+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Peace is not the answer.

Oh, lexx is 'unique/special' ok, nuff said. :D

tommywho70x Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Smashingplates
    Oh, lexx is 'unique/special' ok, nuff said. :D
    If you mark, copy and paste a lexx post into a notepad, delete the excess punctuation marks and 'heehee!?!(s)' , separate the 'blockquote' into sentences and paragraphs, you will be pleasantly surprised by the depth of what he is hiding behind the wierdness.

[QUOTE=lexx]a she with a he avatar guess she can be totally IGNORED her posts are not her own writings and so are full of propaganda.she just dont wanna die let some one else do it save me,i'll do and say whatever you tell me i dont want the facts just be on the stay alive side.i'm not responsible for hate i'm a good person.i never get mad dont kill me QUOTE]

What inspired such 'depth'?

I thanked the origional poster for his thread and expressed an interest in acquiring a book!

yeeah, the guy is a genuis :rolleyes: writes crap about people, rarely contributes anything with serious or truthful consideration and I have the AUDACITY to spit back at him when he tries to insult me.

As you all like to say here....GO Figure

tommywho70x Guest

i didn't say 'all' of lexx's post(s) did (((i))).~??|'''''|'''''|'''''|(*.*) | *.* |(VIA) DISCLAIMER

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x
    That's a little stiff, doncha think?

A Hail Marie is made with 1 oz. Tia Maria and 3 oz. Vodka over ice, stirred, not shaken.
    I like her, she deserves a few drinks. LOL.

LM

I think we all deserve some Hail Marys!
    After all, it's Lexx's shout =P

[QUOTE=Smashingplates]
    Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    a she with a he avatar guess she can be totally IGNORED her posts are not her own writings and so are full of propaganda.she just dont wanna die let some one else do it save me,i'll do and say whatever you tell me i dont want the facts just be on the stay alive side.i'm not responsible for hate i'm a good person.i never get mad dont kill me QUOTE]

I thanked the origional poster for his thread and expressed an interest in acquiring a book!

yeeah, the guy is a genuis :rolleyes: writes crap about people, rarely contributes anything with serious or truthful consideration and I have the AUDACITY to spit back at him when he tries to insult me.

Yep...you have pretty well summed it up. A pointless spewfest.
    Last edited by pwrone; 10-20-2005 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Connecticut Victim
    Way to go SP!! :D

You had that one comin' Lexx.. ;)
    you set me up!!..........not!.......just probing in my own get em ta hate me style!!..........did that sound convincing!?:eek: or how about....i'm a jerk!?does god love jerks!?cause i sure dont! :rolleyes:
    Last edited by lexx; 10-21-2005 at 08:24 PM.

tommywho70x Guest

you set me up!!..........not!.......just probing in my own get em ta hate me style!!..........did that sound convincing!?:eek: or how about....i'm a jerk!?does god love jerks!?cause i sure dont! :rolleyes:
    aw, just relax lexx. remember!Title: Re: Peace is not the answer.!?! :confused: take a chill pill and have a few Hail Maries :D

if you're suffering from mental constipation because of all the alien probing, maybe a few 'Can Openers' will be good too
    (4 oz. Prune Juice ;&&; 8 oz. Vodka over cracked ice; shaken, not stirred)

Quote Originally Posted by Connecticut Victim
    I wasn't mocking Lexx's way of talking at all.. his method is fine with me. He was being rude and making fun of SP's concerns...... :rolleyes:

speakin of BULL!!.......just kiddin!(avatar).we all make sense sometimes!?right!? we all wanna be "normal"!?what's that!?:eek: :p :rolleyes:

tommywho70x Guest

speakin of BULL!!.......just kiddin!(avatar).we all make sense sometimes!?right!? we all wanna be "normal"!?what's that!?:eek: :p :rolleyes:
    Normal is a twin city with Bloomington in Illinois, home of Illinois State University, noted for nothing in particular. Now aren't you glad you asked?

You mean to say if I hang out here long enough Lexx will start to make sense to me? That's pretty ****ing scary :D
    hey!!your hasbeen laughed!?didn't he-she it!?:p :p :D

[QUOTE=Smashingplates]
    a she with a he avatar guess she can be totally IGNORED her posts are not her own writings and so are full of propaganda.she just dont wanna die let some one else do it save me,i'll do and say whatever you tell me i dont want the facts just be on the stay alive side.i'm not responsible for hate i'm a good person.i never get mad dont kill me QUOTE]

wow!!when ya put it that way.........even i dont like what i wrote!!i musta been wound up lookin for a place ta dump!!you took it quite well!?(i checked the manuel). :p :D :rolleyes:

Well thank you Ma'am! :D
    thank you Ma'am!?!.......can we get a WHAMM BAMM!?!does hubby wear a dress!? :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Yep...you have pretty well summed it up. A pointless spewfest.
    you da masta!!.....thanks for the compliment!!:eek: :p :rolleyes:

wow!!when ya put it that way.........even i dont like what i wrote!!i
    This cracked me up lexx.. LOL :D You can be very funny sometimes.. :D

Similar Threads

1. Can someone answer me this...
    By Jreed in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 08:46 PM
  2. Okay. So Answer This For Me Then..?
    By Yeah Well Fine Then in forum Political Scams