+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Anybody Know about this New VOIP Company?

If you're already involved with a direct selling company that resells a big company's digital phone service, then you should know that the "biggest players" will only be able to drop their prices too low because they have to cover all the overhead with their product, mainly the $ billions a year they spend on advertising to TRY to get new customers and keep the ones they have. A direct selling company providing digital phone service does not have to spend all that money on advertising, so they can lower their prices below the "biggest players" and still pay reps residual commissions for as long as their customers use the service.

Quote Originally Posted by Kool-Aid
    Every telecommunications provider out there will offer this service. Our company is already a re-seller of a version of the service offered by one of the biggest companies on the globe. It will come to a point where the biggest players will offer the service at such rediculously low prices, that no MLM company will be able to stay in the market and compete.

OK, the truth is, ACN has ALWAYS offered a competitive price (virtually always lower/sometimes same/never higher) for its services compared to the big companies in the market. ACN only competes with the big companies (not the small companies) because they have the vast majority of customers. So, when we ask people to "do me a favor," we already know for vast majority of the people we'll be able to save them money. For the few people we can't, then we tell them to stay with their current carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by openQuestion
    The only way an MLM company is going to get a leg up when marketing a commodity is to use ACN's imfamous "do me a favor" routine, where the customer is ONLY taking the product/service from you in order to "do you a favor". Problem is, you are not doing your friend a favor by offering a product/service to them for a price higher than they might pay elsewhere. ACN has taught this approach for YEARS, but it was only really viable back when they WERE the lowest-priced provider. For many, many years, that has simply not been the case.

Well, digital phone service using VOIP technology has had some challenges. But, wasn't that the same thing with desktop PCs, internet access, pagers, and cell phones? All new technology goes through growing pains. But, some companies have done a lot to fix those problems. For instance, ACN recently built its own nationwide digital phone network that's optimized for voice and video. From the jump, it's been virtually flawless. Just paving the way for its digital video phone--where you'll be able to see the person you're talking to and not just hear them!

Quote Originally Posted by mark3274
    we have had Packet8 for well over a year with no problems at all. so to say voip is full of problems is not true.
    packet8 and vonage offer a far better deal than time warners digital phone. plus all the major phone companies are jumping on the voip bandwagen verizon just one. Voip is predicted to dominate how people use the telephone in 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by fightingback
    It is a great company.....come to my site www.rcallsfreedom.com and view the presentation and you will see for yourselves......
    very clever to hide the refferer link like that. IT is however excactly what it is and it stinks of scam.

western419... and anyone else who quotes someone who puts a referral link in their post:

Make sure when you quote their post, you delete the referral link, because now the mods have 2 referral links to delete. Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't realize it.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

My mother would have never switched to VoIP if i wouldnt have drag her to sign her up and if i didnt live with her. i still think to myself how will my mom keep VoIP when i move out her house

Aren't there a million companies that sell the exact thing and charge the same for it. And then you have to pay them to market their products. And then once you pay that $400 they force you into buying the product for yourself. Doesn't anybody see the non-sense?

The best VoIP company is ACN because they build their own VoIP network server. They don't rent the service to another company.

I use ACN VoIP service since 2006 before they build their own server and was good, now with the new system is better. My video phone work super and I don't live in USA, I live in Ecuador.

maliaam6 Guest

Save your money for rainy days dude!

10. 02-03-2008, 07:52 PM

Reason
    spam

GSM VoIP Gateways

Òåëåôî*èÿ â Êðûìó ** ñ*éòå http://ecrimea.net/voip IP Telephony in Crimea

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt ever hear of cheapest best VOIP ever? it's called Magic Jack and trust me it works i had it for 5 years but mes bitch hated it because we only got called from debtors however it was great at 1st new number phone was quiet 1st month.

That was the old MJ you had ti leave your PC on to work it now the new one hooks up to back of your isp modem with USB port and your own wires in house work for all phones

ya can't beat it $35 a year ......
    FREE cash for YOU hundreds Weekly
    http://youtu.be/rgiyOp320Kk
    message me here for full details or use E mail mentioned in video.