+ Reply to Thread

Thread: assistu.com

assistu.com

Goodmorning all. Are any of you familiar with the website assistu.com and if so, have you completed the program?

Thanks, Robin

Re: assistu.com

This is an old thread, but I went through the training and "graduated". Don't bother. They will continually try to scam you into spending more money and going through the training again for "infractions" of minor rules, of which there are too many to remember. Yes, really - do the whole training program over because you forgot to log on to their website lately, or some such nonsense. :mad: Don't spend a dime there !

I went through AssistU's Virtual Training Program, (VTP), in 2010. It didn't take very long for me to realize that this was not a wise choice on my part. The trainer I had was extremely poor and after only 3 weeks I realized that this organization had come up with a very clever scam to separate people from their money.

With their emphasis on "Abraham *****" and his teachings, AssistU borders on being a cult. Abraham is an "entity" that is channeled by this ***** woman and AU preaches his teachings.

I had class on Tuesday evenings and made sure I always had a glass of wine with me just to be able to get through the sessions.

I believe my fatal mistake came early on when I questioned some of their teachings and "rules".

I was told I was a poor writer, which struck me as odd because I had graduated recently from a university with a BA degree, where the focus was on writing. I was always praised by my excellent writing skills and graduated just short of a 4.0 GPA.

The two other women in my class have as yet to start their own businesses and find clients.

Was this money well spent? NO, NO, NO!

I believe this is a well thought out scam that is preying on eager individuals who are anxious to start their own company.

Beware! Do not get sucked into AssistU's trap. It is a waste of time and money.

Well i have regestered on this website and i think they are providing the best Chances of online jobs from Home in this ways their Business is going to be very popular and i am also earning so much through this website