Re: Zibus.com Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI:
    https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.s..._ORG_CODE=PU01

i hate customer service during the holidarys

inside scerets get them here work at simplx and some

I have to say, after going through several coaching programs recently for my new online business, that Brodie from simplx has provided the most useful and complete mentorship I have yet experienced. His coaching began to pay off immediately because his instruction was practical, up-front and easy to follow.

—Daniel H., North Carolina

We began marketing through eBay in August of 2006. Without a doubt, one of the greatest tools we found was Simplx. In addition to leading us to quality merchants and the information we need to list a variety of products, Simplx sent us a rebate check for over $2000 this past month!

We have already reached gold star status on ebay as a power seller. This would have taken much longer and required far more work on our part had we not used Simplx.

The rebate program has helped us identify products and market them at a lower-than-retail price and still make a profit. In many cases the auctions closed at higher than retail and our profits were significant.

We highly recommend Simplx as a marketing tool.

—Parba Enterprises

I have now qualified for a lower rate (2.2%) on PayPal. I saw that other brokers use a higher rate (2.9%) on their profit/loss financials. If they are truly utilizing Simplx, they should easily bring in $10,000 per month in PayPal. This will qualify them for a much lower rate. Most people don't know that, and PayPal doesn't let you know.

Also, I'm not sure if you got my message a few weeks ago. Within five weeks, I have qualified for Gold Power Seller status on eBay. I should be able to reach Platinum if I continue to be aggressive this month. I've never experienced this much success on eBay before. Because of my success on eBay, I will be developing my own website.

—Lance O., Washington

Quote Originally Posted by PayTooLess
    It is too funny and sad when people try to divert the attention from the heart of the problem to other meaningless issues.

YOU ARE A SCAMMER. Simple and to the point.

People are not as stupid as you think they are. People like you used this technique many time before and the sun always exposed their true face.

YOU ARE A SCAMMER. Simple and to the point.

By the way the following article was taken from its source without editing, which is how true reporting should be:

"ZIBUS, ZIBUS LLC, ZIBUS.COM
    They are:
    Check out the definition of a Dropshipper below

RATING: Undertimined

UNDER REVIEW

ZIBUS, LLC Limited Liability Company - Utah LLC

Business Name: ZIBUS, LLC
    Entity Number: 5636064-0160
    Registration Date: 04/30/2004

Registered Agent: JOSHUA A LEE
    Address Line 1: 81 E 2120 N
    City: Provo
    State: UT
    Zip: 84604

This company and its coharts are not looking very good - Below are Domans that are all being hosted on the same IP Address - which means that they are all related. Be careful

www.digitaldropship.com
    www.epassportinfo.com

www.icartcommerce.com
    www.irebates.net
    www.mallshare.com
    www.realtorewards.info
    www.simplx.com
    www.thewinnerzcircle.com
    iRebate Technologies
    Adam K Wilkinson
    2250 N. University Pkwy #4894
    Provo UT,84604
    Tel. +1.8016233166

www.zibus.com
    NuLife Financial
    81 East 2120 North
    Provo, Utah 84604
    United States
    (801) 358-8601

Definition of a Dropshipper

A drop shipper is a product supplier who is willing to ship individual orders out one product at a time. Usually when products are purchased for resale you have to buy them in bulk quantities, have them shipped to you, and then ship them out to your customer. Drop shippers are the exception because they don't have minimum purchase requirements and will ship the item directly to your customer when you place an order. So if the person whom you make the order with contacts another company to send the order, then you are dealing with the Middleman!" (http://www.ecomreview.com/zibus.htm)

Scam Watcher

I have now qualified for a lower rate (2.2%) on PayPal. I saw that other brokers use a higher rate (2.9%) on their profit/loss financials. If they are truly utilizing Simplx, they should easily bring in $10,000 per month in PayPal. This will qualify them for a much lower rate. Most people don't know that, and PayPal doesn't let you know.

Also, I'm not sure if you got my message a few weeks ago. Within five weeks, I have qualified for Gold Power Seller status on eBay. I should be able to reach Platinum if I continue to be aggressive this month. I've never experienced this much success on eBay before. Because of my success on eBay, I will be developing my own website.

—Lance O., Washington

Quote Originally Posted by jbboyd25
    To use the following words:

"YOU ARE A SCAMMER. Simple and to the point."

This is complete "defamation of character" and individuals who say these kinds of things risk significant punitive damages as well as liability. It is a shame people would waste such time posting things like this.

As I stated before, it easy for people to make comments "online" especially for those who have never been a client of ours. It's pure speculation.

