+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Zibus.com Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone

Zibus.com is for dropshipping. It's one guy and he is a scammer, they they claim " Zibus only offers its products through an exclusive Dealer Network. Doing so protects each one of our product Dealers and eliminates market saturation, which can quickly eliminate any opportunity to make money if too many people have access to the same wholesale products."

In reality they give the most obvious sources and they charge $5000 usd for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of these companies already have affiliate programs!!!! here is the list of some of the companies you get when you pay 5 grand:

SUPPLIER WHOLESALE DISCOUNT
    Advantage Superstore 6%
    Brookstone 4%
    Buy.com 4%
    Dyna Direct 4%
    eBay (when placing a bid) 2%
    Gift Certificates 4%
    Graveyard Mall.com 10%
    Great Buy USA 8%
    Home Shopping Network (HSN) 8%
    J&R Electronics 4%
    Oriental Trading Company 6%
    PersonalizationMall.com 16% 25%
    Radio Shack 2%
    Sears Room for Kids 8%
    Sears.com 2%
    Shop NBC 6%
    SHOP.com (Catalog City) 6%
    Simple Discounts.com up to 40%
    Smart Bargains 8%
    Stacks and Stacks 6%
    Target.com 6% 10%
    The Sharper Image 10%
    uBid.com $6.00
    Walmart.com 6%

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Zibus.com Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I have been looking into Zibus and other companies, I have not found a real problem with Zibus. I have found no detailed reason for someone to be mad. If I went to get a McDonalds francise you have pay a hell of a lot more than $5000 just for them to look at me. 10 years ago I worked for a coaching program, a salesman came to me, and ask if I have read rip-off.com . I said no, he said to look at it. He sold one of the ladies that had complained on it. He recognized her name, so we looked her up in the notes. She had only completed three of her homework assignments. She was suppose to submit 20 realestate proposals she had done two! after two months in the program. She wasted our time and her money and had the audacity to slam us! look there are some real scams out there but lets get the real ones thrown in jail and quite sqabbling over companies that are ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Fullthrottle; 10-28-2005 at 12:51 AM.

I am a Zibus member, and I am very happy with what they have done for me. I am fine if you all think it is a scam. That just means less people using this program out there. But I am glad I went with Zibus, they have done every thing that they promised they would do for me. It has helped my Ebay business very much.

Thanks Zibus

Brandon Boyd you are an owner of the Zibus scam why post a biased rebuttal using experience from 10 x media. Why not add that you and Josh Lee were both fired from 10 x media and that everything stated above is true. This is another DUMB Josh Lee idea that is going to result in people being scammed out of thousands of dollars. These guys are scammers. Stay away from zibus. If you want more info about them just go to an EBAY chat forum and search for Zibus. These guys are ruthless, dishonest and cold blooded liars. Beware. You can also go to find more about this scam uner www.worldwidebrands.com under the scam link. Dont give away your card and money to these crooks.

Since I have been looking into Zibus and other companies, I have not found a real problem with Zibus. I have found no detailed reason for someone to be mad. If I went to get a McDonalds francise you have pay a hell of a lot more than $5000 just for them to look at me. 10 years ago I worked for a coaching program, a salesman came to me, and ask if I have read rip-off.com . I said no, he said to look at it. He sold one of the ladies that had complained on it. He recognized her name, so we looked her up in the notes. She had only completed three of her homework assignments. She was suppose to submit 20 realestate proposals she had done two! after two months in the program. She wasted our time and her money and had the audacity to slam us! look there are some real scams out there but lets get the real ones thrown in jail and quite sqabbling over companies that are ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check BBB report:
    http://www.saltlakecity.bbb.org/comm...l?bid=22009539

Scam Watcher

I apologize for calling the Zibus owners crooks, liars, ruthless or dishonest. They provide a decent service that if used properly can make you some money. I once again apologize for what I have said about them. If you would like to do business with them I would ignore such posts and such web-sites. Call them and talk to them personally dont take these postings with anything more than a grain of salt. I apologize and wish Zibus the best in their business endeavors.

We have become aware of the report posted under the identity of scamwatch on October 28, 2005. We understand that the person responsible for this post, Jeremy Richards, was a former employee of the Simplicity Group or Zibus and is a current employee of our business, DOBA, which does business as wholesalemarketer.com. We were disappointed to learn that one of our employees would attack one of our competitors. We understand that Jeremy Richards made these comments on his own time and for his own reasons. While we believe there are significant differences between DOBA’s and Zibus’ business models, we do not endorse the comments posted by this individual.

