+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

  1. #1

    21 Million MLM Genealogy Leads

    MLM Leads - Newest MLM Genealogies and MLM Leads online. Celebrating our 10th Year!
    It's no Secret the way to Explode you downline profits is using fresh MLM Genealogies and MLM Leads.

    URL: http://www.LowCostTraffic.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11

    Re: 21 Million MLM Genealogy Leads

    WHy don't you take your leads and shove them up your ass? You realize that you will sell the same leads to different people and still make off with their cash?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    313

    Re: 21 Million MLM Genealogy Leads

    LOL! I can see the look on this person's face right now.
    :1crysad:


    :spin2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinM View Post
    WHy don't you take your leads and shove them up your ass? You realize that you will sell the same leads to different people and still make off with their cash?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,715

    Re: 21 Million MLM Genealogy Leads

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    LOL! I can see the look on this person's face right now.
    :1crysad:


    :spin2:



    Of course, this person shoudn't be spamming the board....


    On the other hand, calling genealogy leads is a good way to conduct B2B sales without realistic fear of the "Do Not Call" register.

    Legally, if they are in a business and have used their home phone number in their registration, the number is considered a business line regardless of what they claim to their phone company.


    Learned that once upon a time from Tracy Biller.

    Though you have to have thick skin to call these leads.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    313

    Re: 21 Million MLM Genealogy Leads

    didn't know that one at all actually, thats good input and you're very right!


    Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    Of course, this person shoudn't be spamming the board....


    On the other hand, calling genealogy leads is a good way to conduct B2B sales without realistic fear of the "Do Not Call" register.

    Legally, if they are in a business and have used their home phone number in their registration, the number is considered a business line regardless of what they claim to their phone company.


    Learned that once upon a time from Tracy Biller.

    Though you have to have thick skin to call these leads.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,715

    Re: 21 Million MLM Genealogy Leads

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    didn't know that one at all actually, thats good input and you're very right!


    Yeah. For old times sake, I went to Tracy Biller's website a bit ago.

    Looks like he's selling "clean" lists now.

    If there's a bad number, he'll replace it with 3 new ones.

    Something like $.32 per lead.

    I used to have several million genealogy leads that I inherited for free from a contact.

    Ended up splitting them within my team and giving them all the tapes that Tracy Biller sold(still sells?) since I bought in bulk once I'd listened.

    Those that gave it a good shot actually made out like fat rats even though my list had lots and lots of bum numbers.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: 21 Million MLM Genealogy Leads

    Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    Yeah. For old times sake, I went to Tracy Biller's website a bit ago.

    Looks like he's selling "clean" lists now.

    If there's a bad number, he'll replace it with 3 new ones.

    Something like $.32 per lead.

    I used to have several million genealogy leads that I inherited for free from a contact.

    Ended up splitting them within my team and giving them all the tapes that Tracy Biller sold(still sells?) since I bought in bulk once I'd listened.

    Those that gave it a good shot actually made out like fat rats even though my list had lots and lots of bum numbers.
    Once again, if one's willing to actually pick up the phone, consistantly, and reach out, it's amazing what can take place, IF you'r there for the right reasons.

    To create VALUE.

    The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is disappointment. ~ William Arthur Ward

    One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do. ~ Henry Ford
    Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,715

    Re: 21 Million MLM Genealogy Leads

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Once again, if one's willing to actually pick up the phone, consistantly, and reach out, it's amazing what can take place, IF you'r there for the right reasons.


    Yep! And to heck with stats, pie charts, and graphs right?

    Its one thing to track one's own progress for personal study, shoring up, practice, and tweaking things a bit.
    Its another thing to use them as the end-all, be-all of one's destined success or failure...or even a means of "forcasting" one's future success.

Similar Threads

  1. Right Now Leads.com
    By RudeDude in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 05:34 PM
  2. U.S. Leads the way again:
    By DoubleP in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 10:01 PM
  3. . . . getting ENOUGH leads
    By Tyrannize in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 01:48 AM
  4. 21 Million MLM Genealogy Leads
    By lowcosttraffic01 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 06:57 AM
  5. Genealogy researchers beware!
    By sher in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 02:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •