE of narrow-minded bigots like u & jokey!

LOL perfect. Did you notice how constipated4ever is still ignoring me?

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Yep, intolertant against religious wingnuts like u...so what!?

Here's what I just will not stand for in fact I'm INTOLERANT against...Rape, misogyny, slavery, xenophobia, discrimination against gays, infanticide, & lots of other immoral crap found in your 'good book' that u embrace and delude yourself with.

And if u don't like it jokey, that's jus TOUGH FUCKIN TITTIE!!!

Creationism? ...is RETARDED!
    Last edited by ohein56; 10-20-2014 at 06:07 PM.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by wheiny56 View Post
    Yep, intolertant against religious wingnuts like u...so what!?

Here's what I just will not stand for in fact I'm INTOLERANT against...Rape, misogyny, slavery, xenophobia, discrimination against gays, infanticide, & lots of other immoral crap found in your 'good book' that u embrace and delude yourself with.
    Some people consider abortion = infanticide.

And how do you know what I embrace? I'd probably embrace giving you a swift kick in the rear.

You're an idiot...

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Some people consider abortion = infanticide.
    Some people consider wholesale SLAUGHTER of an entire country of men women and children genocide...yet you apologists don't have a problem with THAT?! Hypocrite.

And how do you know what I embrace?
    You support anti-gay legislation, and infaticide...

I'd probably embrace giving you a swift kick in the rear.
    Yep, back to violence...that's the answer....and U have the nerve to call others "intolerant"...yep, sure right...whatever u say JOKE.
    Last edited by ohein56; 10-20-2014 at 06:17 PM.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

When I saw the meme about what animal was not in the bible among dragons, unicorns and kangaroos, I had to go look and see what the loons said about unicorns. . . . Blah, blah blah
    I'll respond to this nonsense because it pleases me. Yes, unicorns DID exist, just like the dodo bird. You do know that animals become extinct don't you?People have created fables around the creature. It WASN'T a white horse with a horn. It was more like a cow, ox bison etc. But yes, it existed.

When the whole world has the same legends, you can be sure that there is at least an element of truth in the legend.

Dragons: It was the name used for any large reptile. I now even wonder if dinosaurs (aka Dragons) existed among men. Again, when there are legends around the world concerning the exact same creature, there is an element of truth.