If their are anymore postings as this we will be sending a letter from our lawyer to each individual to cease such postings or else damages will be reported to the proper authorities along with a lawsuit. We have done this twice already in the past 60 days.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Brandon Boyd
    President, Mahibay.com

We began marketing through eBay in August of 2006. Without a doubt, one of the greatest tools we found was Simplx. In addition to leading us to quality merchants and the information we need to list a variety of products, Simplx sent us a rebate check for over $2000 this past month!

We have already reached gold star status on ebay as a power seller. This would have taken much longer and required far more work on our part had we not used Simplx.

The rebate program has helped us identify products and market them at a lower-than-retail price and still make a profit. In many cases the auctions closed at higher than retail and our profits were significant.

We highly recommend Simplx as a marketing tool.

—Parba Enterprises

jbboyd25..

This is a forum not too much unlike another I just visited. (and several others) I ended up sigining up with simplx...which is clubdropship.com. I have not and will not send in the monthly membership papers. What I would like to know is this: Why did the representative charge me $249.99 and not $399.99 charged to another person or $700 someone else paid, or 500.00....What's with the fluxuating entry level mmebership fee? And some people are paying $50.00 a month...I was quoted $35.00.

At this point I really do not care how legit your business is. I now see you are also affiliated with Mahibay..one I ran across before in my searches and quickly discarded. Why all the company names and faces? I have sent emails to 3 email addresses for your company requesting my money back based on your misleading information/ bad advertising (even BBB states that)/and not even mentioning how "limited" the membership really is. And why the W9? Someone on another posting said this: "What I could not understand was the need for a W-9 form, the form the IRS needs to verify the exemption from withholding for someone being COMPENSATED by another company. I was not in a relationship with Simplx that would require compensation. This form is for employees and contract commission workers, not people making a profit by reselling products or services for PROFIT. It is an important distinction, and I asked them about."

Oh and here is another discrepancy in charges posted by another person ..."To gain full access to Simplx, it costs... are you ready?... $3,500. That's three THOUSAND five HUNDRED dollars. With that amount of money, you could join many of the dropship companies that we actually recommend and have about three thousand dollars left over! Please believe us when we say that the high cost does NOT equal high quality when it comes to Simplx. They also offer a less expensive monthly program, but it is for a different company with less features called ClubDropship. Simplx gives this explanation on their website: ClubDropship includes limited access to our merchant supplier network and an introductory mentoring session for around $100 and $35 per month. ...so what's up?

I did not even know there was a $20.00 app fee. It was never told to me. Heck that would have even told me to double check you guys. I started putting in info, got to a roadblock of wanting business permit number or something and just left. So what ever info I filled out, you guys still snagged.
    Last edited by artangel; 05-26-2007 at 10:09 AM.

I have recently joined clubdropship.com or simplix (simplicity??) and was very dis-satisfied with their membership. The problem is that they talk you into joining their club, but you dont fully understand what you have paid for until it is too late. This company offers access to over 1 million products and over 100 merchants like Wal-Mart, Amazon etc. The company also claims to be perfect for e-commerce and auction sites. This is not true!! The discounts are very small in the form of instant discounts and cash back off of RETAIL PRICE. They dont tell you that the cash back is sent at the end of the month following the month of sale. For example, if you sell something Nov 1. you dont get your cash back until the end of December. They dont tell you this up front. Also, their research system is very inneffective and clumsy. I thought I was joining a club that would provide me access to alot of products that could be re-sold for profit. This is not the case. It takes countless hours of looking at products and putting them through a series of tests to see if they are suitable for resale. It is like looking for a penny at the bottom of the ocean, seriously.
    When I expressed my dis-satisfaction with this service, they refused my request for a refund, twice. I filed for a charge back on my card and they plan to challenge.
    I have filed a complaint with the Utah BBB and plan to raise the noise level on this issue as much as possible to prevent others from loosing their hard earned money to this very in-effective membership club. I advise everyone to avoid cludropship.com, Simplix, Simplicity. You can find better discounts on your own. If this were a reputable company, why wouldn't they refund money to a dis-satisfied customer. After doing some research, I have found alot more dis-satisfied former members than I ever found products to sell in their club. They have countless complaints file with the Utah BBB.
    My advice, do alot of homework when looking for products sources and ask for a free trial. If you dont get a chance to use it first you dont know what you are paying for. And DO NOT USE clubdropship.com. It doesnt work and you wont ever get your money back- Just bad business....

Simplx is a credible company, and is not zibus

Simplx.com has been in business for over six years, and strives to provide the best dropshipping service possible. With this in mind, we will try to address each of the complaints/accusations which has been stated.