Wholesale Marketer, who are you? and the posts in this thread were informative saved my $5000. Thanks jeremy.

Re: Zibus.com

hi,
    i am thinking about joining zibus.com but am don't know if i should is there anybody who can help me??????
    it is worth it????? it costs 5,000???? is that right?? you you litimted to ebay??? or can you sell other places??????
    LOOKING FOR ANYDOAY TO HELP ME HERE WANT TO MAKE THE RIGHT MOVE.

Zibus put up flash & attractive manufacturer logos on their advertiing, but won't tell you what you actually get!

My questions were simple:

1: What are you offering in terms of names & product ranges?
    2: What is the product availability?

After an hour of being handed to one telephone sales person after another, each of whom laid it on thicker & thicker about the advantages I was going to get, I got no actual answers.

I don't want yet another Drop Shipper who's prices are so high I can buy the stuff locally for less. I don't want yet anotherdrop shipper who has great prices & products....except they're never in stock! I don't want another drop shipper who claims to have great brands, yet you fnd out their "Full North Face Range" is actually 2 lines of T Shirts! (& only in X Small!)

Zibus also mask the costs in their advertising. They leave it until the last minute to tell you there's a $20 application fee simply o hear back from them & during the later phone call don't tell you until the very end that there is a $5000 membership fee!

When I asked what this was for I was spun a line about "Set up costs for you ebsite etc, training". When I pointed out ha I already have a website (plus they claim it's for ebay, so you don't NEED a website) & I was an established retailer using drop shippers (So no training needed) they basically gave me the bum's rush & started coming up with all sorts of reasons why Zibus was't for me.

This is a classic Bait & Switch con that feeds on greed & desperation. I recomend this operation be closed down as a scam & that it should be avoided untilt some substance is provided.

By the way the promise of a call back from their Senior Sales Exec???? Never happened. Hmmm, why am I not suprised?

Here's the SCAM formula:

1. Promote GREAT DEAL and promise a high potential using a fail-safe mathod.
    2. Limit information available and require money up front to learn more. Mask this as a 'filter for only SERIOUS people'.
    3. Once the money is collected, Continue to sell the BIG DREAM and try to convince the sucker that large investments are necessary to 'get in on' the proven method.
    4. On the back side there may be some form of system available to the the biggest suckers willing to cough up the big bucks, but it's a smokescreen and has little chance for real returns.

Plug any of the following in and see the resemblance: make money from home, Proven way to make Thousands in your spare time........

Zibus sucks. I decided to pay the $20 for the application. It's been a week and I haven't even receive any emails for all the questions I sent them or nothing. The funny thing is my credit card has already been charged. So Zibus sucks!

wholesalemarketer = worst dropshipper / investment

i buy a laptop for 580
    i sell it for 650 comp. price
    with all the fees i make like $20
    I placed an order and they request payment
    i find out its over $500 so i need to wire money
    $30 wire charge
    i pay, they take 48 hours to confirm payment
    now its being shipped
    24 hours later i get a refund saying out of stock.

i lost reputation
    time traveling to the bank and setting up the wire
    listing fee and other costs.

PLEASE do yourself a favor and dont mess with middle men.
    They are the profiters not you.

Thanks to all for the useful information! Saved me $5020!

Now really, don't try to compare an unkown company that charges you $5000 for a bogus list of wholesale and retail sources to Internationally known companies selling franchises. That's just plain dumb.

And I don't buy the "you're paying for the privilege of selling our products".

For one thing Zibus doesn't have any products of their own to wholesale.

Most reputable wholesale companies may charge you $25 or so, but they'll
    send you catalogs and other forms you'll need.

Also try to stay away from foreign suppliers unless you are familiar with import duties and fees. They may say "We'll ship your order for $25", but the Import costs could be MUCH more.

16. 01-19-2006, 07:03 PM

Reason
    need to correct it

Hi everyone

Zibus.com is a ripoff dropshipping one man scam. They pay for an answering service company to make them seem huge. It's one guy and he is a scammer, they claim " Zibus only offers its products through an exclusive Dealer Network. Doing so protects each one of our product Dealers and eliminates market saturation, which can quickly eliminate any opportunity to make money if too many people have access to the same wholesale products."

I paid $20 dollars application fee they claim for processing. But later calls you back with the $5000 dollar up front fee, non-refundable. I refuse to give a middleman that kind of money unless I'm absolutely sure can produce. I ask for my $20 dollars back and they said non-refundable. Scam++++++++++ Artists. Try a company with minimal fee.