First, Simplx.com is not a scam. The company is a registered LLC in the State of Utah, USA, and is in full compliance with all the legal terms and agreements of that state. It appears from several complaints that customers did minimal research on Simplx as a whole. The Simplx services & products are completely legitimate & highly valued products offered by the parent company: Simplicity Group. These websites are legitimate, and provide a service for thousands of satisfied customers. If you would like to know additional credible information about Simplicity Group, LLC you can view their corporate page at www.SimplicityGroup.com The Simplx model of dropshipping provides customers with discounts at over 1,900 different merchants/suppliers, and these discounts are off whatever price is listed on these supplier's website.

Simplx merchants/suppliers give up to 30% back off whatever price is listed on their websites, not just 1% as many customers have falsely stated. Yes, there are some suppliers who give lower discounts in the 1% to 5% range, but Simplx has setup partnerships with over 1,900 merchants/suppliers, and a majority of them provide discounts of over 10%.

The Simplx website does state that you can receive up to 65% off the retail price, and using the Simplx service you can absolutely do so. Many of our suppliers offer great discounts on their websites, sometimes up to 30% off retail already, then provide Simplx with another 35% as well, for a total of 65%. Simplx can confirm this promised discount amount and will firmly stand by this statement.

Simplx has been in business since 2003, and has never changed the name of the Simplx service or product. There are additional packages and products offered by the company, which have different names, but Simplx has been a constant name in dropshipping since its inception in 2003. Other products offered by Simplx include DigitalDropship.com, ClubDropship.com, and DropshipRewards.com, but these are different packages from Simplx, and as such, have different names.

Customers have stated that you need to use a credit card to purchase items using the Simplx model. This is accurate, but customer's credit card information is not forwarded to the customer of the drosphipper. The suggestion that this information is forwarded to the customer when they receive the package is entirely inaccurate and completely false. Credit card information is never passed onto customers.

Other customers have stated that Simplx trainings are performed by unqualified individuals. Each of our trainers has extensive knowledge and experience selling on eBay, and each trainer is also trained by an eBay powerseller. Simplx stands by the credibility of these trainers. Our trainers instruct customers on how to find accurate prices, and never forces them to list or price an item above the retail price. The trainers provide useful tools and directs customers to these tools, such as Auction PI, Vendio, and PriceGrabber.com Customers must decide pricing on their own, but can ask for advice if they desire. Simplx provides the help and support each customer would like, but it is up to the customer to take advantage of this help and support. If a customer chooses not to follow a trainers advice, Simplx cannot accept responsibility for a customers mistake.

Simplx has primarily focused on eBay sellers in the past, and our trainings focus on ebay selling as well. Our model does allow customers to use the service if they would like to sell products on their own website.

Simplx values each employee and has encouraged they treat all customers with the utmost respect and integrity.

Other customers complain that they couldn't get their money back, but no where do they mention anything about the Simplx refund policy. Clearly, these customers are beyond the refund deadline, and they felt Simplx should be held accountable for their negligence in not canceling before the deadline. The refund policy is stated clearly in every single invoice for every single Simplx product purchased. If a customer disagrees with this policy, they are not forced to sign up, but if they do agree to the policy, then Simplx has the responsibility to honor this policy.

Simplx.com, is not Zibus.com. We are no longer affiliated with Zibus in any way, nor are we a division of Zibus. We are*not*Zibus under a different name.

Zibus is a marketing group owned and operated by Zibus, LLC. Zibus licensed technology from Simplicity in order to create a dropship company. However, Simplicity revoked all future license agreements with Zibus due to marketing tactics that the management team at Simplicity does not condone. Simplx will continue to serve all current Zibus Dealers and they will continue to receive the benefits they have always enjoyed, but Zibus is no longer authorized to sell anything which Simplx has designed or created.

Simplx does offer a Twelve (12) Month Money Back Guarantee, but customers have not been taking advantage of it. Again, if a customer chooses not to fulfill on a feature which is offered by Simplx, Simplx cannot be held accountable for this customer's choice.

Again, Simplx wants to provide the services or products which are promised, and is not trying to rip off any customers. Simplx values, respects, and cares about each customer and is not trying to scam any customer out of their money. Because we care about each customer, we encourage customers to provide feedback on their experience with Simplx. Customers can know that any feedback or complaints they would like to send to Simplx can be done so via email at [email protected] Simplx can usually provide responses to any complaints within 1 business day to any customer who submits a complaint at this email address. We are confident we can resolve your concern or complaint, even if we need to provide free products or services to do so.
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 12-17-2009 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Please keep self-promotion links and contact information in your signature only. Thank you!